Gill will play Tuesday

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Gill will play Tuesday

Postby PensBeerGeek on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:32 am

I didn't think we'd miss Gill as much as we did, but seeing the way that teams get to chop wood in front of Fleury at will, it'll be a good return.
PensBeerGeek
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Daniel87 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:41 am

Why So Serious? wrote:
C4 Row E wrote:With Lucic,Thorton,Chara, Kessel, Wheeler and co. coming to town tomorrow, it'll be nice to have that big body back in the lineup. Our D will see a noticeable difference immediatley. I think Boucher sits. The B's are scary good right now.

Yea they are...8 game winning streak. It would be pretty friggin awesome to end that streak though. It's gonna take an unbelievable effort.

Who knows? It could be last years Ottawa game around Thanksgiving.
Daniel87
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby netwolf on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:42 am

I just want to know which Gill we're getting back. Will it be the one that was making life miserable for Holmstrom in the Finals, or are we going to get the Hal Gill that's been here since the start of this season, who was slow to react, out of position, and as passive as could be?
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby pfim on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 am

netwolf wrote:I just want to know which Gill we're getting back. Will it be the one that was making life miserable for Holmstrom in the Finals, or are we going to get the Hal Gill that's been here since the start of this season, who was slow to react, out of position, and as passive as could be?

Probably the first one for a few games, reverting back to the second one after a week or two.
pfim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins