Pens vs Isles Official Game Thread 2/4/06

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Postby wondermoose on Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:36 pm

Of course some of these guys are not able to play at this level. You kidding? You actually insinuating that Endicott MIGHT belong in the NHL. I scoff at that! :P
wondermoose
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,110
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:18 am

Postby wondermoose on Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:42 pm

The sad thing with Recchi is sometimes he's great, sometimes he's stupid. It sucks.



BTW GOOOOOOOAAAALLL
wondermoose
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,110
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:18 am

good patience by both surovy and armstrong

Postby guiner on Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:44 pm

Surovy stuck with it to get it wide. Colby with good patience to let him do it and not get his stick in there to mess it up.

g
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,048
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:07 am
Location: Cobb Mountain, CA

Postby wondermoose on Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:44 pm

Well that's what I mean. It's just a bad situation
wondermoose
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,110
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:18 am

Postby BJL on Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:48 pm

Yes - Recchi must go.
BJL
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:27 am
Location: PA

If we....?

Postby Pens4Life on Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:51 pm

If we sent Recchi, LeClair and Cross to Philly,would they gave us Pitkanen and Umberger? they probably wouldnt,ha?
Pens4Life
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,567
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:02 pm
Location: Slovenia

Postby Peter on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:11 pm

How's that for RECCHI!

Recchi-hop hop hop
Peter
 

Postby BJL on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:16 pm

ziggystardust wrote:Koltsov has been a madman today.


He's made some real nice moves today.
BJL
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:27 am
Location: PA

Postby Bowser on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:18 pm

CP has already spoken with Recchi and LeClair about going to a Cup contender. LeClair made his desires known in public a few weeks ago, Recchi will only go to a few teams. Ottawa is the top place for Recchi.
Bowser
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,963
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:08 am

Postby BJL on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:20 pm

There's the #8 we all know...
BJL
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:27 am
Location: PA

Postby BJL on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:25 pm

Wow did that one suck. Way to let the air out of the balloon.
BJL
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 499
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:27 am
Location: PA

Postby Zscout on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:26 pm

That was a softey and a half.
After that - it may be best to send Fleury down to WBS.
That has to be one of the softest goals, (of the many soft goals he has given up) that I have ever seen, by any goalie, in the NHL.
Zscout
 

Postby Peter on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:29 pm

POWER PLAY LET'S DO THIS
Peter
 

Postby DelPen on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:30 pm

Zscout wrote:That was a softey and a half.
After that - it may be best to send Fleury down to WBS.
That has to be one of the softest goals, (of the many soft goals he has given up) that I have ever seen, by any goalie, in the NHL.


Congratulations, you now have the honor of most retarded post on the new board.

Yes, the goal was beyond hideous but to say he should be sent down for that is moronic at best.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,934
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Postby Peter on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:32 pm

JACKMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peter
 

Postby Jesse on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:32 pm

anyone wanna scratch jackman more?
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby Zscout on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:33 pm

DelPen wrote:
Zscout wrote:That was a softey and a half.
After that - it may be best to send Fleury down to WBS.
That has to be one of the softest goals, (of the many soft goals he has given up) that I have ever seen, by any goalie, in the NHL.


Congratulations, you now have the honor of most retarded post on the new board.

Yes, the goal was beyond hideous but to say he should be sent down for that is moronic at best.


NHL goalies make that save - every time. Why pay him to NHL wages to play like an AHL goalie?
Zscout
 

Postby Jesse on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:35 pm

Nice to see the hard work present today.

It's the 3rd Period and we're still skating.


What a novel concept.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby Zscout on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:35 pm

Bad coaching again - Malone playing on top of the umbrella?
While Armstrong plays down low?

Therien is getting worse as the season goes on.
Zscout
 

Postby Reilly on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:35 pm

Zscout wrote:NHL goalies make that save - every time. Why pay him to NHL wages to play like an AHL goalie?


he has to play eventually
Reilly
 

Postby Jesse on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:35 pm

ziggystardust wrote:Jackman can shoot from the point.

He can't do anything else and he kills the team at even strength, but boy can he shoot from the point


He's better 5 on 5 than a lot of the bums we have out there now.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby Jesse on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:36 pm

Nice save on the redirect.

Send him down.

:roll:
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby DelPen on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:37 pm

Zscout wrote:
DelPen wrote:
Zscout wrote:That was a softey and a half.
After that - it may be best to send Fleury down to WBS.
That has to be one of the softest goals, (of the many soft goals he has given up) that I have ever seen, by any goalie, in the NHL.


Congratulations, you now have the honor of most retarded post on the new board.

Yes, the goal was beyond hideous but to say he should be sent down for that is moronic at best.


NHL goalies make that save - every time. Why pay him to NHL wages to play like an AHL goalie?


How about that save? Huh?
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,934
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Postby Jesse on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:38 pm

Nice to see that 2003 Ryan Malone decided to come back to life.

He's really been cutting through the D, going straight ahead, like he did his rookie year.

I'm impressed.
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:07 am
Location: The Land of Condescending Posters

Postby Zscout on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:39 pm

Jesse wrote:Nice save on the redirect.

Send him down.

:roll:

He gave up two very soft goals and 1 extremely soft goal today. He just got hit in the chest by a redirect - if he missed it - it would be his 4th soft goal on 25 shots. Very bad goaltending.
Zscout
 

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Defence21, Dickie Dunn, GSdrums87, Hawkeynut, largegarlic, MWW, RxBandit66, sergei, Skatingpen, SubtropicalPenguin and 30 guests


e-mail