Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins 2017 Stanley Cup Champs Fan Gear and Collectibles

XM204

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

XM204

Postby Donald Fagen on Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:23 am

the guys on xm 204 the other day were assessing the pens trade to get ekman and the german goalie...............they said shero made a great trade......also labeled it a "steal" sugar ray is the man
Donald Fagen

Postby Draftnik on Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:24 am

I love XM204 and any station that has hockey talk 24x7 is a godsend. That said, Cam Stewart praises every move by every team. He was praising Neil Smith for signing Poti, Witt, Simon... Any guy that praises signing Tom Poti has impeached his credibility until he retracts the comment.

I like the Ekman trade and I think it will look even better when the Pens trade him for a 2nd round pick or equivalent prospect at the trade deadline.
Draftnik
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Donald Fagen on Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:05 am

Draftnik wrote:I love XM204 and any station that has hockey talk 24x7 is a godsend. That said, Cam Stewart praises every move by every team. He was praising Neil Smith for signing Poti, Witt, Simon... Any guy that praises signing Tom Poti has impeached his credibility until he retracts the comment.

I like the Ekman trade and I think it will look even better when the Pens trade him for a 2nd round pick or equivalent prospect at the trade deadline.

very informative to say the least. those guys aren't afraid to tell it like it is.
this morning they were critisizing dallas for the lindros signing. that guy is garbage!
Donald Fagen

Postby Kicksave on Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:55 am

Draftnik wrote:I love XM204 and any station that has hockey talk 24x7 is a godsend. That said, Cam Stewart praises every move by every team. He was praising Neil Smith for signing Poti, Witt, Simon... Any guy that praises signing Tom Poti has impeached his credibility until he retracts the comment.

Why do you think he'll be traded at the deadline? Hes cheap, produced 20+ goals the last two seasons and is sound defensivly...this isn't CP that we're talking about here.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Donald Fagen on Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:33 pm

Kicksave wrote:

Why do you think he'll be traded at the deadline? Hes cheap, produced 20+ goals the last two seasons and is sound defensivly...this isn't CP that we're talking about here.
\

i dont miss CP in the least.........imagine the debacle if he were still on board
Donald Fagen

Postby Henry Hank on Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:53 pm

Pens will only trade Ekman at the deadline if they're out of it. Nobody should be counting the Pens out right now. Only if Malkin doesn't come, which is extremely unlikely, do they have little chance of making the playoffs.
Henry Hank
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins