Why won't the NHL do this???

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Why won't the NHL do this???

Postby 68forever on Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:15 pm

Wish the NHL would do what the ACC did & suspend the refs who don't know how to call a game right. Of course if every ref got suspended for a bad game it wouldn't be long before games would have to be rescheduled b/c there wouldn't be anyone left to ref. but on on the other hand wouldn't it be nice to see some reprocussions for some of these really bad refs and not just the ones the Pens get but all of the teams. Wonder if the ACC officals can give the NHL officals a lesson in this suspend the ref, make them accountable. Yes my own little dream world can be nice at times.
68forever
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Why won't the NHL do this???

Postby Ginger on Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:26 pm

68forever wrote: Yes my own little dream world can be nice at times.

I bet there's no vacancies in your little dream world. I think they need to be held accountable for screwing up just like the players do.

I'm at the ECHL game the other night & the ref was absolutely terrible! The guy sitting next to me turns to me & says, "Jeez! If this ref continues to suck this bad, he's going to be moved up to the NHL." I thought that was good. :D
Ginger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby netwolf on Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:09 pm

For all we know, they do. It's not like the league is very forthcoming when it comes to things like that.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins