Rank them 1-3, 1 being worst...Rendell, Onorato, & O'Con

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Rank them 1-3, 1 being worst...Rendell, Onorato, & O'Con

Postby dboss on Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:34 pm

1 - Onorato
2 - O'Connor
3 - Rendell

I hate all three, but Onorato and O'Connor are from this region. They should be representing the interests of this city more than they have been and I think that makes their lack of support for the IOC proposal even more glaring.
dboss
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Sam's Drunk Dog on Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:36 pm

I think its a three-way tie for suckiness.

But.. if I had to:

Rendell (Let's Go Swanny)
O'Connor (Murphy II)
Onorato (Idioto)
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby spi on Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:43 pm

Onorato and Oconnor will be responsible. Rendell is just a jerk. If the 2 elected leaders of this area dont care about an arena then why should a guy from philly

1. Onorato AND Oconnor
2. Rendell
spi
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Kicksave on Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:30 am

1. Onorato
2. Onorato
3. Onorato
4. Onorato
5. O'Conner
6. Rendell
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Special Ed

Postby evey22 on Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:09 am

Rendell is definately the worste. A Philthy Spendocrat who couldn't care less if Western PA even existed. He is so busy taking political contributions from as many crooked people as he can rally up he can't even come out of the highmark bldg during the Steelers Rally and parade because his possible opposition is the MC of the event (sissy). If it was the green uniformed Pigions from his end of the state he would have declared a state wide holiday for them. In case you couldn't tell I can't stand him.

Danny O and Bobby O at least have to focus on W PA even though they may pander to the wrong constituants.

Anyway you slice it, they all suck. It looks like they are worried that the more money spent to improve Pittsburgh by someone else (ie:IOC) is less slot money that can go to their next campaigns. I hope if the Pens do not get a new areana, none of them ever get elected to another office again.
evey22

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins