Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby SteelCityFan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Gaucho wrote:HYTSERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111


Mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together!
SteelCityFan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,031
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 am

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby jprolley on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

INTO THE SUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,444
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am
Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby SteelCityFan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Man, i get sad when i see Sid on the commercials scoring goals and what not. I miss that kid
SteelCityFan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,031
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 am

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby pens#1 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

ID like to see MAF score
pens#1
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,885
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: allentown

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby profpolisci on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

MRandall25 wrote:Hemsky's stats: 3-8-11 in 22 games.

Yeah... I think I'll pass.


well, when they trade Malkin to Toronto for Armstong and that other Russian whose name escapes me now (2 and 10 in 25) we'll be good to go.
profpolisci
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,458
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:21 am

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby winger on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 pm

SteelCityFan wrote:Man, i get sad when i see Sid on the commercials scoring goals and what not. I miss that kid


I was just thinking that exact same thing! Where is the Kid anyways?
winger
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 833
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:54 am

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby Daniel87 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 pm

jprolley wrote:INTO THE SUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN

That's almost as annoying as that rap hyundai commercial.
Daniel87
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,077
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:06 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby SteelCityFan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:04 pm

This is so much more relaxing then that Blackhawk game.....
SteelCityFan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,031
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 am

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby BurghThing on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:05 pm

The goaltender coming off the ice, touches the puck right at the door, and you're telling me they didn't have too many men on the ice?!
BurghThing
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 7,712
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:22 pm
Location: All You Can Eat Crow Tavern

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby SteelCityFan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:05 pm

winger wrote:
SteelCityFan wrote:Man, i get sad when i see Sid on the commercials scoring goals and what not. I miss that kid


I was just thinking that exact same thing! Where is the Kid anyways?


I dunno. Is he to concussed to travel with the team?
SteelCityFan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,031
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 am

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby MRandall25 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 pm

profpolisci wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Hemsky's stats: 3-8-11 in 22 games.

Yeah... I think I'll pass.


well, when they trade Malkin to Toronto for Armstong and that other Russian whose name escapes me now (2 and 10 in 25) we'll be good to go.


Grabovski?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,522
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby jprolley on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Daniel87 wrote:
jprolley wrote:INTO THE SUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN

That's almost as annoying as that rap hyundai commercial.

nothing is more annoying than "it's the most wonderful sale of the yeeeaaarrrrrr!"
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,444
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am
Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby jprolley on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 pm

victory
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,444
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am
Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby MRandall25 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

jprolley wrote:
Daniel87 wrote:
jprolley wrote:INTO THE SUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN

That's almost as annoying as that rap hyundai commercial.

nothing is more annoying than "it's the most wonderful sale of the yeeeaaarrrrrr!"


Disagree. DJ Dave is a disgrace.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,522
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby Fire0nice228 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Nice Win.. great game by Kunitz :)

Merry Christmas Everybody, and LETS GO PENS!
Fire0nice228
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,777
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: refs fault

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby profpolisci on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
profpolisci
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,458
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:21 am

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby Kaizer on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Image
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,432
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby pens#1 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

2 points closer to Sid and Letang!!!!
pens#1
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,885
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: allentown

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby Gaucho on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Nipeg
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 42,779
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Ignoranti

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby SteelCityFan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm

MRandall25 wrote:
profpolisci wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Hemsky's stats: 3-8-11 in 22 games.

Yeah... I think I'll pass.


well, when they trade Malkin to Toronto for Armstong and that other Russian whose name escapes me now (2 and 10 in 25) we'll be good to go.


Grabovski?


Nikolai Kulemen (sp?)
SteelCityFan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,031
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 am

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby Daniel87 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm

SteelCityFan wrote:
winger wrote:
SteelCityFan wrote:Man, i get sad when i see Sid on the commercials scoring goals and what not. I miss that kid


I was just thinking that exact same thing! Where is the Kid anyways?


I dunno. Is he to concussed to travel with the team?

Airplanes are not concussion friendly.
Daniel87
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,077
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:06 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby npv708 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm

I just hope that win didn't prove too costly.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,860
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby pens#1 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:10 pm

npv708 wrote:I just hope that win didn't prove too costly.


dont worry Pens medical staff will be off for Xmas so they wont be able to diagnos an injury
pens#1
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,885
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: allentown

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby Pen48guins on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Gaucho wrote:Nipeg

:thumb:
Pen48guins
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Re: Official GDT: Jets vs. Penguins 12/23/2011

Postby littlemoonboot on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 pm

npv708 wrote:I just hope that win didn't prove too costly.


Seems like every Pens win does this year. :cry:
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,524
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: @burgyhockey

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daniel, midd and 17 guests


e-mail