OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby Wrangler98 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Cooke hit someone

Spoiler:
5 game suspension
Wrangler98
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,373
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: Nobama 2012

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby jprolley on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:31 pm

neal out of the box for the EN
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,442
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby jprolley on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 pm

pens are allergic to empty net goals
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,442
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby profpolisci on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 pm

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
profpolisci
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,265
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:21 am

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby Wrangler98 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Steigy had a premature celebration.
Wrangler98
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,373
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: Nobama 2012

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby jprolley on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 pm

the flyers/bolts game isn't over steigy
jprolley
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,442
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby Kaizer on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:37 pm

w.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,373
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby PghSkins on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:39 pm

YEAH BOYEEE

Image
PghSkins
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,494
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:36 pm
Location: Beaver

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby ILikeTurtles on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Image Image Image
ILikeTurtles
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,949
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:39 pm
Location: Searching the Congo for Crocosaurus.

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby littlemoonboot on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Wrangler98 wrote:
GDR wrote:Dupuis has one less goal than Ovechkin

In January.



:scared: :scared:


Yeah, but you know what. Even then, considering Ovie's talent level, that is inexcusable.
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,424
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: @burgyhockey

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby RxBandit66 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 am

Everyone likes Sullivan a whole lot more when he scores goals.

Every time the Pens lose, someone is always like "they should cut teh Sullivan and give his minutes teh Kunhackel cuz he's a young guy"
RxBandit66
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,815
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:49 am
Location: Kittanning

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby Steve on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:09 am

Really impressed with Despres....Hard to believe he's 20 years old with 10 NHL games or so of exp...
Steve
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,674
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:56 am
Location: Maryland

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby Wrangler98 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:20 am

littlemoonboot wrote:
Wrangler98 wrote:
GDR wrote:Dupuis has one less goal than Ovechkin

In January.



:scared: :scared:


Yeah, but you know what. Even then, considering Ovie's talent level, that is inexcusable.

Yeah I was saying that too. :lol:
Wrangler98
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,373
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:00 pm
Location: Nobama 2012

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby PghSkins on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 am

Wrangler98 wrote:
littlemoonboot wrote:
Wrangler98 wrote:
GDR wrote:Dupuis has one less goal than Ovechkin

In January.



:scared: :scared:


Yeah, but you know what. Even then, considering Ovie's talent level, that is inexcusable.

Yeah I was saying that too. :lol:


Yeah, I took it to mean "It's later than November and it's still that close"
PghSkins
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,494
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:36 pm
Location: Beaver

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:55 am

RxBandit66 wrote:Everyone likes Sullivan a whole lot more when he scores goals.

Every time the Pens lose, someone is always like "they should cut teh Sullivan and give his minutes teh Kunhackel cuz he's a young guy"


:thumb:
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,948
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: Penguins vs. Hurricanes 27/12/2011

Postby bab81 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 am

MRandall25 wrote:
RxBandit66 wrote:Everyone likes Sullivan a whole lot more when he scores goals.

Every time the Pens lose, someone is always like "they should cut teh Sullivan and give his minutes teh Kunhackel cuz he's a young guy"


:thumb:


dont worry, i missed his goal...so i still hate him ;)
bab81
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blurryhaze312, Steve Dave and 17 guests

e-mail