First Hattrick for Crosby in 5:3 Pens victory?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

First Hattrick for Crosby in 5:3 Pens victory?

Postby FuturePens on Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:58 pm

Yesterday I made a pretty good prediction (5:4 in OT, Pens) and it felt good because it turned out positive. Maybe I can make another positive prediction that goes our way. Hey, if it works, why not !!! L E T S G O P E N S

My Final Score: 5:3 Penguins... empthy netter from Crosby to give him first career HattTrick., Pens are going into break with positive thoughts and some momentum.
Last edited by FuturePens on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:59 pm

FuturePens..I 've been meaning to ask you seomthing and I don't want you to take this the wrong way...Are you Dan Potash? :o
NIN

haha

Postby FuturePens on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:01 pm

Haha, maybe...what do you think, and why?
FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: haha

Postby NIN on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:02 pm

FuturePens wrote:Haha, maybe...what do you think, and why?

Cause you might be very exciteable and overly optimistic.
NIN

Postby Ashamed87 on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:06 pm

I think Mike Lange has a crush on ol Danny =/
Ashamed87

yep

Postby FuturePens on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:11 pm

That is true, I'am weird like that, but I do not shake my head around like Dan P out of exitement, haha.
I'am a very optimistic especially when it comes to the Pens games, I really want Crosby to succeed, because in my opinion, the entire team feeds of off him, and we do well when he scores. Tonight I just have a feeling that he is going to want to prove something over Ovechkin. He knows that in order for him to win the ROTY award, he'll need to have a big game. Tonight is the night hopefully, it would be great timing!!!
FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby NIN on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:14 pm

I agree with you there, the head to head compititions mean alot to the votes but not everything. Crosby has played some of his best games vs the Craps so I wouldnt be terribly shocked if he scored 5 tonight!

Take that Potash!! :D :roll: :twisted: :P :oops: :oops: :cry: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :?: 8)
NIN

haha

Postby FuturePens on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:19 pm

WoW 5 goals, that's quiet a jump. Actually almost impossible, only a few players in history have done that, Mario one of them. Let's shoot for 3 for tonight, haha :wink:
FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby wallflower on Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:07 pm

FuturePens is clearly an energetic optimist. But to insinuate that he is Dan Potash is just plain old mean, NIN. :)
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

oh well

Postby FuturePens on Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:37 pm

Oh well, I don't take it that personal, at least I don't look anything like Dan P.

I'am surprised nobody has posted a yay, or nay to my statement, nor has anybody giving me a score for tonight, COME ON !!!
FuturePens
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins