Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby MRandall25 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm

FanofUlf wrote:HCDB PITTSBURGH PENGUINS Hockey=CONCEEDING THE DIVISION.

Did it in 2010, 2011, 2012


Did they concede the division in 2009 too?

Please. Stop posting.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,007
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby canaan on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm

FanofUlf wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Image

Here you go, guys.

Rainbow bridge is for dogs/animals Rylan

Good one crokin
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,110
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby pens_srq on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Staal always seems to dig a goal out when everything seems lost.
pens_srq
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,512
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 11:33 am
Location: my garage, running a hockey league

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby 71Aj66ax87 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:09 pm

canaan wrote:
71Aj66ax87 wrote:
canaan wrote:
71Aj66ax87 wrote:
canaan wrote:MAF could turn water into a Chablis and people would complain that it wasn't a Cabernet Sauvignon.


I'm watching the Islanders feed and ever their commentators said with the Pens on the road MAF has to make the big saves and he hasn't made one tonight.

So fleury hasn't bailed them out so it's his fault? Spare me the nonsense. Their defense is playing like junk but do your song.


13 shots in two periods is bad defense?I like MAF but the last two games have been bad.I know he'll be back but bad play deserves criticism.

The quality scoring chances have been off the charts. Keep singing your song


Okay,can't criticize MAF.Good to know.So I guess from now on,no MAF couldn't stop that it's everyone else's fault.I'll never criticize MAF ever again thanks for showing me the light.
71Aj66ax87
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,363
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:56 am
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby meow on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

DelPen wrote:Niskanen > Martin. Need to move Martin ti keep Niskanen this summer

You're high
meow
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,059
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:02 pm
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby FanofUlf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

2010 Devils, 2011 Flyers, 2012 Rangers.


Question will the Islanders win the division before the Pens since HCDB hockey is about 2nd place?
FanofUlf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:25 pm
Location: Land

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby canaan on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

meow wrote:
DelPen wrote:Niskanen > Martin. Need to move Martin ti keep Niskanen this summer

You're high

Niskanen's absence is underrated
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,110
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby pens2005 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

why won't 87 shoot!!!! Holy Christ on a cracker!
pens2005
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,396
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby MRandall25 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

FanofUlf wrote:2010 Devils, 2011 Flyers, 2012 Rangers.


Question will the Islanders win the division before the Pens since HCDB hockey is about 2nd place?


You keep leaving out 2008-2009. Why? Because it doesn't help your argument?
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,007
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby meow on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

canaan wrote:
meow wrote:
DelPen wrote:Niskanen > Martin. Need to move Martin ti keep Niskanen this summer

You're high

Niskanen's absence is underrated

Completely agree, but that statement was absurd
meow
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,059
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:02 pm
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby columbia on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm getting sick of P.A. Portamento
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 48,499
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby canaan on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

71Aj66ax87 wrote:
canaan wrote:
71Aj66ax87 wrote:
canaan wrote:
71Aj66ax87 wrote:
Okay,can't criticize MAF.Good to know.So I guess from now on,no MAF couldn't stop that it's everyone else's fault.I'll never criticize MAF ever again thanks for showing me the light.


All criticisms that are warranted are met with agreement. Throwing **** at the wall will be met with a disagreeable opinion--not a tough concept.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,110
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby Streaks House on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

MRandall25 wrote:
FanofUlf wrote:2010 Devils, 2011 Flyers, 2012 Rangers.


Question will the Islanders win the division before the Pens since HCDB hockey is about 2nd place?


You keep leaving out 2008-2009. Why? Because it doesn't help your argument?


His "fandom" began after that season? :pop:
Streaks House
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,488
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:16 pm
Location: Ted Carrick's Table

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby DelPen on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

meow wrote:
canaan wrote:
meow wrote:
DelPen wrote:Niskanen > Martin. Need to move Martin ti keep Niskanen this summer

You're high

Niskanen's absence is underrated

Completely agree, but that statement was absurd


Factor in how much they make and tell me who you want to keep around.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,535
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby FanofUlf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

FanofUlf wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Image

Here you go, guys.

Rainbow bridge is for dogs/animals Rylan

My bad, once again I mis read Mrandall for Rylan....just like I did Malkin for Martin.....hate my brain!
FanofUlf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:25 pm
Location: Land

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby canaan on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

columbia wrote:I'm getting sick of P.A. Portamento

I prefer pa pimentoloaf but :lol:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,110
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Fritos. On. My. Sub.

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby 71Aj66ax87 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

columbia wrote:I'm getting sick of P.A. Portamento


P.A. Portamento?
71Aj66ax87
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,363
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:56 am
Location: A parallel universe called New Pittsburgh

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby FanofUlf on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

MRandall25 wrote:
FanofUlf wrote:2010 Devils, 2011 Flyers, 2012 Rangers.


Question will the Islanders win the division before the Pens since HCDB hockey is about 2nd place?


You keep leaving out 2008-2009. Why? Because it doesn't help your argument?
2009 we were way too late and fortunate to catch 4th.
FanofUlf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:25 pm
Location: Land

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby pens2005 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

FanofUlf wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:
FanofUlf wrote:2010 Devils, 2011 Flyers, 2012 Rangers.


Question will the Islanders win the division before the Pens since HCDB hockey is about 2nd place?


You keep leaving out 2008-2009. Why? Because it doesn't help your argument?
2009 we were way too late and fortunate to catch 4th.


yeah they sucked that postseason...
pens2005
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,396
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby GDR on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Malkin's worst game in quite a while. Complete invisibility
GDR
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,119
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby penny lane on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

kunitz has to go wtih gene and neal; sullivan isn't a good fit.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,869
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Have fun, kick butt!

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby Rylan on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:17 pm

FanofUlf wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:Image

Here you go, guys.

Rainbow bridge is for dogs/animals Rylan


What the hell?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,071
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby RentedMule66 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm

penny lane wrote:kunitz has to go wtih gene and neal; sullivan isn't a good fit.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
RentedMule66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,886
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby profpolisci on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Do the Pens have a shot since Staal's goal?
profpolisci
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,403
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:21 am

Re: Emergency GDT Pens vs Islanders (take II)

Postby Gaucho on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Well, all those needless changes worked out perfectly.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 42,232
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: The Onyx Club

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hugo Stiglitz, Real Deal Jimmy Neal and 26 guests


e-mail