Marc Andre Fleury

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Marc Andre Fleury

Postby Malkamaniac on Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 pm

KG wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I just can't imagine the Penguins trading away a first round pick for Bernier. I'd love it, but I don't think it has a shot.

No way would the Pens do that...

If they were thinking about doing that, then they should just trade MAF....if they don't have the confidence to have him be the #1 then move him...

Yup.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Rylan on Thu May 17, 2012 9:04 am

Sometimes because MAF is my favorite player, I hope he gets traded to a defensively responsible team and just shuts everything down. That would be fun, but that would suck because he wouldn't be a Pen anymore :(

Look at the goalies still alive in the playoffs, you notice a huge similarity between them? Teams that are defensively responsible.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby sil on Thu May 17, 2012 9:09 am

Malkamaniac wrote:
KG wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:I just can't imagine the Penguins trading away a first round pick for Bernier. I'd love it, but I don't think it has a shot.

No way would the Pens do that...

If they were thinking about doing that, then they should just trade MAF....if they don't have the confidence to have him be the #1 then move him...

Yup.

Much easier said than done with his NTC and NMC. As much as some of us don't want to live with it, MAF is our netminder for the next three seasons, and his backup is going to be a near league minimum jounreymen who may not be able to be relied upon.
sil
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins