TSN play of the year, Malkin vs Ennis

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: TSN play of the year, Malkin vs Ennis

Postby skullman80 on Sun May 27, 2012 8:48 pm

I never got the big deal about being a cover guy on a video game? I mean really... who cares? Plus Pens fans were spamming the vote just as much as anyone else.
skullman80
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby WhoDaresWins on Sun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Spangler wrote:I hate fan voting because it always turns into who can cheat the most.

Malkin got robbed to a Canadian player for the next NHL cover, too.

How in the hell does Crosby or Malkin not get a cover to an NHL video game yet Ovechkin has been on 2 already?

The NHL 13 cover vote for this round continues through tomorrow. Granted...I keep looking on the site to see who's in the lead and can never find it but you can still vote for Geno until the end of the day tomorrow (5/28).
WhoDaresWins
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby NashvilleCat on Mon May 28, 2012 1:04 am

skullman80 wrote:I never got the big deal about being a cover guy on a video game? I mean really... who cares? Plus Pens fans were spamming the vote just as much as anyone else.

I agree. Neither of the guys on the cover will hold the Cup over their head this year. My guess is that they would trade the cover for hoisting the Cup. Any award that is voted on isn't worth as much as one won on the ice or the playing field.
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Godric on Mon May 28, 2012 1:29 am

NashvilleCat wrote:
skullman80 wrote:I never got the big deal about being a cover guy on a video game? I mean really... who cares? Plus Pens fans were spamming the vote just as much as anyone else.

I agree. Neither of the guys on the cover will hold the Cup over their head this year. My guess is that they would trade the cover for hoisting the Cup. Any award that is voted on isn't worth as much as one won on the ice or the playing field.

You guys have to be great at parties. :roll:
Godric
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Location: Switch the style up and if they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins