Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby Jasmine on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:45 am

Pens Gear 6 -7 pm
Jasmine
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,197
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:50 pm
Location: Where I eat, drink and sleep hockey . . . like Sid

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby demondg1 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Meh. Met him at Giant Eagle last week. Express check out.
demondg1
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,605
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby Chefpatrick871 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Omg lulz. You people are pathetic. Paying for an autograph. Losers.

Oh wait that's the response I get when relaying pens autograph appearances.

Cool stuff might head down after my haircut.
Chefpatrick871
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,208
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 pm
Location: Eating muffins with Derpy

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby MRandall25 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Chefpatrick871 wrote:Omg lulz. You people are pathetic. Paying for an autograph. Losers.

Oh wait that's the response I get when relaying pens autograph appearances.

Cool stuff might head down after my haircut.


I don't think you have to pay for this one...
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,891
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby Liverlips on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Forget the 'graph I'd just want to say hi and encourage him to lead the charge in grinding b---hes down this season.
Liverlips
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Gainesville, FL

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby JS© on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:16 pm

I'll be the one down there with the white Matt Cooke jersey.
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,354
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby It'sagreatdayforhockey! on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 pm

MRandall25 wrote:
Chefpatrick871 wrote:Omg lulz. You people are pathetic. Paying for an autograph. Losers.

Oh wait that's the response I get when relaying pens autograph appearances.

Cool stuff might head down after my haircut.


I don't think you have to pay for this one...



Calling out his terrible haircut? That's pretty messed up.
It'sagreatdayforhockey!
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,712
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Location: Washington DC

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby MRandall25 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:51 pm

It'sagreatdayforhockey! wrote:
MRandall25 wrote:
Chefpatrick871 wrote:Omg lulz. You people are pathetic. Paying for an autograph. Losers.

Oh wait that's the response I get when relaying pens autograph appearances.

Cool stuff might head down after my haircut.


I don't think you have to pay for this one...



Calling out his terrible haircut? That's pretty messed up.


:fist: Well played
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,891
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby penny lane on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Jasmine wrote:Pens Gear 6 -7 pm


Tell him he looked good at Flower's wedding. ;)
Image
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Ready

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby sil on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:19 am

penny lane wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Pens Gear 6 -7 pm


Tell him he looked good at Flower's wedding. ;)
Image


Good thing that kid has his head up as he approaches Cooke.
sil
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,861
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 pm
Location: the Juice Case manufacturing plant

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby JS© on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 am

Image

PensFaninDC wrote:"All the best" from Cooke is a head shot....amirite
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,354
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby RainbowsAndCottonCandy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:36 pm

sil wrote:
penny lane wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Pens Gear 6 -7 pm


Tell him he looked good at Flower's wedding. ;)
Image


Good thing that kid has his head up as he approaches Cooke.


wish there was a like option for this one...

:fist:
RainbowsAndCottonCandy
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:04 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby penny lane on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Matt Cooke has beautiful penmanship! :D
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 28,517
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Ready

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby Rylan on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:05 pm

penny lane wrote:Matt Cooke has beautiful penmanship! :D


I was going to comment that his signature is actually, well, legible.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,994
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby JS© on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:08 am

Rylan wrote:
penny lane wrote:Matt Cooke has beautiful penmanship! :D


I was going to comment that his signature is actually, well, legible.


He might be one of the few that are legible.

Sid, Geno, Letang, Fleury, Dupuis, all of them are far from legible. I think Orpik's might be slightly legible to the point that you can read his last name.
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,354
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby Rylan on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:05 am

Fleury's just looks like a triangle to me.

I developed a rather sweet signature from signing off for patients when I worked in the hospital. If I went pro in anything I have my mark.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,994
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:07 am
Location: Dead and Without Love

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby littlemoonboot on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:37 pm

JS© wrote:Orpik's might be slightly legible to the point that you can read his last name.


What cracks me up about Brooksie's is that it looks like the word "blood" :lol: :shock:
littlemoonboot
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,423
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 pm
Location: @burgyhockey

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby JS© on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Rylan wrote:Fleury's just looks like a triangle to me.

I developed a rather sweet signature from signing off for patients when I worked in the hospital. If I went pro in anything I have my mark.


The Navy ruined me when I signed my end of active duty paper work. My 11 letter last name went to an S and 2 loops.
JS©
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,354
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 am
Location: hooray for me

Re: Matt Cooke at South Side Works tonite . . .

Postby She'sTheFastest on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:24 pm

penny lane wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Pens Gear 6 -7 pm


Tell him he looked good at Flower's wedding. ;)
Image


That kid says, "'excuse me sir, where the hell is Iceburgh?"
She'sTheFastest
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,424
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big Easy Pens Fan, bse, Chirpin' Grinder, meow, praxitas, tade and 26 guests

e-mail