Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
I didn't notice it until last night's game.
- Junior 'A'
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:02 am
- Location: Glenshaw at home, Front row of F-15 at Igloo
I think he may have started wearing it first when LeClair went out with the facial injury. Around the time when Mario was out and we started with the 3 A's, and Lyle had one I believe also.
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:50 pm
Ya he has had it for quite a while now.
- Posts: 2,669
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:39 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: Chirpin' Grinder, Dan H, DelPen, Dickie Dunn, dodint, GDR, IMFC, Inkio, joopen, jwest21, lemieuxReturns, Liverlips, murphydump55, NashvilleCat, Nick92, nocera, Pitts, scals37, SolidSnake, The U, TPW and 54 guests