Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
I didn't notice it until last night's game.
- Junior 'A'
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:02 am
- Location: Glenshaw at home, Front row of F-15 at Igloo
I think he may have started wearing it first when LeClair went out with the facial injury. Around the time when Mario was out and we started with the 3 A's, and Lyle had one I believe also.
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:50 pm
Ya he has had it for quite a while now.
- Posts: 2,474
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:39 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: Antonio, darkstar57, Defence21, DudeMan2766, knives of ice, pressure=9Pa, RxBandit66 and 45 guests