Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
I didn't notice it until last night's game.
- Junior 'A'
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:02 am
- Location: Glenshaw at home, Front row of F-15 at Igloo
I think he may have started wearing it first when LeClair went out with the facial injury. Around the time when Mario was out and we started with the 3 A's, and Lyle had one I believe also.
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:50 pm
Ya he has had it for quite a while now.
- Posts: 2,755
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:39 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: AlexPKeaton, BurghThing, Cabinetmaker, Durbano, ejd43, FLPensFan, Great58, Hugo Stiglitz, Humperdink, jwest21, lemieuxReturns, Luckybreak, neophool, pensfaninhudsonvalley, Puck Drama, rgj, Row_Z, Skatingpen and 72 guests