Olympic break...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Olympic break...

Postby penny lane on Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:16 pm

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Compo ... .widec.jpg

It's taken 59 games but finally John LeClair is lovin Sidney! :D

I appreciate the penguins effort in beating these 2 teams on the road.
They need this 100% effort every night and it just isn't always possible
being humans & all.

Konstantin Koltsov, his play of this past week gives hope that he is good to have in the penguin line-up.

For the penguin goalies I go somewhere & have many drinks that
come with umbrellas...hold the ice. :lol:

Don't know if leclair & Mark Recchi would like to be traded but it is only good for the penguins if this motivates them to bump-up their on ice play.

Sidney, I go home & don't talk to anyone...wonder if Sid knows just how many questions he's answered since August? :P
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Rohit on Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:29 pm

that is a GREAT picture, it looks like leclair is sidney's father hugging him after hitting a homerun for his peewee baseball team
Rohit
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins