Hunting for Pens Jerseys

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Hunting for Pens Jerseys

Postby Lesky on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:07 pm

Regarding the 100 jerseys I said - it was an estimate - turns out I was a bit wrong. I just counted them very quickly.

I have 79 Authentic Center Ice Penguins jerseys + 12 Penguins replica jerseys + a few other Lemieux and Jagr jerseys.

Unforuntately I have not taken photos of them - that would be a good idea. But it will take a long time to do it :lol:

Whats amazing though is that I know pretty much in my mind exactly what jerseys I have - the sizes and condition and if they are autographed. If I see a jersey on ebay I know instantly if I am interested or not, I never have to check.

Luckily I have most of the jerseys I want - so I rarely buy jerseys these days - only a few left to complete the collection. I am a collector of 1990 to present jerseys, mostly the Lemieux and Jagr era though.

Dont remind me how much I have paid in total with shipping to sweden though - its ALOT :pop: :D
Lesky
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby blurryhaze312 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Then you should photograph all of them for insurance purposes LOL
blurryhaze312
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby midd on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:19 pm

I bought a blank white Pens jersey that had the 92 Cup Finals Patch on it from Chuck Thomas Enterprises a few years ago. I sent it out to have the remaining patches and Lemieux's name and number on it. I always considered a white one the holy grail of Pens jerseys.

Now I consider a Pens '91 Ron Francis #9 (in black or white) my next holy grail.
midd
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins