Pengins @ Southpoint or Consol tomorrow?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Pengins @ Southpoint or Consol tomorrow?

Postby Fire0nice228 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:10 am

My brother and I were planning to go to Southpoint tomorrow to watch whoever was in town skate, and then the lockout ended and I see it looks like Penguins Twitter posted a picture that shows them at Consol for their skate today. So does anyone know where or how I could find out if they're going to be at Southpoint tomorrow or should I just call Southpoint?
Fire0nice228
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Pengins @ Southpoint or Consol tomorrow?

Postby MicP on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 am

Fire0nice228 wrote:My brother and I were planning to go to Southpoint tomorrow to watch whoever was in town skate, and then the lockout ended and I see it looks like Penguins Twitter posted a picture that shows them at Consol for their skate today. So does anyone know where or how I could find out if they're going to be at Southpoint tomorrow or should I just call Southpoint?

Pens are at Consol next three days. I'd assume Southpointe Fri. - Sun. Don't know for sure. Sesame St. at Consol this weekend.
Also some players are suppose to play in Johnston for a charity game tomorrow night. Not sure if it was cancelled.
MicP
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby penny lane on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:43 am

Just saw D Molinari's tweet~ pascal - super duper, first to hit the ice!

Hell, i didn't know mario is at the station square pond now~ skating!
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Fire0nice228 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 am

MicP wrote:
Fire0nice228 wrote:My brother and I were planning to go to Southpoint tomorrow to watch whoever was in town skate, and then the lockout ended and I see it looks like Penguins Twitter posted a picture that shows them at Consol for their skate today. So does anyone know where or how I could find out if they're going to be at Southpoint tomorrow or should I just call Southpoint?

Pens are at Consol next three days. I'd assume Southpointe Fri. - Sun. Don't know for sure. Sesame St. at Consol this weekend.
Also some players are suppose to play in Johnston for a charity game tomorrow night. Not sure if it was cancelled.

Thanks man, I'm bummed. Now I have to go buy an engagement ring without seeing any hockey first. This is gonna be a disaster.
Fire0nice228
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins