Let's just hope..

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Let's just hope..

Postby smoothmoneyb on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 pm

That we don't have to face the Leafs, Jets or Islanders in the playoffs. What What a nightmare that would be. Probably should just forfeit in that case.

Just recently people here were debating whether or not Bylsma or Shero was more to blame for this teams shortcomings. Well Shero might have missed a few opportunities, and still have a few holes to fill in order to make this team a truly legitimate top tier team and playoff contender, but he has without a doubt, put together a team capable of beating the likes of Toronto, Winnipeg or now the Islanders. This is on Bylsma

And to any of those who have recently suggested that Shero probably hasn't even considered firing Bylsma, I can't even begin to imagine a scenario where he hasn't at least considered it. But if for some reason that is the case, then I would have some serious doubts in regard to Shero's management abilities and whether he is the right man for the job. Right now the the Islanders commentators are practically laughing at how bad the pens look. This is a joke. Something's got to give soon. This team looks like it's ready for a change, almost like they're asking for one.
Last edited by smoothmoneyb on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smoothmoneyb
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: Let's just hope..

Postby Godric on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Godric
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Location: Switch the style up and if they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up

Postby Kaizer on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:00 pm

lets see, leafs, jets, islanders.

in the playoffs.

i'm not worried.
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Bioshock on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Any team that has enough speed to generate an effective forecheck and that can take away time and space will throttle this team. The Pens simply don't know how and can't deal with the speed of teams like the Islanders and Leafs.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Pens beat the Rangers on Thursday. If I'm Torts, i make the gameplan totally north/south and just skate the Pens to death if i can at all.
Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins