Pens Points

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pens Points

Postby ColtonBarnes29 on Sun May 05, 2013 11:49 am

Concession purchases?
ColtonBarnes29

Postby Zamboni on Sun May 05, 2013 4:30 pm

ColtonBarnes29 wrote:Concession purchases?

Away game today, so no concessions.
Zamboni
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby redbaron78 on Sun May 05, 2013 11:41 pm

I actually got a select 47 hat when I turned in my hat voucher on Friday
redbaron78

Postby Kovy27 on Sun May 05, 2013 11:51 pm

redbaron78 wrote:I actually got a select 47 hat when I turned in my hat voucher on Friday

Yeah, I picked up mine on Friday and it is a nice hat.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby CERV96 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:08 am

With the uncertanty of what may or may not happen in the next few games I am going to Consol after work and buying a $1 sucker each day this week. I am 175 away from the jersey. You never know what will happen. I wish there were more miller lite away events. Those events were big for me.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby pcmforless on Mon May 06, 2013 8:15 am

CERV96 wrote:With the uncertanty of what may or may not happen in the next few games I am going to Consol after work and buying a $1 sucker each day this week. I am 175 away from the jersey. You never know what will happen. I wish there were more miller lite away events. Those events were big for me.

That is a good idea. There will be one more home game for sure for hopefully 80 pts, 20 for tuesday's away game, and should be 20 for game six. That is 140 and I am 150 away.....
I sure don't see this team losing 3 in a row but if they were to lose on tuesday I am thinking I will have to do the same thing to make sure. If they win tuesday we are in like flint as the worst case scenario would then require 7 games....
pcmforless
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby unchockey21 on Mon May 06, 2013 9:44 am

Kovy27 wrote:
redbaron78 wrote:I actually got a select 47 hat when I turned in my hat voucher on Friday

Yeah, I picked up mine on Friday and it is a nice hat.

Can either of you post a pic of the select 47 hat? I'm curious how it differs from the Fan Favorite one.
unchockey21

Postby rarst17 on Mon May 06, 2013 10:39 am

pcmforless wrote:
CERV96 wrote:With the uncertanty of what may or may not happen in the next few games I am going to Consol after work and buying a $1 sucker each day this week. I am 175 away from the jersey. You never know what will happen. I wish there were more miller lite away events. Those events were big for me.

That is a good idea. There will be one more home game for sure for hopefully 80 pts, 20 for tuesday's away game, and should be 20 for game six. That is 140 and I am 150 away.....
I sure don't see this team losing 3 in a row but if they were to lose on tuesday I am thinking I will have to do the same thing to make sure. If they win tuesday we are in like flint as the worst case scenario would then require 7 games....

Shouldn't games 4 & 6 be 35 points each since they're not on NBC? Also, there is a Miller Lite night for game 4. They're just not very quick about updating the app.....

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=86946
rarst17
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby pcmforless on Mon May 06, 2013 10:48 am

rarst17 wrote:
pcmforless wrote:

Shouldn't games 4 & 6 be 35 points each since they're not on NBC? Also, there is a Miller Lite night for game 4. They're just not very quick about updating the app.....

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=86946

Oh yeah, didn't think about them not being on NBC and the schedule on the APP didn't show the Miller Lite night yet. Thanks for the heads up. Robinson TWP is a bit of a pain to get down to, but... just to make sure on points...
pcmforless
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby mydrewbe on Mon May 06, 2013 4:34 pm

the app just got updated for tuesday with root sports pre and post game codes and miller light from 7-9 at lat 40. and game 5 was added . and two miller light nights. 5-7 at the party plaza at verizon gate. and 7-9 and rock a fellas. and of course tgi fridays
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Zamboni on Mon May 06, 2013 5:09 pm

mydrewbe wrote:the app just got updated for tuesday with root sports pre and post game codes and miller light from 7-9 at lat 40. and game 5 was added . and two miller light nights. 5-7 at the party plaza at verizon gate. and 7-9 and rock a fellas. and of course tgi fridays

It looks like a busy night Thursday!
Zamboni
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby gosidgeno8771 on Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm

So even for you spoofers, how can you get all points on Thursday? You wouldn't be back from Sarver until mid 2nd period
gosidgeno8771

Postby pcmforless on Mon May 06, 2013 5:46 pm

gosidgeno8771 wrote:So even for you spoofers, how can you get all points on Thursday? You wouldn't be back from Sarver until mid 2nd period

It's a trap
pcmforless
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby gosidgeno8771 on Mon May 06, 2013 6:08 pm

pcmforless wrote:
gosidgeno8771 wrote:So even for you spoofers, how can you get all points on Thursday? You wouldn't be back from Sarver until mid 2nd period

I would think so. Unless you are that worried about pens points instead of the actual game.
It's a trap
gosidgeno8771

Postby Spum on Tue May 07, 2013 12:24 am

For all those working for the jersey or another goal (I need a deep run for the jersey), the terms say that the promotion ends seven days after the last game. So no point in prematurely getting Pensgear points you're 60-70 short. You have a week after the last game.
Spum
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby cdmPENSFAN on Tue May 07, 2013 1:02 am

when do the rewards expire im at college and have them being sent to my house so i cant check them.
cdmPENSFAN

Postby MRandall25 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:06 am

cdmPENSFAN wrote:when do the rewards expire im at college and have them being sent to my house so i cant check them.

Most of them expire at the end of August.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Kovy27 on Tue May 07, 2013 5:38 am

brianfstew77 wrote:Back to my first part, I know that this program is to reward pens fans for participating in events, however, its highly tilted to season ticket holder who attend every game and those who live in pittsburgh area (which I do not). I know next year a lot of codes are going to be gps (ice time, etc). Its nice getting shirts and hats but to win anything special you might as well forget about it. For awhile, I considered not even doing it.

So? Don't you think the season ticket holders should be the ones who win these? They are shelling out thousands of dollars for it...
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby frs12771 on Tue May 07, 2013 7:57 am

frs12771

Postby pressure=9Pa on Tue May 07, 2013 8:36 am

Thanks.
pressure=9Pa
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby llipgh2 on Tue May 07, 2013 8:38 am

Thanks for the code.
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Zamboni on Tue May 07, 2013 8:55 am

Kovy27 wrote:
brianfstew77 wrote:Back to my first part, I know that this program is to reward pens fans for participating in events, however, its highly tilted to season ticket holder who attend every game and those who live in pittsburgh area (which I do not). I know next year a lot of codes are going to be gps (ice time, etc). Its nice getting shirts and hats but to win anything special you might as well forget about it. For awhile, I considered not even doing it.

So? Don't you think the season ticket holders should be the ones who win these? They are shelling out thousands of dollars for it...

Season ticket holders for anything are the most loyal of fans since they're the ones committed to coming to the games year after year. Of course the program is going to favor these fans. Of course, if you're going to the games, you're not likely hanging out at the bar with Miller Lite Girls to collect the same 25 points for the game.

As for living outside of Pittsburgh, there are still ways to get points. Of course, I would never expect a big prize for a fan loyalty program that awards you for attending games and local events. You're lucky you're able to use IceTime, Trib, Radio, ROOT Sports and other codes that aren't gps-dependent.
Zamboni
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Sms75 on Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 am

Thanks!
Sms75
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Tue May 07, 2013 9:06 am

Zamboni wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:

Season ticket holders for anything are the most loyal of fans since they're the ones committed to coming to the games year after year. Of course the program is going to favor these fans. Of course, if you're going to the games, you're not likely hanging out at the bar with Miller Lite Girls to collect the same 25 points for the game.

As for living outside of Pittsburgh, there are still ways to get points. Of course, I would never expect a big prize for a fan loyalty program that awards you for attending games and local events. You're lucky you're able to use IceTime, Trib, Radio, ROOT Sports and other codes that aren't gps-dependent.

STH arent more loyal than me, most leave at 2nd intermission anyways
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Zamboni on Tue May 07, 2013 10:29 am

‏@PensPoints
The next batch of #PensPoints vouchers is being mailed this week so keep an eye out!
Zamboni
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins