Pens Points

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pens Points

Postby ColtonBarnes29 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 pm

How can you already have 75 pens points!!!
ColtonBarnes29
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby relantel on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:34 pm

ColtonBarnes29 wrote:How can you already have 75 pens points!!!

must be three monthly bonus codes. I forget what the third one was last month.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,054
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Pens Points

Postby llipgh2 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Where do you get the monthly bonus codes?
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,621
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: Pens Points

Postby ColtonBarnes29 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm

What are they? And if you don't know can you find out?
ColtonBarnes29
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby relantel on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:40 pm

llipgh2 wrote:Where do you get the monthly bonus codes?

they've posted to their facebook page and twitter feed last month. They also had bonuses for those back in February. Expect to see them later today I would think.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,054
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Pens Points

Postby ColtonBarnes29 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Thanks.
ColtonBarnes29
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby ColtonBarnes29 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Keep me updated please.
ColtonBarnes29
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby discodanbylsma on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:56 pm

It's if you bought an item from the charity auction.
discodanbylsma
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby relantel on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:00 pm

ah. wonder if the ROOT bags had something similar?
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,054
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:24 am
Location: The card table

Re: Pens Points

Postby knives of ice on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 pm

@DKamovitch: @PensPoints On March 24, it said I had enough points to receive a 7up voucher, and it's April 1 and I still haven't received it.

- this dude is seriously ******** about not yet getting a 7up voucher he just unlocked a week ago....my god not sure all the bs is worth doing this program
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,757
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: good riddance Armstrong

Re: Pens Points

Postby discodanbylsma on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:15 pm

relantel wrote:ah. wonder if the ROOT bags had something similar?

Couldn't afford one :(
discodanbylsma
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:23 pm

knives of ice wrote:@DKamovitch: @PensPoints On March 24, it said I had enough points to receive a 7up voucher, and it's April 1 and I still haven't received it.

- this dude is seriously ******** about not yet getting a 7up voucher he just unlocked a week ago....my god not sure all the bs is worth doing this program


others people comments are making you reconsider? what does his gripe have to do with anything
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,047
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Pens Points

Postby knives of ice on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
knives of ice wrote:@DKamovitch: @PensPoints On March 24, it said I had enough points to receive a 7up voucher, and it's April 1 and I still haven't received it.

- this dude is seriously ******** about not yet getting a 7up voucher he just unlocked a week ago....my god not sure all the bs is worth doing this program


others people comments are making you reconsider? what does his gripe have to do with anything


talking from the pens perspective.
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,757
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: good riddance Armstrong

Re: Pens Points

Postby discodanbylsma on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 pm

knives of ice wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:
knives of ice wrote:@DKamovitch: @PensPoints On March 24, it said I had enough points to receive a 7up voucher, and it's April 1 and I still haven't received it.

- this dude is seriously ******** about not yet getting a 7up voucher he just unlocked a week ago....my god not sure all the bs is worth doing this program


others people comments are making you reconsider? what does his gripe have to do with anything


talking from the pens perspective.
I love people out of state complaining about coming to Pittsburgh to get their stuff. Ummm, if you are not in Pittsburgh, how are you "really" attending games to have gotten to 400 pts or more? I don't get those complaints....
discodanbylsma
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Zamboni on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Zamboni wrote:I have received five (5) soda vouchers (of the 8 I've earned)
I have not received the voucher for the Limited Edition RBK T-Shirt (unlocked 03/09/13)
I have not received the voucher for the Select '47 Brand' Penguins Hat (unlocked 03/26/13)

Has anyone received their T-Shirt voucher yet? If so, when did you unlock it (it states this in the Rewards Chart area of the App)?

I have received vouchers in the mail on Saturdays, so I think they send them out Thursday/Friday of each week (@PensPoints claims they send vouchers weekly).


UPDATE:
Received six (6) of eight (8) vouchers.
Received the T-Shirt Voucher on 03/30/13, so turnaround time is about 3 weeks.
Zamboni
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 pm

I just got my t-shirt voucher in the mail today. Don't remember when I unlocked it, though I'm sure the answer is in this thread somewhere.

I unlocked it on the 17th, according to my post. So that took ~ 2 weeks from the day of the unlocking (to send to Columbus)
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,078
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Pens Points

Postby Zamboni on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm

MRandall25 wrote:I just got my t-shirt voucher in the mail today. Don't remember when I unlocked it, though I'm sure the answer is in this thread somewhere.

I unlocked it on the 17th, according to my post. So that took ~ 2 weeks from the day of the unlocking (to send to Columbus)


The app displays the date for each reward when it's unlocked (except the 7ups since you can continually unlock those).
Zamboni
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Oh, I see that. Yup, it was 3/17.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,078
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Pens Points

Postby Spum on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Looks like the highest is 30 point for the month so I guess those 75 points all got wiped out
Spum
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby penultimate66 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:33 pm

mrandall25 - what does tshirt voucher look like? I unlocked on
3/2 and haven't received.
penultimate66
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby MRandall25 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Hold on.

No one saw anything!

Image
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,078
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Pens Points

Postby penultimate66 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 pm

thanks for your efforts buddy. I apologize for being idiot. Right after I posted I ran out to my car wondering if one of them was for shirt. One was. I got so many I didn't pay attention that one was for shirt.
penultimate66
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby JeffDFD on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Spum wrote:Looks like the highest is 30 point for the month so I guess those 75 points all got wiped out


They are always testing stuff, so I imagine this stuff happens each month
JeffDFD
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,569
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Inside the tumor in Crosby's neck.

Re: Pens Points

Postby Spum on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:13 am

JeffDFD wrote:
Spum wrote:Looks like the highest is 30 point for the month so I guess those 75 points all got wiped out


They are always testing stuff, so I imagine this stuff happens each month


Yeah that's what I assumed. It is interesting that they didn't do the monthly codes since they did them the last two months. I was kind of counting on them to get to 1600 :(
Spum
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Zamboni on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Spum wrote:
JeffDFD wrote:
Spum wrote:Looks like the highest is 30 point for the month so I guess those 75 points all got wiped out


They are always testing stuff, so I imagine this stuff happens each month


Yeah that's what I assumed. It is interesting that they didn't do the monthly codes since they did them the last two months. I was kind of counting on them to get to 1600 :(


Was there a mobile code last month? If so, I missed it.

As for the social media codes, they're probably going to post them within the next week. I imagine they don't want to be too predictable and post them the 1st of each month, but the earlier in the month they post the codes, the more people will share and learn of the PensPoints programs and get on board.

As for winning, it appears that you need to work/live near a PensGear store and be able to purchase the cheapest item in the store every day. It sounds like non-iOS phones get the option to get 20 (2 +5 FB, 2 +5 Twitter) points after reaching the 400 interval rewards.
Zamboni
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ffemtreed, mayday56 and 23 guests


e-mail