Pens Points

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pens Points

Postby discodanbylsma on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:50 pm

mjgood4 wrote:I fixed the not working scavenger hunt code, and I put them all in this post to keep them together
Last edited by discodanbylsma on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
discodanbylsma
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby mydrewbe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:08 pm

redacted
Last edited by mydrewbe on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Malkin0017 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Anyone on twitter have all them posted?
Malkin0017
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Run's House

Re: Pens Points

Postby shootinthepuck on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 pm

I had floor seats for Clapton so I only got the AEO and the legendary players area scans, but they did work. I sent them to my buddy and he claimed location wouldn't let him scan them.
shootinthepuck
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby mydrewbe on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm

redacted
Last edited by mydrewbe on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Spum on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:26 pm

So Pensgear is out of XL and 2XL of the free shirt FYI. Also, cheapest thing to buy to get a receipt: protein bar at $2.
Spum
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby IanMoran on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Soooo, I got a new phone. Downloaded Pens points. Clicked "sign in with facebook." Signed in with exact facebook account I did before. It posted "IanMoran has just joined Pens Points!" on my wall and started my points back to 0. Anyone know who to contact (they never responded to my tweet).
IanMoran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,862
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Minneapolis, via Pittsburgh

Re: Pens Points

Postby KBone on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Spum wrote:So Pensgear is out of XL and 2XL of the free shirt FYI. Also, cheapest thing to buy to get a receipt: protein bar at $2.


I hope they get more of these sizes in.
KBone
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Location: Not Pittsburgh : (

Re: Pens Points

Postby Spum on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Sending them an email through the app works. I have done it twice and got a response within an hour.

I wish I knew who to contact about the shirts. I just kept my postcard and am hoping they get more in.
Spum
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby atkearns on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:04 pm

IanMoran wrote:Soooo, I got a new phone. Downloaded Pens points. Clicked "sign in with facebook." Signed in with exact facebook account I did before. It posted "IanMoran has just joined Pens Points!" on my wall and started my points back to 0. Anyone know who to contact (they never responded to my tweet).


If they can't fix it so your new phone works, and you didn't wipe your old phone yet... just keep using it on the old phone on WiFi. Works just the same for me.
atkearns
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:57 am

Re: Pens Points

Postby DMcGrew on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Pregame code is staal. I guessed it haha
DMcGrew
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,036
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:48 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby sj? on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:13 pm

KBone wrote:
Spum wrote:So Pensgear is out of XL and 2XL of the free shirt FYI. Also, cheapest thing to buy to get a receipt: protein bar at $2.


I hope they get more of these sizes in.



I just stopped at CEC on my way home from work today (3:30) & they have all sizes .. Got a 2xl & a medium
sj?
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,669
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:05 pm
Location: undisclosed

Re: Pens Points

Postby mike126o6 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 pm

radio: "elbowing"
mike126o6
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby JeffDFD on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Only 15 points available tonight? What happened to the post game root code?
JeffDFD
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,565
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Inside the tumor in Crosby's neck.

Re: Pens Points

Postby IanMoran on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

JeffDFD wrote:Only 15 points available tonight? What happened to the post game root code?

Pirates game
IanMoran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,862
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Minneapolis, via Pittsburgh

Re: Pens Points

Postby mydrewbe on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:57 pm

redacted
Last edited by mydrewbe on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby JeffDFD on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Pirates ruin EVERYTHING!!!!

haha
JeffDFD
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,565
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Inside the tumor in Crosby's neck.

Re: Pens Points

Postby IanMoran on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 pm

atkearns wrote:
IanMoran wrote:Soooo, I got a new phone. Downloaded Pens points. Clicked "sign in with facebook." Signed in with exact facebook account I did before. It posted "IanMoran has just joined Pens Points!" on my wall and started my points back to 0. Anyone know who to contact (they never responded to my tweet).


If they can't fix it so your new phone works, and you didn't wipe your old phone yet... just keep using it on the old phone on WiFi. Works just the same for me.

Yea, I did that today but phone is on its VERY last legs. They responded to me I must have signed up using a different facebook or e-mail (not true at all, they sent me a welcome to pens points on same facebook it posted when I got awards. O well, hopefully old phone holds up
IanMoran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,862
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 am
Location: Minneapolis, via Pittsburgh

Re: Pens Points

Postby sdb4121 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:03 pm

No reason to add the haha. The Pirates do ruin everything!! They are the biggest scam in Pgh that everyone keeps falling for!

JeffDFD wrote:Pirates ruin EVERYTHING!!!!

haha
sdb4121
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby mike126o6 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 pm

My phone went out. I had to reset it to the factory settings. I re-downloaed the app, entered my username and password. It said it was not correct so I attempted to reset the password. It said my new password would be in my email. Never showed up in the inbox (or trash/junk). I did this a few times. Still nothing. Tried to re-sign up with same email and it said the email is currently linked up with an account.

Overall, it looks like LoyalTree is not that reliable if you have any device issues. Good luck with your phone. I hope it stays up for the rest of the season.

IanMoran wrote:
atkearns wrote:
IanMoran wrote:Soooo, I got a new phone. Downloaded Pens points. Clicked "sign in with facebook." Signed in with exact facebook account I did before. It posted "IanMoran has just joined Pens Points!" on my wall and started my points back to 0. Anyone know who to contact (they never responded to my tweet).


If they can't fix it so your new phone works, and you didn't wipe your old phone yet... just keep using it on the old phone on WiFi. Works just the same for me.

Yea, I did that today but phone is on its VERY last legs. They responded to me I must have signed up using a different facebook or e-mail (not true at all, they sent me a welcome to pens points on same facebook it posted when I got awards. O well, hopefully old phone holds up
mike126o6
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby Pens877118 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Just a heads up for everyone, there is no Root postgame code tonight because the Pirate game comes on directly after the Pens game is over
Pens877118
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby mydrewbe on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:42 pm

redacted
Last edited by mydrewbe on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby luv66 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Come on, I need 45 more points for my T shirt :evil:
luv66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,036
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Re: Pens Points

Postby pressure=9Pa on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Got the T-shirt points tonight, now I just have to plan a trip to Pittsburgh.

I'll call Bettman and ask when is the Cup parade is planned.
pressure=9Pa
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,914
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Northern Indiana

Re: Pens Points

Postby Guido on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Anyone hear if Pens Points will continue through the playoffs? Would be awesome if it does.
Guido
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,738
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:31 pm
Location: PA

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

e-mail