Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby nocera on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:16 pm

4-2 going into the third? Solid.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,510
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:02 pm

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby NashvilleCat on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:16 pm

When did they put the a in Panguins?
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,624
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: Sunny Brentwood, Tennessee

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby iWonTheCup87 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm

well the last half of that period was a complete 360 compared for the first half
iWonTheCup87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,226
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: Inside Crosby's basement dryer

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby iWonTheCup87 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm

well the last half of that period was a complete 360 compared for the first half
iWonTheCup87
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,226
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm
Location: Inside Crosby's basement dryer

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby hockeymon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.
hockeymon
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby hockeymon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.
hockeymon
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby hockeymon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.
hockeymon
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby hockeymon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.
hockeymon
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby sharpshootr55 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 pm

hockeymon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.


And you know this how exactly?
sharpshootr55
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,974
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby Steve Dave on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Pavel Bure wrote:Whoa BB wicked shot haha good job kid


This PP is going to be lethal for years with that RH shot. (Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Bennett)!!!
Steve Dave
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby Gaucho on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 pm

You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half. You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half. You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half. You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half. You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,262
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby ville5 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:21 pm

hockeymon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.
ville5
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,415
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: getting body slammed by kelly kelly

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby DelPen on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Oh God, SHUT UP KEITH JONES! They are not battling back. Two mistake by Orpik and the idiot ref are why this game is close b
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 32,146
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby PghSkins on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 pm

nocera wrote:4-2 going into the third? Solid.


Enough with this sort of positivity.
PghSkins
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,679
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:36 pm
Location: Hack Squad Holla

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby Steve Dave on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 pm

sharpshootr55 wrote:
hockeymon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.


And you know this how exactly?


Letang does NOT look good out there on the PP. not sure if it's a confidence thing or what.
Steve Dave
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby hockeymon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 pm

sharpshootr55 wrote:
hockeymon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.


And you know this how exactly?



????? basic rule in hockey ??/ serious??
hockeymon
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:51 am

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby Gaucho on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Letang feeling he's better than rest is a basic rule in hockey? I'm confused.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 39,262
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Jay Landsman's cookie jar

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby pens_CT on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Gaucho wrote:You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half. You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half. You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half. You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half. You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and a half.

What's your point? :D
pens_CT
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,432
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby marek on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

NBC/comcast/flyers highlights all tampa bay... Oh and be sure to watch Wednesday as our flyers play the capitals lol
marek
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,668
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:44 am
Location: The Farms, La Jolla California

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby pronovost19 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

DelPen wrote:Oh God, SHUT UP KEITH JONES! They are not battling back. Two mistake by Orpik and the idiot ref are why this game is close b


Ratings promo...gotta keep the Tampa fans from turning in early....or going to the strip bar
pronovost19
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,965
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:22 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby sharpshootr55 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Steve Dave wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:
hockeymon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.


And you know this how exactly?


Letang does NOT look good out there on the PP. not sure if it's a confidence thing or what.


No I agree, I do not like Letang on the PP at all. My question was to how they knew Letang thinks he is better than the rest of the team and chooses to stay out as long as he wants.
sharpshootr55
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,974
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby guiner on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 pm

hockeymon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.


I'm curious how you know Letang is directed to play the whole 2 minutes if he feels up to it. The guy is supposedly a quite capable of lots of minutes.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,048
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:07 am
Location: Cobb Mountain, CA

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby DelPen on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

pronovost19 wrote:
DelPen wrote:Oh God, SHUT UP KEITH JONES! They are not battling back. Two mistake by Orpik and the idiot ref are why this game is close b


Ratings promo...gotta keep the Tampa fans from turning in early....or going to the strip bar

If I was in Tampa I'd be watching in a strip bar
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 32,146
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby sharpshootr55 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

hockeymon wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:
hockeymon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
legame wrote:Shut up. He was out there for over 2 minutes. You could tell he was dead by the end of it.


He's been a turnover machine this year. Part of it's because he has the puck a lot, but a lot of it is just bad decision making.



You should never be out on the ice for over a minute and half. Letang for some reason feels like he is better than the rest and thinks he can stay our there as long as he wants. That is detrimental to the team. Coaches preach accountability but don't practice it with all the players.


And you know this how exactly?



????? basic rule in hockey ??/ serious??


How do you know Letang thinks that way about himself? Maybe the coaches are telling him to stay out for that duration of time. If so, that's a coaching problem.
sharpshootr55
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,974
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: Pens v. Bolts GDT (2/24/13)

Postby Godric on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:26 pm

DelPen wrote:
pronovost19 wrote:
DelPen wrote:Oh God, SHUT UP KEITH JONES! They are not battling back. Two mistake by Orpik and the idiot ref are why this game is close b


Ratings promo...gotta keep the Tampa fans from turning in early....or going to the strip bar

If I was in Tampa I'd be watching in a strip bar


kinda defeats the purpose of both
Godric
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,240
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 am
Location: Switch the style up and if they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Idoit40fans, SolidSnake and 16 guests

e-mail