Autographed Fleury Jersey

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Autographed Fleury Jersey

Postby lifetimefan on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 am

Not sure where to put this, but I won an autographed Fleury jersey at the game the other night. It is NOT a replica jersey, but does not have a fightig strap in the back. It has an authentication letter from the Pens. As much as I like it, I could use the cash more. I looked on line and the value is between $400 - $800. I am willing to part with it for $600 if anyone wants it. Send me a PM
lifetimefan
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: Autographed Fleury Jersey

Postby dietz on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:39 pm

not a real jersey if no fighting strap( same one sold in store,says authentic but not what they wear on ice....but great item!!!!!
dietz
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby demondg1 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:05 pm

dietz wrote:not a real jersey if no fighting strap( same one sold in store,says authentic but not what they wear on ice....but great item!!!!!

The so called Indo-Edge jerseys.
demondg1
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby CERV96 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Edge was pure crap and a marketing sham. The leage ended up making a hybrid once so many players hated them.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby C4 Row E on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 am

You're close on your price, but still too high. Honestly, if you get $300-$400, that's outstanding.

http://frameworth.com/cart/product.php? ... t=0&page=2
C4 Row E
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby OutofFoil on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:02 am

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I'm moving overseas soon and need to unload some stuff. I have a stick made for Fleury for the first Winter Classic (he was hurt and it's brown with white and bandwagon blue highlights, NOT used or taped). I got it from Ziggy in Johnstown. I managed to get it signed by MAF and have a pic of him signing in, but no COA. Hard to part with, but can't take it with me, and would rather someone enjoy it rather than putting it into a storage unit. Taking offers, PM me for pics and such.

Again, sorry to hijack the thread, but it's at least somewhat relevant...
OutofFoil
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Location: Depends. I might be here, but I could be there. Hard to tell sometimes.

Postby blurryhaze312 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

CERV96 wrote:Edge was pure crap and a marketing sham. The leage ended up making a hybrid once so many players hated them.

Guy that buys/resells all the game used jerseys told me once that that the Edge 2.0 jersey was first made for Sid after the first game he played in the 1.0. Supposedly he lost some crazy amount of weight just in sweat using the Edge 1.0. The main tech in the jersey was supposed to wick away moisture...which it did so well that it held all the sweat inside the jersey, making the player even hotter.

Being the face of Reebok, he was able to demand a different model, which the company mocked up and drove to him for the following game.

Interesting story. :lol:

The Edge 2.0 models are now out for sale in retail by the way.
blurryhaze312
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins