Raleigh Roll Call

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Raleigh Roll Call

Postby saleen66 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 am

My dad and I will be at the game tonight. Go Pens! Sec 111, row x 8-9

P.S. perfect weather for some pre-game hanging out with Pens fans. Hope they don't let a really bad team own them again like last time I was here...
saleen66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: Raleigh Roll Call

Postby Digitalgypsy66 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 am

Gypsy Jr. and I will be in 311. He's excited, but sad that Crosby broke his jaw. "Shakes all the time would be good," says the 6 year old. I concur.
Digitalgypsy66
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby saleen66 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am

LOL, yeah shakes all the time would be good. Probably not the protein ones Sid is drinking. Those tend to be a little nastier than say a shake from a restaurant :). Yeah, with all of the injuries, I hope we can still pound the Canes to submission, especially after they got owned last night by the Brunes (making fun of how they say it on XM 92 all the time). Bylsma, send everyone into the crease hard. All of the Brunes goals were scored 10 feet or less from the net. Oh, and remind our defense to play hard in front of the net because the last game was the canes scoring all 4 of their goals the same way against our porous leaky defense.

Let's go Pens!
saleen66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby saleen66 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:55 pm

I thought all of you should know that the Let's go Pens chant after the Bennett goal seemed to surge the Malkin line to that goal. I never thought in the away teams building we could help pump up the team, but I know they heard us and I swear it made a difference.

Thanks Pens for giving me a win to cheer for in Raleigh for once :)
saleen66
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Digitalgypsy66 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Yeah, it was louder for the Pens goals in the third than it was for the rest of the Canes goals.

As I said elsewhere, the "Let's Go Pens" easily overwhelmed the "Let's Go Canes."

Great atmosphere. Two dejected Canes fans mumbled as we were leaving "It was like the Mellon Arena in there tonight." :thumb:
Digitalgypsy66
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins