Are the Pens already in Boston?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Are the Pens already in Boston?

Postby Gaucho on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:26 am

Maybe they could kiss and hug and release a white dove at center ice prior to the opening faceoff.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 42,771
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Ignoranti

Re: Are the Pens already in Boston?

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 am

Is the game going to be on ROOT
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,499
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Are the Pens already in Boston?

Postby llipgh2 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:21 am

shmenguin wrote:i never have a good feeling about games with overwhelming circumstances surrounding them. the winter classic televised scrimmages, for instance. this one also gives me the willies. this team does better when it's a "business as usual" situation. hopefully they don't get their mojo thrown off today


This is exactly what I was thinking.
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,036
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: Are the Pens already in Boston?

Postby llipgh2 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 am

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Is the game going to be on ROOT


Yes. And the NHL Network.
llipgh2
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,036
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: Gasp! The Clamboni!

Re: Are the Pens already in Boston?

Postby Letang Is The Truth on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 am

llipgh2 wrote:
Letang Is The Truth wrote:Is the game going to be on ROOT


Yes. And the NHL Network.


TY seasidegolf.com was making me nervous
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,499
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: The Panda Will Fly Away On A Rainbow

Re: Are the Pens already in Boston?

Postby Lt. Dish on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 am

Dickie Dunn wrote:Really? What the hell is with this "I'm okay if the Bruins win, it'd be good for the city" crap? F Boston. I hope the Pens win 10-0 and everyone in attendance cries. Manhunt over, game on. Best of luck in all that other crap going on in your life, my team has a game to win.


Like I said, I can live with a loss.

But yes, I'd prefer the win. Let's go, Pens!
Lt. Dish
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,442
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm
Location: WIN IT FOR [insert important player here]...let's keep the list short, OK?!

Re: Are the Pens already in Boston?

Postby joopen on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Lt. Dish wrote:
Dickie Dunn wrote:Really? What the hell is with this "I'm okay if the Bruins win, it'd be good for the city" crap? F Boston. I hope the Pens win 10-0 and everyone in attendance cries. Manhunt over, game on. Best of luck in all that other crap going on in your life, my team has a game to win.


Like I said, I can live with a loss.

But yes, I'd prefer the win. Let's go, Pens!


Done
joopen
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,861
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: right behind you

Re: Are the Pens already in Boston?

Postby Lt. Dish on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm

joopen wrote:
Lt. Dish wrote:
Dickie Dunn wrote:Really? What the hell is with this "I'm okay if the Bruins win, it'd be good for the city" crap? F Boston. I hope the Pens win 10-0 and everyone in attendance cries. Manhunt over, game on. Best of luck in all that other crap going on in your life, my team has a game to win.


Like I said, I can live with a loss.

But yes, I'd prefer the win. Let's go, Pens!


Done


:fist: I love this team. They showed support and respect for the Bruins and their fans, weathered a duckboat full of crap in the first period, and then went about their business.
Lt. Dish
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,442
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm
Location: WIN IT FOR [insert important player here]...let's keep the list short, OK?!

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


e-mail