Round 1 Schedule Speculation

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Round 1 Schedule Speculation

Postby Admin on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Games 6 & 7 (if needed) back-to-back??

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6682 ... L|NHL|home
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Candleonwater on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 am

Is it true that ALL practices, during the playoffs, are closed to the public? Even those at Southpointe?

Was bringing my daughter up for Friday night, hoping to catch a practice Saturday before they leave for NY.
Candleonwater
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby penny lane on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 am

Candleonwater wrote:Is it true that ALL practices, during the playoffs, are closed to the public? Even those at Southpointe?

Was bringing my daughter up for Friday night, hoping to catch a practice Saturday before they leave for NY.

Yes, I saw that tweet this am from the Penguins.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Candleonwater on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:21 am

Very sad. Can't imagine how she will feel... will probably be bummed out big time! Guess we can hope for Caps to survive long enough to face the Pens? Then at least we might have a chance to see them practice at Kettler! Was hoping to redeem my penspoints rewards!

penny lane wrote:
Candleonwater wrote:Is it true that ALL practices, during the playoffs, are closed to the public? Even those at Southpointe?

Yes, I saw that tweet this am from the Penguins.
Candleonwater
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Digitalgypsy66 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 am

Gamecenter App/accounts are now useless during the playoffs, right?

I have a Verizon 4G LTE phone, so I get the Sunday game(s) for gratis....unless they block it for the playoffs.

Do most hotels have NBC Sports Network these days? I know that was an issue early on in the deal with VS., but has it improved recently?
Digitalgypsy66
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Shakes on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:43 am

Digitalgypsy66 wrote:Gamecenter App/accounts are now useless during the playoffs, right?

I have a Verizon 4G LTE phone, so I get the Sunday game(s) for gratis....unless they block it for the playoffs.

Do most hotels have NBC Sports Network these days? I know that was an issue early on in the deal with VS., but has it improved recently?

FWIW, I stayed at two hotels recently in DC and in Denver (both middle of the pack with about 50-60 channels), and they both had NBCS.
Shakes
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins