Hey Roenick, shut the heck up.

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Hey Roenick, shut the heck up.

Postby scals37 on Mon May 06, 2013 11:40 pm

I love the amount of sour grapes basically admitting to their non-neutrality on this series.. I would love to have a vial of Roenick tears to use as a mixer for my game day drinks for the rest of the playoffs
scals37
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue May 07, 2013 8:06 am

That is disgusting.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby owtahear on Tue May 07, 2013 8:29 am

With the Pens being one of the league's flagship and marquee teams, could NBC gather any bigger collection of Penguin haters to put in the studio? It is bad when Keith Jones who played for both the Flyers and Caps is the rational guy.
owtahear
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Idoit40fans on Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 am

owtahear wrote:With the Pens being one of the league's flagship and marquee teams, could NBC gather any bigger collection of Penguin haters to put in the studio? It is bad when Keith Jones who played for both the Flyers and Caps is the rational guy.

Yeah, I ignore the guys, but I keep seeing posts about Jones being the cooler head there and just start laughing, thats craziness.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby DropEmJayBird on Tue May 07, 2013 8:39 am

PhantomJB93 wrote:I love how Linda Cohn defended herself by saying "Milbury and Roenick agree with me" in a later tweet...lol yes, the opinions of the two biggest idiots on TV justify you.

Also, Cohn is from New York FWIW so probably not the most neutral opinion.

And Buccigross is more knowledgeable than Cohn but they are both better with hockey than anyone else on ESPN.
EDIT: Forgot about Levy him too.

If Linda Cohn needs the backup of Mike Milbury and Roenick - and actually uses that as her defense - then no... I don't care who you compare her to - she knows jack squat about hockey. She's not even a has been - she's a never was.
DropEmJayBird
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby NashvilleCat on Tue May 07, 2013 9:00 am

Gaucho wrote:Eric Majeski ‏@LGP_netwolf 4m
Why would 87 go down in the *hopes* of getting a call when he has the puck on his stick & a clear path to the net?

:thumb:

Here endeth the lesson.
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Shakes on Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 am

DropEmJayBird wrote:
PhantomJB93 wrote:If Linda Cohn needs the backup of Mike Milbury and Roenick - and actually uses that as her defense - then no... I don't care who you compare her to - she knows jack squat about hockey. She's not even a has been - she's a never was.

Obligatory.

Shakes
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins