Pens win 5-4 (OT)
- horrid start, amazing recovery, horrid collapse, OT win... mistake filled affair made for exciting hockey
- 2 wins out of 4, regained home ice advantage (my series prediction of 4-1 Pen's still possible, but looking shaky
- Fun, but tough to watch as a fan (either team). Some Pen's did not get the message from HCDB. Simple routine plays botched lead to goals against...
- I expect to see at least one lineup change from HCDB (Orpik if healthy in for Despres)
- Sid looked better this game, really used his body and did play a "power forward" style which was very effective
- Powerplay is clicking at the right time (so many various looks)
- MAF made the key saves when he had to. An average MAF performance would have made this a loss, he was not perfect, but its a "W"
- Geno needs to consistently play defensively responsible. Kudos to Geno for keeping his head, Isles targeted him & should have received penalty calls
- Brian Strait has not been good for the Isles. Pens know his weaknesses and should continue to challenge him