Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
Has anyone seen an official game time for Game 6?
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 am
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 8,647
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:49 am
- Location: Freddy Beach
Let's freakin' GO, Pens!
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 10,442
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm
- Location: WIN IT FOR [insert important player here]...let's keep the list short, OK?!
NBC and it's affiliates will be airing the Players tour championship 2-7 and NBCSN is wide open, so It looks like Saturday Night at 7.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:57 am
- Location: Frederick MD
4:30 or 7:00 pm for Saturday pending the Montreal/Ottawa series. If the Sens finish them off in 5, the Pens start should be at 7 pm.
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 19,102
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:40 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA - @MichaelFarkasHF
I work till 6 so im hoping for 7.
- NHL Fourth Liner
- Posts: 22,769
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: Nobody Loves Me, Neither Do I...
I hope they play Saturday night as well. This will eliminate the possibility of game 7 if needed, of being an afternoon game.
Pens Fan Since 1970
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:00 am
Since the Caps-Rangers have guaranteed a Game 6 on Sunday, I think that will have to be the NBC afternoon game. They can't take a chance in scheduling the Pens for Sat afternoon and Sunday afternoon and then have that series end in 6 games. As posted above, if Saturday is a night game then Sunday has to be at night also.
- Posts: 802
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:56 am
I thought I had seen both Saturday and Sunday (*if necessary) listed as 7 pm.
- Posts: 1,731
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 pm
- Location: On the blue line
Sunday would almost have to be 7 given the travel.
- NHL Third Liner
- Posts: 53,898
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:42 pm
- Location: I'm sorry you feel that way
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: Great58, jwest21, KBone, mikey287 and 20 guests