Crow

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Crow

Postby lemieuxReturns on Fri May 10, 2013 8:40 am

slappybrown wrote:
Nizzy wrote:
Gaucho wrote:No thanks to Despres over Eaton in the playoffs.

Eaton doesn't have playoff speed. He will be exposed.

Mark it down and book it. Despres will be needed in the top 4 and will deliver.

Sticky it admin** If it doesn't happen, perm my account.

4/16/13 ::::::
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61428&p=2385165&hilit=+perm#p2385165

Someone give me some credit here....literally half my posts the last month have been PRO DESPRES, and for removing Glass for Bennett or Kennedy. And of course like everyone else. DUPER-SID-IGGY.

I would have put Letang - Despres together on game 1, and said Simon, you have 48 games to be a rookie. Be ready for the playoffs. Instead THE CAREER GRINDER COACH CONSISTENTLY SCREWED WITH DESPRES ALL SEASON. PLAYING THAT AHL DIRT SCRUB ENGELLAND, GIVING HIM SO MANY MORE MINUTES OVER DESPRES. GO LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS, I KNEW MARK EATON DIDN'T HAVE PLAYOFF SPEED. HE CAN'T PLAY 5V5. ENGELLAND IS A NUMBER 7 ONLY. SIMON DESPRES WAS WASTED ALL SEASON. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING CONSISTENT 20 MINUTES PER GAME.

NOW LOOK DAN. DESPRES NEEDS TO PLAY. STOP SCREWING HIM UP. NEVER AGAIN. DON'T TOUCH LETANG - DESPRES PAIRING FOR THE NEXT DECADE.

Idoit40fans likes Dan Bylsma.

Im not sure how I can express to you how little anyone cares about what you predicted and how "right" you were.

Eaton looked bad in games 3 and 4... 4 in particular. BUT, Despres looked horrible in his first start in the playoffs as well. Last night, he looked solid, but I am not sure how you can say that what you predicted was on the money so far. Its not like Despres has been lights out or anything. Time will tell, but i would take it easy with the "patting yourself on the back" stuff.
lemieuxReturns
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Crankshaft on Fri May 10, 2013 9:22 am

I created this thread to point out that I was wrong and I put myself on blast. I didn't create it so that other posters could call out other people and cause trouble. My apologies this was derailed.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby ulf on Fri May 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Idoit40fans wrote:
Gaucho wrote:Because there's more to life than downloading pr0n.

Some people can do all of these things while watching "pr0n".

Right just ask sarcastic
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Azkar on Fri May 10, 2013 12:22 pm

JON SNUH!
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby TheHammer24 on Fri May 10, 2013 12:36 pm

slappybrown wrote:Good thing you admitted it. We were all talking about it, like "Man can you believe that guy who joined the board two days ago was like TK shouldn't play and then TK played and then TK scored? That guy better make a thread about being wrong, or he'll never live this down. "

Phew.

This is one of the funniest post I've read in a long time.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Idoit40fans on Fri May 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Its really hard to believe that canaan created another account and went through making 50+ posts just because he thought of the joke that was the first response to this thread and couldn't wait for an opportunity to deliver it. Its a great commitment on his part, especially considering TK coming in and contributing was a longshot.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby canaan on Fri May 10, 2013 12:55 pm

the scripts already been written, idj. im just privy to the storyline.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins