Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
Does anyone know of a good place to watch Pens games in Chicago? This is my first playoff season as a Chicago resident, and as much as I enjoy screaming at my TV, it would be nice to be a little more social during the games, preferably with fellow Pens fans.
I'm in the Old Town / Lincoln Park area but willing to travel a reasonable distance. Right now my only two leads are:
- The Dark Horse in Wrigleyville typically has Steelers flags flying during football season. However, being in Wrigleyville, it figures to be a mess any time the Cubs have a home game.
- The Riverview Tavern at Roscoe & Damen was mentioned to me by a fellow Pittsburgh fan who I met on the L several months ago. Said his friend is a part-owner and Pittsburgh native.
Any suggestions are welcome... I'm sure any sports bar will be showing the games now that there will be very little overlap, but it would be nice to find a place that is willing to turn the volume on and where I can meet some fellow Pens fans.
- Junior 'A'
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:59 pm
- Location: WWRSD
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 9,159
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
- Location: formerly Pittsburgh, now NJ
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: Admin, America, Antonio, Beech_is_God, Beveridge, bigkam, blackjack68, Cagsjr724, Cedar Penn, DelPen, Desiato, Dickie Dunn, Eismann, Fire0nice228, GDR, Greyhound65, GSdrums87, Hugo Stiglitz, Humperdink, itissteeltime, iWonTheCup87, JS©, Lemagnifique, Liverlips, luv66, MalkinIsMyHomeboy, malkinshair, malksby8771, marek, MarioLives, Matthew Monstar, meow, murphydump55, NashvilleCat, Nick92, nocera, npv708, pens_srq, PghSkins, pronovost19, RentedMule66, rgj, Rocco, Row_Z, SolidSnake, Stillerz Bar and 100 guests