apologize for doubting Geno

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: apologize for doubting Geno

Postby sil on Wed May 15, 2013 10:37 am

DontToewsMeBro wrote:^somebody compared Karlsson to Aki Berg the other day (a Sens fan mind you). :)

That's kind of random...and doesn't say much for that particular fan's opinion of the man.
sil
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby DontToewsMeBro on Wed May 15, 2013 10:41 am

After the Dupuis goal, someone also said that the Senators shouldn't have 4 forwards on the PP. 'Twas the best shot at EK I've heard yet.

To stay on topic: K da $.
DontToewsMeBro
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Scott on Wed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm

stopper40 wrote:
Scott wrote:I do recall a team that looked unstoppable after a game 1 dominating performance against the Isle only to be pushed into 6 games with two over times. Malkin looked amazing in that first game only to ... :face: :face: a few times after that.

We shall see.

This performance was different. The whole team was more responsible and more focused. I don't think we'll see a repeat of the last series

Ok but i bet you and everyone else..including me....after game 1 against the Isle thought the same exact thing. They were so dominating against the isle in game 1 that made people in no way think it was going to game 6 with two over time game
Scott
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu May 16, 2013 6:45 am

I'm not sure i'd say the Pens looked dominant in game 1 of this series. That game was a lot closer than the 4-1 score would indicate.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby sil on Thu May 16, 2013 6:46 am

The pens looked like the better team...but not dominant.
sil
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins