Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Postby columbia on Wed May 29, 2013 7:21 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:8 PM starts are awesome, especially on the weekends. More time to drink beforehand and the game lasts longer into the night.


On that note, I'm going to have to watch myself during the 5 PM WC game....need to stay awake for the whole evening. :)
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 47,408
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am
Location: If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu.

Re: Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Postby npv708 on Wed May 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Who the heck thought it was a good idea to have the winner of 2 games 7 start a few hours earlier, then play back to back....

Hawks-Kings start Sat, Game 2 Sun. Weird.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,746
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Postby Orlando Penguin on Thu May 30, 2013 12:31 am

npv708 wrote:Who the heck thought it was a good idea to have the winner of 2 games 7 start a few hours earlier, then play back to back....

Hawks-Kings start Sat, Game 2 Sun. Weird.



I think that the United Center has some sort of concert Monday-Tuesday* which necessitates the back-to-back. That doesn't explain, though, why they couldn't go Friday-Sunday if they were gonna make the Wings-Kings go on Friday.

*- concert could be Friday-Monday...can't remember what I read.
Orlando Penguin
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,424
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Postby Factorial on Thu May 30, 2013 8:20 am

columbia wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:8 PM starts are awesome, especially on the weekends. More time to drink beforehand and the game lasts longer into the night.


On that note, I'm going to have to watch myself during the 5 PM WC game....need to stay awake for the whole evening. :)



That's what tivo is for. I always wait an hour or so after start time to begin watching the game (and wait till evening for day games).
Factorial
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,486
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Gleefully Ignorant

Re: Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Postby Idoit40fans on Thu May 30, 2013 8:23 am

Rolling Stones are there Friday and Monday.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 53,245
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Postby Crankshaft on Thu May 30, 2013 9:24 am

I can't complain about that schedule.
Crankshaft
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,292
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Re: Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Postby Jopaz on Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 am

Idoit40fans wrote:Rolling Stones are there Friday and Monday.



They are so old that they need 2 days off between concerts.
Jopaz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:56 pm

Re: Round 3 - Complete Schedule

Postby SolidSnake on Thu May 30, 2013 11:24 am

Jopaz wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Rolling Stones are there Friday and Monday.



They are so old that they need 2 days off between concerts.

Old as the oldest stones on earth
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,129
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Location: Winners don't use drugs.- William S. Sessions.

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


e-mail