Well, then I guess there's only one thing left to do...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Well, then I guess there's only one thing left to do...

Postby Getting To My Game on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 pm

F the negativity, F everything right now. We're all frustrated. Everything in the hockey world just sucks right now. We all know that. Not too many people, including many here, think the Pens have a chance of coming back in this series.

F them and F the world.

The Pens are winning this series. Every great thing that this franchise has ever accomplished has been difficult. Every single one. Hell, if you look at it logically, we shouldn't even have a franchise right now. Against All of the Odds (Thank you Phil Collins), this franchise has found a way to surprise us and provide all of us with unforgettable memories that are cherished by all of us who bleed whatever shade of black and gold that this franchise decides to go with. They're about to do it again. I don't give a crap if the Pens lose 6-1 tomorrow and this thread is bumped by some jaded jackoff. At this time, at this moment, the Pens are on their journey to provide us with one more unbelievable memory, to add to the incredibly lucky library that we've all been privleged to have a card to. We're winning this series and we're winning the Stanley Cup. Because honestly, what other line of thought would be justified for a die-hard to have right now?

So, in essence, there really is only one thing left to do...(Language, NSFW)

Getting To My Game
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Re: Well, then I guess there's only one thing left to do...

Postby Bioshock on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Bioshock
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby farnham16 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Yep. Lets Go Pens.
farnham16
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby rgj on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Ah yes...watching the entire game 7 of the 2009 NHL Finals.....Pens vs. Red Wings...

The glory days.....Fedetenko, Gill, Talbot, Gonchar, Scuderi, Stahl, Eaton, Cooke, Malkin, Guerin, Orpik, Kunitz, Letang, Fleury, Adams, Crosby (on the bench again).....

Pens were down 0-2 in TWO series that year.

What defense. What hustle to loose pucks. What energy. What hunger.

What happened?

Sigh.
rgj
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins