Worst Pens article ever?

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Worst Pens article ever?

Postby Penspal on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Maybe there is a thread for this somewhere. Maybe this should be it? I put forward an article by the not articulate, not informed but intentionally controversial, Ryan Lambert.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/06/05/know-whos-been-awful-kris-letang/#more-83029

Before you go, don't say I didn't warn you. As a Pens fan I don't know how I was able to finish reading it. He starts off by repeatedly calling Crosby an idiot, and then attempts to off on Letang. Granted, both have had multiple bonehead gaffes in the last two games, however he doesn't he realize that a career is not made in 2 games. This series is not over yet, and he's already buried them in a layer of atrocious grammer and immature ridicule (mind you, he threw in a Corsi stat just to be cool.)

Ryan Lambert is a tool and I for one will not ever read anything he spews out.
Penspal
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: Worst Pens article ever?

Postby MRandall25 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Well, the title of the article isn't incorrect.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Guinness on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Other than the fact that I'm a Pens fan, I'd really like to see PGH win this series just so this knob, the pilot, that Shaunnessy guy and Boston as a whole can choke on it.
Guinness
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby shmenguin on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:50 pm

The article is silly because the writer was actually surprised by letang's play. Isn't this just who he is?
shmenguin
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby murphydump55 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Penspal wrote:Maybe there is a thread for this somewhere. Maybe this should be it? I put forward an article by the not articulate, not informed but intentionally controversial, Ryan Lambert.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2013/06/05/know-whos-been-awful-kris-letang/#more-83029

Before you go, don't say I didn't warn you. As a Pens fan I don't know how I was able to finish reading it. He starts off by repeatedly calling Crosby an idiot, and then attempts to off on Letang. Granted, both have had multiple bonehead gaffes in the last two games, however he doesn't he realize that a career is not made in 2 games. This series is not over yet, and he's already buried them in a layer of atrocious grammer and immature ridicule (mind you, he threw in a Corsi stat just to be cool.)

Ryan Lambert is a tool and I for one will not ever read anything he spews out.

Hmmm.
murphydump55
AHL'er
AHL'er

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins