GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby DontToewsMeBro on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Sarcastic wrote:
Admin wrote:Personally, it's not that they aren't winning Cups it's the way they are losing in the playoffs in the DB-era that's the issue.


yes x 1 million billion


For everyone on their high horse criticizing posters for being upset: **** off. You are no more a fan just because you can sit there and tell everyone else they are overreacting while you take the counter-stance like some moral hipsters.

This team did not lose 3 straight games all year. Not once. The last time was, not surprisingly, against the Flyers last year. This team got swept, badly. They scored 2 goals in a single series. THIS team. I'm sure many of you have already, while you stared blankly at your TV watching Brad Marchand shake hands with a smile on his face, but let that sink in for a second.

It's obvious that something is not working in the post-season. Yet, do you have faith in Bylsma to instill a more defensive system to insulate their goaltenders? To start holding players accountable for their mistakes? To tell Letang he isn't a forward? No, probably not.
DontToewsMeBro
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,251
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby Sarcastic on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:57 pm

There is a difference between a fan and a cheerleader. A fan will point out things that bother him/her. A cheerleader will say 'yes' to everything.
Sarcastic
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,283
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby topshelf on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm reposting to add the recently extended Todd McLellan.

Mike Babcock: 214 - 114
------------------------
2009 - Lost in Cup Finals
2010 - Lost in second round 4-1
2011 - Lost in second round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-1
2013 - Lost in second round 4-3

Joel Quenneville: 222 - 106
--------------------------
2009 - Lost in conference final 4-1
2010 - Won Cup
2011 - Lost in first round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-2
2013 - Cup finals

Claude Julien: 215 - 117 record
------------------------------
2009 - Lost in second round 4-3
2010 - Lost in second round 4-3
2011 - Won Cup
2012 - Lost in first round 4-3
2013 - Cup finals

Dan Bylsma: 201 - 93 (Bylsma only coached 25 games in '09)
----------------------------------------------------------
2009 - Won cup
2010 - Lost in second round 4-3
2011 - Lost in first round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-2
2013 - Lost in conference finals 4-0

Todd McLellan: 220 - 106
-------------------------
2009 - Lost in first round 4-2
2010 - Lost in conference finals 4-0
2011 - Lost in conference finals 4-1
2012 - Lost in first round 4-1
2013 - Lost in second round 4-1
Last edited by topshelf on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,593
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Florida

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby Pitt87 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm

topshelf wrote:When you look at some of the still active head coaches who have coached their teams into the playoffs every year since Bylsma's been here, you can see that Bylsma record, as well as level of playoff success is right around where they are. His regular season record is comparatively great, considering he only coached 25 games in '09.

Mike Babcock: 214 - 114
------------------------
2009 - Lost in Cup Finals
2010 - Lost in second round 4-1
2011 - Lost in second round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-1
2013 - Lost in second round 4-3

Joel Quenneville: 222 - 106
--------------------------
2009 - Lost in conference final 4-1
2010 - Won Cup
2011 - Lost in first round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-2
2013 - Cup finals

Claude Julien: 215 - 117 record
------------------------------
2009 - Lost in second round 4-3
2010 - Lost in second round 4-3
2011 - Won Cup
2012 - Lost in first round 4-3
2013 - Cup finals

Dan Bylsma: 201 - 93 (Bylsma only coached 25 games in '09)
----------------------------------------------------------
2009 - Won cup
2010 - Lost in second round 4-3
2011 - Lost in first round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-2
2013 - Lost in conference finals 4-0


This completely ignores the extreme nature of our flame-out in the last two years. The Bruins lost in the first round to the Caps, NHL's best Reg. Season team, in a series that each game was decided by one goal, including 4 OT games. The Wings put the Hawks against the wall this year despite underachieving the in the regular season after their defensive machine of a captain retired, and the Blackhawks came back after going down 3-0 against the Canucks in 2011 to force a game 7, then lost in OT.

Does any of that sound like what we've experienced the last two years?
Pitt87
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,232
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 am
Location: Admin wrote:Rooting for the Flyers is not allowed here. Seriously.

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby Lt. Dish on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Nevermind!
Last edited by Lt. Dish on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lt. Dish
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,819
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm
Location: We'll make great pets.

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby AlexPKeaton on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Bylsma is a bum, and until he is fired the Pens are bums.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,707
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:46 am
Location: Malkinite Compound

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby Avyran on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:00 pm

topshelf wrote:
Desiato wrote:
topshelf wrote:When you look at some of the still active head coaches who have coached their teams into the playoffs every year since Bylsma's been here, you can see that Bylsma record, as well as level of playoff success is right around where they are. His regular season record is comparatively great, considering he only coached 25 games in '09.


The criticism isn't about the big picture. It's not that the Pens lost. It's how the Pens have lost and recurring themes among the losses. The degree of the Pens ineptitude the last two playoffs, in particular, is historic.


My point is, look at Babcock: they haven't made it past the second round since losing to us. They blew a 3-1 series lead this year. Their roster isn't "far inferior" as someone else pointed out. That's a joke. Where are people calling for his head?

What about Todd McLellan in San Jose? I could have added him to this list.

I get the defense, but the problem is that the roster is the major difference. When you have Crosby and Malkin, the situation changes. When you bring in Iginla and Morrow, Murray and Vokoun, the expectation changes as well. Zetterberg and Datsyuk are great, to be sure, but the expectation between them and Crosby / Malkin is very different.

Because of Crosby and Malkin, along with Letang, Fleury, Neal, and others, the Pens are expected to come close to winning every year. Just getting to the playoffs isn't enough. When almost everyone agrees that the Pens have the two best players in the world, more is demanded of the team as a whole.

With this roster, most people will not be happy with just another second round exit (or getting swept in the ECF, even if it means getting there).

As I said, I understand the defense of Bylsma by looking at Babcock. But it's not really comparable, and the frustration at Bylsma is justified (IMO). Being "spoiled" or not, this team expects more of itself (as Murray said, this year was a failure), and the fans do too.

Though I'm pretty sure people are just wanting a scapegoat as well, and you can't make Malkin / Crosby a scapegoat.

(Not giving my opinion on Bylsma's extension here, btw. Just saying the frustration is justified.)
Last edited by Avyran on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avyran
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,294
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:45 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby topshelf on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Pitt87 wrote:
topshelf wrote:When you look at some of the still active head coaches who have coached their teams into the playoffs every year since Bylsma's been here, you can see that Bylsma record, as well as level of playoff success is right around where they are. His regular season record is comparatively great, considering he only coached 25 games in '09.

Mike Babcock: 214 - 114
------------------------
2009 - Lost in Cup Finals
2010 - Lost in second round 4-1
2011 - Lost in second round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-1
2013 - Lost in second round 4-3

Joel Quenneville: 222 - 106
--------------------------
2009 - Lost in conference final 4-1
2010 - Won Cup
2011 - Lost in first round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-2
2013 - Cup finals

Claude Julien: 215 - 117 record
------------------------------
2009 - Lost in second round 4-3
2010 - Lost in second round 4-3
2011 - Won Cup
2012 - Lost in first round 4-3
2013 - Cup finals

Dan Bylsma: 201 - 93 (Bylsma only coached 25 games in '09)
----------------------------------------------------------
2009 - Won cup
2010 - Lost in second round 4-3
2011 - Lost in first round 4-3
2012 - Lost in first round 4-2
2013 - Lost in conference finals 4-0


This completely ignores the extreme nature of our flame-out in the last two years. The Bruins lost in the first round to the Caps, NHL's best Reg. Season team, in a series that each game was decided by one goal, including 4 OT games. The Wings put the Hawks against the wall this year despite underachieving the in the regular season after their defensive machine of a captain retired, and the Blackhawks came back after going down 3-0 against the Canucks in 2011 to force a game 7, then lost in OT.

Does any of that sound like what we've experienced the last two years?


I understand the worries about the nature of the losses. I have them, too. My hope is Shero put some serious expectations on DB before the extension.

But you (not you personally, Pitts) can't call the guy a bad coach.
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,593
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Florida

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby Idoit40fans on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm

topshelf wrote:
Desiato wrote:
topshelf wrote:When you look at some of the still active head coaches who have coached their teams into the playoffs every year since Bylsma's been here, you can see that Bylsma record, as well as level of playoff success is right around where they are. His regular season record is comparatively great, considering he only coached 25 games in '09.


The criticism isn't about the big picture. It's not that the Pens lost. It's how the Pens have lost and recurring themes among the losses. The degree of the Pens ineptitude the last two playoffs, in particular, is historic.


My point is, look at Babcock: they haven't made it past the second round since losing to us. They blew a 3-1 series lead this year. Their roster isn't "far inferior" as someone else pointed out. That's a joke. Where are people calling for his head?

What about Todd McLellan in San Jose? I could have added him to this list.


Wait...Detroit's roster wasn't far inferior to the Pens? If you look at that roster, its not a playoff team. The Pens roster is pretty much unquestionably the best one that has been put together since the 04-05 lockout.
Last edited by Idoit40fans on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 52,324
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:42 pm
Location: No Reading, No Research, Just Strong Opinions

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby topshelf on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Lt. Dish wrote:--Topshelf took care of this for me! Thanks! --


Great, cool-headed minds. 8-) :thumb:
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,593
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Florida

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby DontToewsMeBro on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Please, let's compare our roster to the Red Wings. Comparing Bylsma to Babcock is a complete joke and you know it. His team basically "overachieves" (the sign of good coaching) every year.
DontToewsMeBro
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,251
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:31 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby MarioLives on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 pm

DontToewsMeBro wrote:
Sarcastic wrote:
Admin wrote:Personally, it's not that they aren't winning Cups it's the way they are losing in the playoffs in the DB-era that's the issue.


yes x 1 million billion


For everyone on their high horse criticizing posters for being upset: **** off. You are no more a fan just because you can sit there and tell everyone else they are overreacting while you take the counter-stance like some moral hipsters.

This team did not lose 3 straight games all year. Not once. The last time was, not surprisingly, against the Flyers last year. This team got swept, badly. They scored 2 goals in a single series. THIS team. I'm sure many of you have already, while you stared blankly at your TV watching Brad Marchand shake hands with a smile on his face, but let that sink in for a second.

It's obvious that something is not working in the post-season. Yet, do you have faith in Bylsma to instill a more defensive system to insulate their goaltenders? To start holding players accountable for their mistakes? To tell Letang he isn't a forward? No, probably not.


ooooo internet toughness at its best. Relax, we are all fans, everyone reacts differently. I myself find it entertaining how one extreme to the other is reached.....
MarioLives
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,462
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:30 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby topshelf on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:03 pm

DontToewsMeBro wrote:Please, let's compare our roster to the Red Wings. Comparing Bylsma to Babcock is a complete joke and you know it. His team basically "overachieves" (the sign of good coaching) every year.


From 2009 until now, and after Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Malkin, and Crosby are out of the equation, Detroit has been much more solid, top to bottom. This would have been the only year that things would have been different.

Also, I want to add how funny it is when people waiver of how "good" our players are (not you personally, DontToews). In the Iginla thread, the majority posts, "Don't resign him, he's a bum!", but then in the Bylsma thread, the same people put, "Bylsma couldn't win with Iginla". :lol: :lol: :lol:
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,593
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Florida

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby AlexPKeaton on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

topshelf wrote:
DontToewsMeBro wrote:Please, let's compare our roster to the Red Wings. Comparing Bylsma to Babcock is a complete joke and you know it. His team basically "overachieves" (the sign of good coaching) every year.


From 2009 until now, and after Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Malkin, and Crosby are out of the equation, Detroit has been much more solid, top to bottom. This would have been the only year that things would have been different.

Also, I want to add how funny it is when people waiver of how "good" our players are (not you personally, DontToews). In the Iginla thread, the majority posts, "Don't resign him, he's a bum!", but then in the Bylsma thread, the same people put, "Bylsma couldn't win with Iginla". :lol: :lol: :lol:


I think Iggy is over the hill, however even with a crap roster the Pens should have been able to score more than 2 goals against Boston. Toronto did, and does anything think Toronto's roster is better than the Pens?
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,707
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:46 am
Location: Malkinite Compound

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby pcm on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:08 pm

In both Chicago and Boston, there was talk in the first round, when their teams were down, that Julien and Quenville would probably be fired if they lost.

The decision to keep Blsyma around basically sends the message to the fanbase, to the organization, and to the rest of the league, that the Pens are content to be an "exciting" (Shero's word) regular season team. That winning in the playoffs is not all that important. Indeed, getting embarrassed in the playoffs (4 years in a row!!! argghh!) doesn't matter.

How do you "yes fans" not feel embarrassed for your team? Losing to the 8th seed in a major upset, losing after being up 3-1, losing to the Flyers in a despicable performance, and then getting swept when only scoring 2 goals? This organization is condoning losing, and not just "not winning the cup" but showing loudly and clearly that they don't belong in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Bring on the country club.
pcm
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,138
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:39 am
Location: mountains

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby Desiato on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:10 pm

topshelf wrote:
DontToewsMeBro wrote:Please, let's compare our roster to the Red Wings. Comparing Bylsma to Babcock is a complete joke and you know it. His team basically "overachieves" (the sign of good coaching) every year.


From 2009 until now, and after Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Malkin, and Crosby are out of the equation, Detroit has been much more solid, top to bottom. This would have been the only year that things would have been different.


I think that previous season previews will support that since the Pens faced the Wings in 09, the Pens have been recognized as a team on the incline or peaking, whereas the Wings have been recognized as a team on the decline with an aging roster.

Again though, it's not about playoffs W/L. The Pens weren't just swept against the Bruins, they were historically shut down. Against the Flyers in 2012, the Pens allowed goals at a historic level. Those facts are not represented in the 0-4, 2-4 records.
Desiato
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,193
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby topshelf on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:12 pm

pcm wrote:In both Chicago and Boston, there was talk in the first round, when their teams were down, that Julien and Quenville would probably be fired if they lost.

The decision to keep Blsyma around basically sends the message to the fanbase, to the organization, and to the rest of the league, that the Pens are content to be an "exciting" (Shero's word) regular season team. That winning in the playoffs is not all that important. Indeed, getting embarrassed in the playoffs (4 years in a row!!! argghh!) doesn't matter.

How do you "yes fans" not feel embarrassed for your team? Losing to the 8th seed in a major upset, losing after being up 3-1, losing to the Flyers in a despicable performance, and then getting swept when only scoring 2 goals? This organization is condoning losing, and not just "not winning the cup" but showing loudly and clearly that they don't belong in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Bring on the country club.


I'll say it over and over again until people remember just how dire things were
:

The fact that we were even in a position to be up 3-1 against Tampa Bay is a testament to Bylsma's coaching. That team was decimated (losing Staal, Malkin, Crosby, and Kunitz for stretches) and we still managed to make the playoffs. While I think it sucks that we blew that lead, I cannot say that I either blame Bylsma or consider it to be a disappointment. We had no business being there and we got there, with a top unit of Kunitz - Letestu - Kovalev.
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,593
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Florida

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby knives of ice on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 pm

good luck getting out of the east next year with the new divisional playoffs, playing in perhaps the toughest division in the nhl, playing the first two rounds against divisional opposition, and adding the red wings to the east. not going to happen with this coach and our roster next year unless DB changes things drastically.

i can understand perhaps bringing back DB but why would you not force him to at least bring in 1 new assistant coach to add a new voice?
knives of ice
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,746
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: good riddance Armstrong

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby jeffshly on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 pm

llipgh2 wrote:
llipgh2 wrote:
meecrofilm wrote:
jeffshly wrote:Who in the hell just asked Dan Bylsma, "What have you done to justify this extension?"


Dejan.

He also asked Shero about the lack of adjustments made throughout the Boston series.


I thought it was Jory Rand. That's who Colin Dunlop said asked it.

EDIT: Wait, he said Rand asked something pointed of Shero. NM.


Double EDIT: If it was Dejan, I am glad he did ask it. I'm glad SOMEONE asked it.


I don't have a problem with tough questions, but prefacing your question by saying "This is a straightforward question," then asking this question really makes me question Dejan's (if this is who it was) credibility and objectivity as a journalist.

Bylsma's record - all facets of it, good and bad - is out there and common knowledge for anyone to see. Regular season winning percentage, focuses on failures bringing improved results in certain areas, it's all there. Dejan, or whoever it was, really sounded like a sour grapes writer who was upset that Bylsma got the extension and not on objective journalist. I think this question could've been asked a thousand different ways that were more respectful and professional.

To whomever asked the question on this forum about Bylsma's reply: he took a pause, probably to keep from responding with "Are you f'n kidding me?" and said (I'm paraphrasing here) that he wasn't prepared to run down a list of accomplishments or high notes of his tenure as Penguins coach. The fact of the matter is that there were a few guys with a whole lot more hockey smarts than Dejan Kovacevic who each decided unilaterally that keeping Bylsma was the way to go, then met about it and were in 100% agreement.

Last year, the PK against PHI was horrible. HCDB made changes in the system to really turn the PK around. It took a while for everyone to completely get it, but the PK in the playoffs was outstanding. Bylsma generated results there.

Going into next year, I can see there being quite a few focuses for this coaching staff. How will they bring along young, NHL-ready talent like Despres, Bennett, and Bortuzzo such that they're prepared for the playoffs next year? How will they work with Fleury to get him to a point where his psyche doesn't fall apart in the playoffs (as an aside, I'm very interested in who the next goalie coach is going to be and I have to think the ability to get Flower's head straightened out for the long haul is going to be a key factor in this hire)? What will this staff implement into their system to address team defenses similar to what Boston brought, knowing that surely, other teams will try to mimic Boston's style?

I think many would agree that adjusting on the fly as situations dictate is not one of HCDB's strong suits. He takes a very cerebral, analytical approach to coaching. However, I also think that his system is a tight one, albeit with some holes to fill. He's proven to be very good at filling those holes, though I think we'd all like to see his ability to fill those holes in a much more timely fashion. Like it or not, Dan Bylsma is the coach of your Pittsburgh Penguins for the next three years. I have faith in Ray Shero and Mario Lemieux that they're not making this decision because Bylsma's a nice guy. They certainly know more about hockey, this team, and what Dan Bylsma does/can do/will do than I know. And more than every person on this board knows. Complaining about it isn't going to accomplish anything now!
jeffshly
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:47 am

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby bse on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 pm

I can't handle this
bse
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:43 am
Location: Finland

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby RisslingsMissingTeeth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:20 pm

bse wrote:I can't handle this


That's what she said. But I digress...
RisslingsMissingTeeth
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby the riddler on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 pm

I'm sorry if it's greedy, but I think this team is capable of so much more. I know they've had some bad injuries over the last few years but I think with the guys they've had on the roster they should've been playing for the cup again. I don't feel good about the decision at this moment, but Shero obviously believes in Bylsma to give him an extension so I hope he is right on this one.
the riddler
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:20 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby Troy Loney on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:25 pm

jeffshly wrote:
llipgh2 wrote:
llipgh2 wrote:
meecrofilm wrote:
jeffshly wrote:Who in the hell just asked Dan Bylsma, "What have you done to justify this extension?"


Dejan.

He also asked Shero about the lack of adjustments made throughout the Boston series.


I thought it was Jory Rand. That's who Colin Dunlop said asked it.

EDIT: Wait, he said Rand asked something pointed of Shero. NM.


Double EDIT: If it was Dejan, I am glad he did ask it. I'm glad SOMEONE asked it.


I don't have a problem with tough questions, but prefacing your question by saying "This is a straightforward question," then asking this question really makes me question Dejan's (if this is who it was) credibility and objectivity as a journalist.


Pretty sure that ship left the dock ages ago. (this was also pointed out in NHR)
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,124
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:10 am
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby shmenguin on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:30 pm

I recall Abdelkader being a top line forward on the Wings in game 7 a couple weeks ago. Sounds like they have an awesome roster.
shmenguin
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,533
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: GMRS Live presser at 11am-Bylsma Contract Extended

Postby columbia on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:32 pm

shmenguin wrote:I recall Abdelkader being a top line forward on the Wings in game 7 a couple weeks ago. Sounds like they have an awesome roster.


:lol:
columbia
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 46,434
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beveridge, Chirpin' Grinder, FLPensFan, jcgopens and 13 guests

e-mail