Pens Points 2013-14 season

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby BurghThing on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:04 pm

How many combined goals will be scored tonight?
BurghThing
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,381
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: All You Can Eat Crow Tavern

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby FreeCandy44 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:10 pm

5?
FreeCandy44
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,643
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: The biggest Pearl Jam fan in Pittsburgh.

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby mydrewbe on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:51 pm

Rink and goal
mydrewbe
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby dyoung7506 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 pm

I too went with 5. I just want the points from it though, I don't think I'll ever go to a Cambria Suites....

Thanks for the codes, drewbe!
dyoung7506
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby PAPLine on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Ty
PAPLine
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby PensRock08072001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:41 pm

dyoung7506 wrote:I too went with 5. I just want the points from it though, I don't think I'll ever go to a Cambria Suites....

Thanks for the codes, drewbe!



Well, If you win the Cambria Suites I will gladly use it, since I will be traveling to the Burgh in April...LOL :fist:
PensRock08072001
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:59 pm
Location: Central PA

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby TESPens21 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:50 pm

So I'm at the game and I printed out my tickets but when I scan my paper it's saying code not for points! What am I doing wrong?
TESPens21
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby Pens001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:04 pm

TESPens21 wrote:So I'm at the game and I printed out my tickets but when I scan my paper it's saying code not for points! What am I doing wrong?


The same thing is happening to me.....it takes it but never updates, wish they went back to the old way, always having problems......
Pens001
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby TESPens21 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Pens001 wrote:
TESPens21 wrote:So I'm at the game and I printed out my tickets but when I scan my paper it's saying code not for points! What am I doing wrong?


The same thing is happening to me.....it takes it but never updates, wish they went back to the old way, always having problems......


Are you just scanning the barcode?
TESPens21
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby TESPens21 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:39 pm

I just keep getting "sorry, this code is not for pen points" very frustrating!
TESPens21
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby Pens001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:46 pm

TESPens21 wrote:
Pens001 wrote:
TESPens21 wrote:So I'm at the game and I printed out my tickets but when I scan my paper it's saying code not for points! What am I doing wrong?


The same thing is happening to me.....it takes it but never updates, wish they went back to the old way, always having problems......


Are you just scanning the barcode?

Yes and it says it should update within 10-15 mins hit refresh and still doesn't update.....
Pens001
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby TESPens21 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Thank you Pens001

I finally just got it to say accepted but still waiting for the update.
TESPens21
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby Pens001 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:17 pm

TESPens21 wrote:Thank you Pens001

I finally just got it to say accepted but still waiting for the update.

I just got my 50 points only tried like 20+ times lol
Pens001
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby zman102666 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 pm

GOALIE
zman102666
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby BurghThing on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:48 pm

I never checked my total until I got home, sure enough, never got the 50 ticket points. I swear this was infinitely smoother last year. This year is one problem after another.
BurghThing
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 7,381
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: All You Can Eat Crow Tavern

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby Bender24 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 pm

I had this issue a few times this year also. You can email loyal tree through your PP app and they will add 50 points to your account within a day or two.
Bender24
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby hmn101 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Wow this board has been busy since I last checked! It may have been asked already, but does anyone know where I can get 6-packs of the Pens Points bottles? Thanks, friends! Also, if anyone has any cap codes they'd like to give me (I need 3 more to order my prize) I will return 3 codes to you. I don't actually drink pop so I don't accumulate those points very quickly.
hmn101
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby CERV96 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 pm

So I am switching service providers and devices. Will this effect my pens points like it did for some people last year?
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,632
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby MRandall25 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:46 pm

You should probably email LoyalTree.
MRandall25
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,844
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: BOBROVSKY!!!

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby CERV96 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:49 pm

I don't want to lose my jersey. That's what I am worried about.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,632
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby dodint on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:55 pm

My uneducated guess is the app is tied to your Google Play (Android) account and should be fine when it's reinstalled on the new device. But I have no idea for sure.
dodint
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,513
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 am
Location: 975.6

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby Kovy27 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 am

hmn101 wrote:Wow this board has been busy since I last checked! It may have been asked already, but does anyone know where I can get 6-packs of the Pens Points bottles? Thanks, friends! Also, if anyone has any cap codes they'd like to give me (I need 3 more to order my prize) I will return 3 codes to you. I don't actually drink pop so I don't accumulate those points very quickly.


Order your prize?
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,571
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby Kovy27 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 am

CERV96 wrote:So I am switching service providers and devices. Will this effect my pens points like it did for some people last year?


I had no issues. It is attached to your FB account or LT account. So, the points should be there.
Kovy27
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 24,571
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:56 pm
Location: Break Down the Walls of Kovy27

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby CERV96 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:54 am

Awesome! Thanks guys. Just in case I will pick my jersey up tomorrow anyway just to be safe. I was looking at some of the questions and just found out you have 30-60 days to redeem. So I guess I should just do it anyway.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,632
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

Re: Pens Points 2013-14 season

Postby CERV96 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Got my jersey today. I also would like to add do not hit redeem until you get to Pens gear. I hit redeem and the code showed up. Once I hit the back button it went away. Figured I would give you all a heads up.
CERV96
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,632
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am
Location: It's poop again!

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MalkinIsMyHomeboy, PhantomJB93 and 7 guests

e-mail