Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf
Anyone got a status on Neal? I have no clue. Wouldn't mind seeing him back this year.
- NHL Healthy Scratch
- Posts: 10,898
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 pm
- Location: Man Cave in Washington, PA
I think Malkin would love to know the answer to that question too
- Posts: 4,474
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:31 pm
The Pens are saving him for their playoff run.
- Posts: 2,640
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 am
- Location: Coldwater, Ohio. Duquense University
Let's rush him back in October!
- Posts: 3,979
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 pm
- Location: Punxsutawney
There isn't even a time table on this guy?? Least with Tanger we see him skating again.
- AHL Hall of Famer
- Posts: 7,505
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:19 pm
LTIR.... WiffleBall injuries (whilst wearing blades) makes for most uncertain injuries. Sacrifices to the hockey gods will bring good juju/vibes to HEAL the real deal.
- AHL All-Star
- Posts: 5,840
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:12 am
- Location: Perched on Pens GoalieGATE!
Return to Pittsburgh Penguins
Users browsing this forum: Hugo Stiglitz and 23 guests