OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Steve on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Teke in the house.
Steve
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,735
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Maryland

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby offsides on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Sure, Not wrote:To think, last year I would have taken a Fleury trade. His sports psycologist deserves big money.


I'll agree after I see his playoff performance. He was also great in the regulars season last year. But I agree, he probably won this one for us.
offsides
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,761
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Man Cave in Washington, PA

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Lt. Dish on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:48 pm

sharpshootr55 wrote:One gets the feeling that Bennett has been benched.


I've grounded him. On house arrest and no X-Box for a week.
Lt. Dish
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,213
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm
Location: Getting better in your wardrobe

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Pitts on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:48 pm

nocera wrote:Since One Person wants to point at MAF being unable to make the key save to keep the Pens in it, can we praise him now?

Fixt
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 19,394
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Working ....

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby FreeCandy44 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Just need 1 more goal....

#PensPredictor
FreeCandy44
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,107
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: The Biggest Paul Zeise Fan in Pittsburgh

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby GDR on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Fasth and the Furious
GDR
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,944
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby NashvilleCat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Lt. Dish wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:One gets the feeling that Bennett has been benched.


I've grounded him. On house arrest and no X-Box for a week.

No ping pong for you. You come back, two weeks.
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,763
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: 4.5 hours south of Josh Harrison's hometown.

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Gaucho on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:49 pm

farnham16 wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:One gets the feeling that Bennett has been benched.


Demoted for not burying that chance he had in the first. Because Craig Adams surely would have.


No, for playing like crap all night.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 44,128
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Ignoranti

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Steve on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Another smooth game from #3.
Steve
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,735
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Maryland

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby farnham16 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Gaucho wrote:
farnham16 wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:One gets the feeling that Bennett has been benched.


Demoted for not burying that chance he had in the first. Because Craig Adams surely would have.


No, for playing like crap all night.


Yeah, he really has been terrible for that 7 mins of ice time he's had tonight. Nothing Adams can't fix on that line with Sid.
Last edited by farnham16 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farnham16
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,585
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Trying to get to my game

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Idoit40fans on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Pitts wrote:
nocera wrote:Since One Person wants to point at MAF being unable to make the key save to keep the Pens in it, can we praise him now?

Fixt

If this game isnt proof to everyone that Fleury is past his playoff woes, i give up talking to you people.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,040
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:42 pm
Location: I'm sorry you feel that way

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby NashvilleCat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Kind of surprised there. This is usually the time and situation where Sutter buries that shot. I guess he didn't feel the need because we're weren't tied or losing by 1.
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,763
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: 4.5 hours south of Josh Harrison's hometown.

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Lt. Dish on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm

NashvilleCat wrote:
Lt. Dish wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:One gets the feeling that Bennett has been benched.


I've grounded him. On house arrest and no X-Box for a week.

No ping pong for you. You come back, two weeks.


What about the standard?
Lt. Dish
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,213
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm
Location: Getting better in your wardrobe

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Gaucho on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm

farnham16 wrote:
Gaucho wrote:
farnham16 wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:One gets the feeling that Bennett has been benched.


Demoted for not burying that chance he had in the first. Because Craig Adams surely would have.


No, for playing like crap all night.


Yeah, he really has been terrible for that 7 mins of ice time he's had tonight.


Yes, he has indeed.
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 44,128
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Ignoranti

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby profpolisci on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Steve wrote:Another smooth game from #3.

His pause/play button is amazing for nineteen years old
profpolisci
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,539
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:21 am

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby FreeCandy44 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm

1 more friggin goal....
FreeCandy44
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,107
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: The Biggest Paul Zeise Fan in Pittsburgh

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Fire0nice228 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Sure, Not wrote:To think, last year I would have taken a Fleury trade. His sports psycologist deserves big money.


Image
Fire0nice228
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,875
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: refs fault

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby NashvilleCat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Gibbons needs to have a go. Get the Gordie Howe in his first game.
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,763
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: 4.5 hours south of Josh Harrison's hometown.

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby NashvilleCat on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Lt. Dish wrote:
NashvilleCat wrote:
Lt. Dish wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:One gets the feeling that Bennett has been benched.


I've grounded him. On house arrest and no X-Box for a week.

No ping pong for you. You come back, two weeks.


What about the standard?

It's substandard.
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,763
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 7:18 pm
Location: 4.5 hours south of Josh Harrison's hometown.

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Idoit40fans on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Fire0nice228 wrote:
Sure, Not wrote:To think, last year I would have taken a Fleury trade. His sports psycologist deserves big money.


Image

I dont know how many times that has been posted, but its not enough.
Idoit40fans
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 55,040
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:42 pm
Location: I'm sorry you feel that way

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby SolidSnake on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Adams ice time is gonna be over 20 mins
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,309
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: It's over man, we traded Despres.

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby FreeCandy44 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

1 more goal!!! 1 more goal!!!
FreeCandy44
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,107
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: The Biggest Paul Zeise Fan in Pittsburgh

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby nocera on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

For a student rush game, there's a surprising lack of wooing.
nocera
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,658
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:02 pm

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby offsides on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:55 pm

******* wooing. Anybody ever sit beside a wooer at the game.............has to be super annoying.
offsides
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,761
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Man Cave in Washington, PA

Re: OFFICIAL GDT: 11/18/13 DUCKS at PENS

Postby Lt. Dish on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:55 pm

NashvilleCat wrote:
Lt. Dish wrote:
NashvilleCat wrote:
Lt. Dish wrote:
sharpshootr55 wrote:One gets the feeling that Bennett has been benched.


I've grounded him. On house arrest and no X-Box for a week.

No ping pong for you. You come back, two weeks.


What about the standard?

It's substandard.


Unacceptable.
Lt. Dish
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,213
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm
Location: Getting better in your wardrobe

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LostPenguin and 11 guests


e-mail