Official Juju Thread: Game 6 vs. Rangers

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Official Juju Thread: Game 6 vs. Rangers

Postby SolidSnake on Sun May 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Thread's like these make me ashamed to be a Pens fan
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby DudeMan2766 on Sun May 11, 2014 10:38 pm

The hatred for juju threads is one of the more hilarious things I've seen on this board, I just don't understand how it gets people so riled up, and I admit to complaining about a lot of insignificant s**t. SolidSnake if this thread makes you ashamed to be a Pens fan, I'm guessing you don't have twitter. The Penguins OFFICIAL account is 10X more embarrassing than funny pictures posted on a message board.

To recap: NO ONE THINKS THIS THREAD AFFECTS THE WAY THE PENGUINS PLAY
DudeMan2766
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby darkstar57 on Mon May 12, 2014 6:59 am

I find it funny people are getting pissed of about this thread, its about fans getting excited for the upcoming game and having some fun. Go look at the thread for 08 and 09, people where having fun and getting excited for pens games, i think now people approach pens game with a term i can't use here because its a family board (but it sounds a lot like might bass). I get pumped for the pens games, i think it sucks when they lose, but you know what, i have no direct effect on the outcome of the game so while i am bummed i don't let it affect my mood.

If people feel the need to lash out against people just trying to have a little fun and get excited for the game, thats cool bro.
darkstar57
AHL'er
AHL'er

Location: A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins