Official Former GDT GAME 7 Pens vs. Rags 5/13/14

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Rocco on Tue May 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Gimme shelter.
Rocco
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 37,197
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:34 am
Location: Manor Farm

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Gaucho on Tue May 13, 2014 6:46 pm

LET'S GO PENS!!!
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 44,371
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Ignoranti

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby penny lane on Tue May 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Let's Go Pens!

Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG 5m

Gibbons on RW with Crosby and Kunitz during warmups. Malkin back between Jokinen and Neal.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 30,636
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: No longer adrift

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby scals37 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Image
scals37
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,128
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:05 pm
Location: Joe Baggadonuts' House

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby npv708 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:48 pm

I just wish I could be more excited about this game, but I'm still not over the horrible effort given the last two games to put them into this spot.

What makes it so frustrating is that in two straight games, we saw exactly how this team can win, then in the following two games, saw the team that can lose.

I'm just not optimistic about the team that will show up tonight after the last two games.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,173
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby NashvilleCat on Tue May 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Wearing the old Russian Penguin tshirt tonight. Geno with the GWG.
NashvilleCat
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 13,135
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:18 pm
Location: 4.5 hours south of Josh Harrison's hometown.

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Great58 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:48 pm

penny lane wrote:Let's Go Pens!

Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG 5m

Gibbons on RW with Crosby and Kunitz during warmups. Malkin back between Jokinen and Neal.

:face: I hate gibbons on line 1. Love him on line 4. :roll:
Great58
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,416
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: On the blue line

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Kaizer on Tue May 13, 2014 6:49 pm

npv708 wrote:I just wish I could be more excited about this game, but I'm still not over the horrible effort given the last two games to put them into this spot.

What makes it so frustrating is that in two straight games, we saw exactly how this team can win, then in the following two games, saw the team that can lose.

I'm just not optimistic about the team that will show up tonight after the last two games.


SHUT UP AND GET ON SHAF'S BACK
Kaizer
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,543
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:02 am
Location: Crazy Town

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby lemieuxReturns on Tue May 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Great58 wrote:
penny lane wrote:Let's Go Pens!

Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG 5m

Gibbons on RW with Crosby and Kunitz during warmups. Malkin back between Jokinen and Neal.

:face: I hate gibbons on line 1. Love him on line 4. :roll:

Not me. I love it.
lemieuxReturns
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,076
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby mikey287 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Tanner Glass in, Beau Bennett out.
mikey287
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 21,109
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA - @MichaelFarkasHF

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Kharlamov on Tue May 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Gibbons could be a hero tonight
Kharlamov
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:34 pm

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby shafnutz05 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Kaizer wrote:
npv708 wrote:I just wish I could be more excited about this game, but I'm still not over the horrible effort given the last two games to put them into this spot.

What makes it so frustrating is that in two straight games, we saw exactly how this team can win, then in the following two games, saw the team that can lose.

I'm just not optimistic about the team that will show up tonight after the last two games.


SHUT UP AND GET ON SHAF'S BACK


YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII
shafnutz05
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 60,559
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Amish Country

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby npv708 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Kharlamov wrote:Gibbons could be a hero tonight


I just wish Dom Moore wasn't playing for the Rangers, we just have such bad luck against his teams in the playoffs.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,173
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Tico Rick on Tue May 13, 2014 6:54 pm

djlm wrote:Give me the beer girls

Image
Tico Rick
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,877
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:12 am
Location: Disco is dead.

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby npv708 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 pm

shafnutz05 wrote:
Kaizer wrote:
npv708 wrote:I just wish I could be more excited about this game, but I'm still not over the horrible effort given the last two games to put them into this spot.

What makes it so frustrating is that in two straight games, we saw exactly how this team can win, then in the following two games, saw the team that can lose.

I'm just not optimistic about the team that will show up tonight after the last two games.


SHUT UP AND GET ON SHAF'S BACK


YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII


Shaf, you got one shot, give it everything you've got. If you lose, we'll send you away with Disco.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 23,173
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby FreeCandy44 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

ADRENALINE STARTS TO FLOW!!!!
FreeCandy44
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,666
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: 93.7 The Fans Favorite Twitter Guy

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby SolidSnake on Tue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

npv708 wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
Kaizer wrote:
npv708 wrote:I just wish I could be more excited about this game, but I'm still not over the horrible effort given the last two games to put them into this spot.

What makes it so frustrating is that in two straight games, we saw exactly how this team can win, then in the following two games, saw the team that can lose.

I'm just not optimistic about the team that will show up tonight after the last two games.


SHUT UP AND GET ON SHAF'S BACK


YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII


Shaf, you got one shot, give it everything you've got. If you lose, we'll send you away with Disco.

Shaf got an iron clad contract, he's not going anywhere.
SolidSnake
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 20,507
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Location: It's over man, we traded Despres.

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby FreeCandy44 on Tue May 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Screw St Louis
FreeCandy44
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 25,666
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Location: 93.7 The Fans Favorite Twitter Guy

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Gaucho on Tue May 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Image
Gaucho
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 44,371
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Location: Ignoranti

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby PensFanInDC on Tue May 13, 2014 7:02 pm

FreeCandy44 wrote:ADRENALINE STARTS TO FLOW!!!!


You're thrashing all around
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,916
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Admin on Tue May 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Win
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11,197
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 am

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby Rocco on Tue May 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Glass in for Bennett. Uh, sure.
Rocco
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 37,197
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:34 am
Location: Manor Farm

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby offsides on Tue May 13, 2014 7:03 pm

lemieuxReturns wrote:Team who scores first wins this one.

Have to agree with this. First goal will be huge.
offsides
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 10,898
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 pm
Location: Man Cave in Washington, PA

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby topshelf on Tue May 13, 2014 7:03 pm



COME ON! TURN THIS THING AROUND... RIGHT NOW!

Let's Go Pens!

Image
topshelf
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,784
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am
Location: Florida

Re: Official GDT NYR @ PIT -- GAME 7

Postby PensFanInDC on Tue May 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Admin wrote:Win


Good advice

Avoid the clap -Jimmy Dugan
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 27,916
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Fredneck

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


e-mail