Dupuis Skates

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Dupuis Skates

Postby darkstar57 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Best shape of his life

Image
darkstar57
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,407
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:13 pm
Location: A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby npv708 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Hey look, a 3rd liner...

#shotsfired
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 22,962
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby Dan H on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:44 pm

npv708 wrote:Hey look, a 3rd liner...

...who has 52 goals in his last 169 games. Gotta love getting a 25 goals per season pace out of your third line wingers.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,033
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: West Chester, Ohio

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby djlm on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:04 pm

So we won on the Hossa trade?
djlm
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:14 am
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby Jim on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:06 pm

SuperDuper!
Jim
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,202
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Thought this thread would be about skates that had Dupuis' face on them.
MalkinIsMyHomeboy
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,523
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 pm
Location: wat

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby Mango Salsa on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Mango Salsa
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,497
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: Inside a Filet-o-Fish sandwich

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby MalkinIsMyHomeboy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 pm

MalkinIsMyHomeboy
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 8,523
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 pm
Location: wat

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby Hawkeynut on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Hawkeynut
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,941
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:52 am
Location: Somewhere between point A and point B

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby Malkamaniac on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Dan H wrote:
npv708 wrote:Hey look, a 3rd liner...

...who has 52 goals in his last 169 games. Gotta love getting a 25 goals per season pace out of your third line wingers.


Crosby can literally make anyone look good. Even a third liner.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,511
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm
Location: Who is Sims?

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby DudeMan2766 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:31 pm

f*** you, Geno.
DudeMan2766
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,727
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 pm
Location: Back seat, in the middle! My feet on the hump!

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby Jim on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:50 am

Malkamaniac wrote:
Dan H wrote:
npv708 wrote:Hey look, a 3rd liner...

...who has 52 goals in his last 169 games. Gotta love getting a 25 goals per season pace out of your third line wingers.


Crosby can literally make anyone look good. Even a third liner.


Actually, not really. Until the Crosby/Kunitz/Dupuis chemistry it did not look very good at all.
Jim
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 12,202
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: Dupuis Skates

Postby TheHammer24 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:29 am

Jim wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:
Dan H wrote:
npv708 wrote:Hey look, a 3rd liner...

...who has 52 goals in his last 169 games. Gotta love getting a 25 goals per season pace out of your third line wingers.


Crosby can literally make anyone look good. Even a third liner.


Actually, not really. Until the Crosby/Kunitz/Dupuis chemistry it did not look very good at all.

Yeah, this fallacious line of reasoning discredited when everyone on Crosby's line failed to get 60 points until Hossa and then the current composition. Of all the hate, the Dupuis hate is the most maddening to me.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,173
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:28 pm


Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PhantomJB93 and 15 guests


e-mail