Official GDT Pens @ Wild 10/28/17

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Official GDT Pens @ Wild 10/28/17

Postby Pens4Life on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:26 am

We just need to score more goals with this roster lately.. 2-2-1 in 3 games..
Pens4Life
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Steve Dave on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:56 am

FallenHero96 wrote:So I was at the game, and bet my co-worker a pop that we would win. She bet me the Vikings would beat the Steelers, so I guess we are even now. :cry:

Anyways, there was A LOT of Penguins fans at the game. More than ever, and there was a ton last game I went to. Take it easy on Minnesota guys, a lot of people love the penguins here. :fist:

It seemed like a lot of Pens passes hit skates and stuff in this game, at least that's the feeling I got from my bad seats. Not a great night. 2nd period I started yawning, wasn't the most interesting game. I wish we could have won this one.

I really don't want to buy this woman a pop. :evil:

Wth is a pop?
Steve Dave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby nastystang05 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 am

Steve Dave wrote:
FallenHero96 wrote:So I was at the game, and bet my co-worker a pop that we would win. She bet me the Vikings would beat the Steelers, so I guess we are even now. :cry:

Anyways, there was A LOT of Penguins fans at the game. More than ever, and there was a ton last game I went to. Take it easy on Minnesota guys, a lot of people love the penguins here. :fist:

It seemed like a lot of Pens passes hit skates and stuff in this game, at least that's the feeling I got from my bad seats. Not a great night. 2nd period I started yawning, wasn't the most interesting game. I wish we could have won this one.

Wth is a pop?

A soda
nastystang05
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Jim on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Steve Dave wrote:

Wth is a pop?

Pittsburgh credentials revoked.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins