GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Postby Pens4Life on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:45 pm

KG wrote:Reaves with a whopping 3:50 of ice time. If he can’t even take a regular shift against the worst team in the league then he coach and GM clearly value the player differently.

Sully did a bad job of making Reaves a part of this team. It wasn’t an easy situation for a player like him to be traded to the defending champs and act as their protector. Hard to protect whenyou don’t play.

Reminds me of the McSorley debacle. Luckily Reaves is cheap though.

Wonder if they will trade him.

Yeah,I just dont get it.. play Archie at least more then
Pens4Life
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,111
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:02 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Postby Puck-Lurker on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Pens4Life wrote:
KG wrote:Reaves with a whopping 3:50 of ice time. If he can’t even take a regular shift against the worst team in the league then he coach and GM clearly value the player differently.

Sully did a bad job of making Reaves a part of this team. It wasn’t an easy situation for a player like him to be traded to the defending champs and act as their protector. Hard to protect whenyou don’t play.

Reminds me of the McSorley debacle. Luckily Reaves is cheap though.

Wonder if they will trade him.

Yeah,I just dont get it.. play Archie at least more then

He's like Super-Sestito right now.

Every night, same thing
- 2 goalies
- 6 defencemen (5 with brains)
- 11 forwards
- 1 Reaves

Role out 7D or 12F instead and scratch the guy.
Puck-Lurker
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,726
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:49 am
Location: Is apparently an annoying poster.

Re: GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Postby Al262 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Congratulations to HCMS for win number 100!
Al262
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:17 am

Re: GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Postby Great58 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:54 am

Al262 wrote:Congratulations to HCMS for win number 100!

Career win 132 with the team, to be precise. :fist:
Great58
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,041
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: On the blue line

Re: GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Postby penny lane on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Patric Hornqvist sent back early for more tests. ;(
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,098
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: The boys are back!

Re: GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Postby Pruezy11881 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:30 pm

penny lane wrote:Patric Hornqvist sent back early for more tests. ;(

Unleash Sprong!
Pruezy11881
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,659
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 am
Location: Erie, PA

Re: GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Postby Puck-Lurker on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Pruezy11881 wrote:
penny lane wrote:Patric Hornqvist sent back early for more tests. ;(

Unleash Sprong!


I here have Rutherford's official response on this very matter. Don't ask me where he got the hat.

Image
Puck-Lurker
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 3,726
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:49 am
Location: Is apparently an annoying poster.

Re: GDT Pens @ Yotes 12/16 cell phone edition

Postby Jim on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Puck-Lurker wrote:
Pruezy11881 wrote:
penny lane wrote:Patric Hornqvist sent back early for more tests. ;(

Unleash Sprong!


I here have Rutherford's official response on this very matter. Don't ask me where he got the hat.

Image


They brought 2 too many?
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,461
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SubtropicalPenguin and 10 guests


e-mail