Official GDT: Pens @ Blues 2/11/18

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Blues 2/11/18

Postby OKpensfan247 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:54 pm

So I think it is starting to look like:

Guentzel-Sid-Sheary
Hags-Geno-Horny
Simon-Sheahan-Kessel
ZAR-?-Rust
OKpensfan247
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Blues 2/11/18

Postby Weegie on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:55 pm

OKpensfan247 wrote:Alright great win!

Now we can sit back enjoy our day and root for Winnipeg, Detroit, Boston, Calgary, and Vegas. :)


Yes and being 55 miles North of Philly I'll get to watch and root for Flower against the Criers on local TV!
Weegie
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:08 am

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Blues 2/11/18

Postby Steve Dave on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:02 pm

OKpensfan247 wrote:So I think it is starting to look like:

Guentzel-Sid-Sheary
Hags-Geno-Horny
Simon-Sheahan-Kessel
ZAR-?-Rust

? (Lewis)
Steve Dave
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,704
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Blues 2/11/18

Postby OKpensfan247 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Steve Dave wrote:
OKpensfan247 wrote:So I think it is starting to look like:

Guentzel-Sid-Sheary
Hags-Geno-Horny
Simon-Sheahan-Kessel
ZAR-?-Rust

? (Lewis)


Yeah I just saw ville's comment on Lewis too.

Even if we dont deal with LA this season, I hope our media guys can get JR to share tidbits on who he was looking at.

Realize that is tough since teams dont want to publicly say anything that would make players question their worth with their team though.
OKpensfan247
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Blues 2/11/18

Postby OKpensfan247 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Weegie wrote:
OKpensfan247 wrote:Alright great win!

Now we can sit back enjoy our day and root for Winnipeg, Detroit, Boston, Calgary, and Vegas. :)


Yes and being 55 miles North of Philly I'll get to watch and root for Flower against the Criers on local TV!


Nice! Flower beating the Cryers never gets old.
OKpensfan247
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Blues 2/11/18

Postby OKpensfan247 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:28 pm

I think the most frustrating thing is we might strike lucky and have our 4C solution internally with Blueger... But we need to play him to find out.

My only guess is Sully's familiarity with Rowney and inability to shield Blueger on the road (no last change).

I am hopeful when we play at home the next three games Sully will feel more comfortable playing Blueger 1-2 games to give JR a better idea of what direction to go on 3C/4C.
OKpensfan247
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Blues 2/11/18

Postby Weegie on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm

OKpensfan247 wrote:
Weegie wrote:
OKpensfan247 wrote:Alright great win!

Now we can sit back enjoy our day and root for Winnipeg, Detroit, Boston, Calgary, and Vegas. :)


Yes and being 55 miles North of Philly I'll get to watch and root for Flower against the Criers on local TV!


Nice! Flower beating the Cryers never gets old.


Well that didn't work out the way I wanted it to!!! :(
Weegie
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:08 am

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


e-mail