Official GDT: Pens @ Jackets 2/18/18

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Official GDT: Pens @ Jackets 2/18/18

Postby Jim on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:40 pm

lol
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Daniel on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:54 pm

murphydump55 wrote:Laughing at people that think Reaves is the reason for the Bluejackets' behaviour.
The stats show that Columbus isn't that team so much anymore. Almost dead last in the league in penalty minutes per game? I guess every team must have a Reaves. I've watched them play other teams and they've been trying to skate with teams nightly. They put up over 50 shots on the Leafs the other night. The Leafs have some great, young stars and they didn't go after them, nor harass them at all.

Matt Martin was in the press box. I guess he was deterring stuff from there?

It seems to me that Tortorella has completely lost this team. They had a few spurts of energy, but the effort I saw wasn't because of Reaves at all. ZAR flattened Jenner, and nothing came of it. They seemed lifeless.
Daniel
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby murphydump55 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:35 pm

Daniel wrote:
murphydump55 wrote:Laughing at people that think Reaves is the reason for the Bluejackets' behaviour.
The stats show that Columbus isn't that team so much anymore. Almost dead last in the league in penalty minutes per game? I guess every team must have a Reaves. I've watched them play other teams and they've been trying to skate with teams nightly. They put up over 50 shots on the Leafs the other night. The Leafs have some great, young stars and they didn't go after them, nor harass them at all.

Matt Martin was in the press box. I guess he was deterring stuff from there?

It seems to me that Tortorella has completely lost this team. They had a few spurts of energy, but the effort I saw wasn't because of Reaves at all. ZAR flattened Jenner, and nothing came of it. They seemed lifeless.

They've been that way a good portion of the year and quite often lately. You're right, it wasn't because of Reaves at all and rarely is. They're of the least penalized teams in the league. They aren't the team they were in the past.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Postby Humperdink on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 am

LOL. The beat goes on ...........................................
Humperdink
AHL'er
AHL'er

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins