2018 Summer Game Plan

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby RisslingsMissingTeeth on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:34 pm

FLPensFan wrote:So SJ trades for Hoffman giving up a bunch of nothing, including a bloated contract. Then SJ flips Hoffman to Florida and gets more for him then OTT did. Classic. It is reported that Tallon was in on Hoffman with OTT, but did not offer the same package he gave to SJ. So they paid a little premium (still not a lot) once he got out of OTT.

If the Panthers can add one more solid RW, look out. Huberdeau and Hoffman on LW, Barkov and Trocheck at C. Dadiniv om RW. Florida needs to move Bjugstad and get a good, solid RW.

The flip went down while I was on a flight. Have another flight at 2pm so expect another deal or two between 2-5pm. :)


With the system Boughner is playing, Rust would look pretty solid as a RW on the Trocheck line. I'd say Kessel but Boughner wants everyone playing a full ice game.
RisslingsMissingTeeth
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,213
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Second flight just landed. No trades that I am aware of but have seen two big pieces of news while waiting to get off the plane:

-- Artemi Panerin has told Columbus he is not willing to talk extension right now, which has Columbus starting to listen to offers. Some rumors he is good friends with Tarasenko and wants to play in STL.

--According to Josh Yohe today, Kessel is fine staying with Pitrsburgh but open to being traded. Also, Arizona is one of his preferred destinations because of relationship with Tocchet, but Arizona has said they are not interested due to the financial commitment left to Kessel. Arizona has said they intend to be a cap floor team.

--was also stated that is confirmed Ruhterford shopped simon, rust, and sheary.
--
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,508
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:05 pm

FLPensFan wrote:Second flight just landed. No trades that I am aware of but have seen two big pieces of news while waiting to get off the plane:

-- Artemi Panerin has told Columbus he is not willing to talk extension right now, which has Columbus starting to listen to offers. Some rumors he is good friends with Tarasenko and wants to play in STL.

--According to Josh Yohe today, Kessel is fine staying with Pitrsburgh but open to being traded. Also, Arizona is one of his preferred destinations because of relationship with Tocchet, but Arizona has said they are not interested due to the financial commitment left to Kessel. Arizona has said they intend to be a cap floor team.

--was also stated that is confirmed Ruhterford shopped simon, rust, and sheary.
--


FWIW on the way to the airport Madden said that Kessel wants to be moved that he doesn't like playing for Sullivan. But that Rutherford prefers to keep him
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 15,015
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: I'm 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby KG on Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Wouldn’t be surprised to see LA make a run at Phill. They have the pieces to get it done. Tafolli, Pearson, Kempe, Forbort etc.

They are rumored to be in on Kovalchuk so they are looking for a big wing.

I have warmed to the idea of moving Phill for the right package to help ensure the long term success of the Crosby era!
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,505
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:53 am
Location: NY

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby steelershark on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:03 pm

El Nino would be a great pick up for the Pens. Aggressive, big body, with a shooters mentality. Playing on the left side works too, but if its Kessel, then our strength on the right side becomes diminished. So signing Rust becomes a must.Problem I have is I am always 500,000 to 750,000 low on what I would pay to what the Pens agree too. Rust at 2.25 million over 4 years is doable any more is crazy for a 15 goal a year guy.
steelershark
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 am

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby LimerickPensFan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:58 pm

FLPensFan wrote:Michael Russo of the Athletic for Minnesota had a look at some possible targets for the Wild. Kessel was mentioned, talked about how he is good friends with Ryan Suter, and how Wild could use his skillset. Big challenge for the Wild, he said, would be finding a center to play with Kessel. If Kessel wanted to play with Malkin, well, the Wild really don't have a strong playmaking center on their roster. So to get Kessel, they may have to go get a quality center as well.

It was interesting though that Russo did also mention he knows Rutherford tried to douse the trading Kessel rumors, but Russo said he has heard several teams have inquired and a few have made some very enticing pitches.

Russo has been around a long time. For a non-national guy, he is one of the 6-10 beat reporters that I really respect and trust what he says. Interesting to me that a Wild beat reporter has heard about strong offers for Kessel.

And this should tell you how little Rutherford wants to trade Kessel. You take news that teams are making great offers for him as showing he is on the trade block. I see it as just the opposite. If people are making great offers for him, and JR isn't jumping, then he must not want to trade him. Unless Edmonton wants to trade him for McDavid (keeping the majority of his salary, that is). He might go for that one.
LimerickPensFan
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 11:04 am
Location: Unfortunately, Philadelphia suburbs

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby KG on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:49 pm

This team on paper really shouldn’t need much, if everyone is healthy and plays with their heads on straight. I see 2nd line left wing (aka Sheary) upgrade is the most pressing need. The rest of the forward lineup is solid. Adding Sprong and ZAR all season helps the depth even more.

Sid, Jake, Horny
Geno, upgrade, Kessel
Brassard, Rust, Sprong
Sheahan, Hagelin, ZAR

Either move Sheary for a pick and use that cap space to sign a UFA or make a hockey trade for a younger cheaper winger.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,505
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:53 am
Location: NY

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby ville5 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:00 pm

LimerickPensFan wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Michael Russo of the Athletic for Minnesota had a look at some possible targets for the Wild. Kessel was mentioned, talked about how he is good friends with Ryan Suter, and how Wild could use his skillset. Big challenge for the Wild, he said, would be finding a center to play with Kessel. If Kessel wanted to play with Malkin, well, the Wild really don't have a strong playmaking center on their roster. So to get Kessel, they may have to go get a quality center as well.

It was interesting though that Russo did also mention he knows Rutherford tried to douse the trading Kessel rumors, but Russo said he has heard several teams have inquired and a few have made some very enticing pitches.

Russo has been around a long time. For a non-national guy, he is one of the 6-10 beat reporters that I really respect and trust what he says. Interesting to me that a Wild beat reporter has heard about strong offers for Kessel.

And this should tell you how little Rutherford wants to trade Kessel. You take news that teams are making great offers for him as showing he is on the trade block. I see it as just the opposite. If people are making great offers for him, and JR isn't jumping, then he must not want to trade him. Unless Edmonton wants to trade him for McDavid (keeping the majority of his salary, that is). He might go for that one.

I thinks teams are waiting to see how much actual cap space they are going to have available. They won't know until the final cap numbers are announced. Russo is not one to rumor monger. Neither is Bobby McK.
ville5
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,830
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: getting body slammed by kelly kelly

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:17 pm

ville5 wrote:
LimerickPensFan wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Michael Russo of the Athletic for Minnesota had a look at some possible targets for the Wild. Kessel was mentioned, talked about how he is good friends with Ryan Suter, and how Wild could use his skillset. Big challenge for the Wild, he said, would be finding a center to play with Kessel. If Kessel wanted to play with Malkin, well, the Wild really don't have a strong playmaking center on their roster. So to get Kessel, they may have to go get a quality center as well.

It was interesting though that Russo did also mention he knows Rutherford tried to douse the trading Kessel rumors, but Russo said he has heard several teams have inquired and a few have made some very enticing pitches.

Russo has been around a long time. For a non-national guy, he is one of the 6-10 beat reporters that I really respect and trust what he says. Interesting to me that a Wild beat reporter has heard about strong offers for Kessel.

And this should tell you how little Rutherford wants to trade Kessel. You take news that teams are making great offers for him as showing he is on the trade block. I see it as just the opposite. If people are making great offers for him, and JR isn't jumping, then he must not want to trade him. Unless Edmonton wants to trade him for McDavid (keeping the majority of his salary, that is). He might go for that one.

I thinks teams are waiting to see how much actual cap space they are going to have available. They won't know until the final cap numbers are announced. Russo is not one to rumor monger. Neither is Bobby McK.

Nail on the head, ville. No big moves are being made until cap number comes out tomorrow, especially not by teams pushing the cap limit. Ottawa isn't a cap team and they needed to trade Hoffman. Arizona isn't a cap team and wouldn't pass up the return for Domi. Other than those 2 moves, nothing else has gone down because everyone is waiting on the cap numbers. Was supposed to be yesterday, now hearing they will come out tomorrow.

I think we are now up around 65-75% chance Kessel is moved. A guy openly saying he is fine with staying and fine with leaving doesn't sound like a guy Sully or Rutherford want on the roster.

Move Kessel, get a solid lw in return. Resign rust. If you have Hirnqvist, Rust, and Sprong as top 3 rw I think team is I good shape provided they get a solid scoring lw in return. If Sprong isn't cutting it mid season, go shopping at the deadline.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,508
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby ville5 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Fwiw, someone posted on hfboards that a Kings' beat writer was on NHL radio today and said Toffoli and Kessel were discussed. Just a fun tidbit whether true or not. If true, there'd obviously be more from LA's side.
ville5
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,830
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: getting body slammed by kelly kelly

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby lemieuxReturns on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:41 pm

I really hope Sully knows what he is doing. If Kessel is traded and things do not go as planned this season, fans are going to have their pitch forks out for the guy who has a weird way of handling good players.
lemieuxReturns
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 5,622
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby murphydump55 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:50 pm

ville5 wrote:Fwiw, someone posted on hfboards that a Kings' beat writer was on NHL radio today and said Toffoli and Kessel were discussed. Just a fun tidbit whether true or not. If true, there'd obviously be more from LA's side.


I’m a big Taffoli fan. People were asking for a good two way player in return for Kessel, well here’s a guy that fits that mold. He’s an established penalty killer, he can skate, he can shoot, he has hockey iq, he’s been a positive possession player his whole career, and he can score. He’s not Kessel in terms of scoring but he’s well rounded and much younger. He’s under 5 million a season for two more years I think?

I’d love to see Taffoli here in the right deal.
murphydump55
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 11,590
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:06 pm
Location: the real hockeyville and apparently a janitor from Eastern Canada LOL

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby Defence21 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 pm

lemieuxReturns wrote:I really hope Sully knows what he is doing. If Kessel is traded and things do not go as planned this season, fans are going to have their pitch forks out for the guy who has a weird way of handling good players.

I don't get all the distrust in Sully over Kessel's distaste for him and vice versa. It's no secret that few coaches have liked Kessel and that he's liked few, as well. It's also no secret that Sullivan went out of his way to extend a hand to Kessel last summer. A coach's job is to get the most out of his players and to structure the team as he sees fit. If Kessel isn't willing to do what is asked of him or if he sulks when given an assignment or linemate he dislikes, he's setting a bad example for the rest of the team. Kessel is supremely talented, but that doesn't give him the ability or right to do as he pleases.

And with all of that said, if Sullivan is such a difficult coach, why are Cole and Kessel the only two who have been public targets? I've heard nothing of the sort from any of the other stars or every second tier players. A coach should have some say on the players on his roster. Since when does this equate to ego or arrogance...or being difficult to deal with...or thinking he is bigger than the players or the team?
Defence21
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,519
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:01 pm
Location: Johnstown, PA

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby farnham16 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Defence21 wrote:
lemieuxReturns wrote:I really hope Sully knows what he is doing. If Kessel is traded and things do not go as planned this season, fans are going to have their pitch forks out for the guy who has a weird way of handling good players.

I don't get all the distrust in Sully over Kessel's distaste for him and vice versa. It's no secret that few coaches have liked Kessel and that he's liked few, as well. It's also no secret that Sullivan went out of his way to extend a hand to Kessel last summer. A coach's job is to get the most out of his players and to structure the team as he sees fit. If Kessel isn't willing to do what is asked of him or if he sulks when given an assignment or linemate he dislikes, he's setting a bad example for the rest of the team. Kessel is supremely talented, but that doesn't give him the ability or right to do as he pleases.

And with all of that said, if Sullivan is such a difficult coach, why are Cole and Kessel the only two who have been public targets? I've heard nothing of the sort from any of the other stars or every second tier players. A coach should have some say on the players on his roster. Since when does this equate to ego or arrogance...or being difficult to deal with...or thinking he is bigger than the players or the team?


I think it's fairly clear that Kessel is the kind of player that starts to wear out his welcome after a few years.
farnham16
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,973
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: Trying to get to my game

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby KG on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:44 pm

ville5 wrote:Fwiw, someone posted on hfboards that a Kings' beat writer was on NHL radio today and said Toffoli and Kessel were discussed. Just a fun tidbit whether true or not. If true, there'd obviously be more from LA's side.


Kessel, Sheary, Hunwick for Taffoli, Kempe, Forbort.

I would do it. Solid depth and youth coming back.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,505
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:53 am
Location: NY

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm

KG wrote:
ville5 wrote:Fwiw, someone posted on hfboards that a Kings' beat writer was on NHL radio today and said Toffoli and Kessel were discussed. Just a fun tidbit whether true or not. If true, there'd obviously be more from LA's side.


Kessel, Sheary, Hunwick for Taffoli, Kempe, Forbort.

I would do it. Solid depth and youth coming back.

No way LA is giving up those 3 players for Kessel. Sheary and Hunwick is a downgrade from any of those 3 and including them is helping us, not LA.

Kessel for Tiffoli, with a defensive prospect like Ladue or Fatenberg, and a 2nd/3rd would seem fair. If LA wants to clear more space for signing Doughty next year, then I'd take Martinez in the deal if we added something else, even if it was something like Kessel and Jarry for Tiffoli, Martinez, and Jack Campbell (although, Matt Murray may not want Campbell in the org).
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,508
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Jason Mackey spoke to Rutherford today. Wrote an article on it. I'll save you reading several paragraphs and summarize here:

Mackey thinks something big is about to go down. Guys like Mackey and Yohe talk to Rutherford a lot. He likes to talk, but, Mackey said, he tends to not be open and not very talkative whenever he is closing in on a deal. And today, Rutherford was not very talkative. Mackey said when he's focusing in on a deal, he tends to get quiet as to not say too much that could affect any deal he is working on. That's the mode Rutherford seemed to be in today.

I am unsure if Rutherford was at PF Changs or if the putter could be seen if they had a Facetime call. :D
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,508
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:09 pm

Defence21 wrote:
lemieuxReturns wrote:I really hope Sully knows what he is doing. If Kessel is traded and things do not go as planned this season, fans are going to have their pitch forks out for the guy who has a weird way of handling good players.

I don't get all the distrust in Sully over Kessel's distaste for him and vice versa. It's no secret that few coaches have liked Kessel and that he's liked few, as well. It's also no secret that Sullivan went out of his way to extend a hand to Kessel last summer. A coach's job is to get the most out of his players and to structure the team as he sees fit. If Kessel isn't willing to do what is asked of him or if he sulks when given an assignment or linemate he dislikes, he's setting a bad example for the rest of the team. Kessel is supremely talented, but that doesn't give him the ability or right to do as he pleases.

And with all of that said, if Sullivan is such a difficult coach, why are Cole and Kessel the only two who have been public targets? I've heard nothing of the sort from any of the other stars or every second tier players. A coach should have some say on the players on his roster. Since when does this equate to ego or arrogance...or being difficult to deal with...or thinking he is bigger than the players or the team?

I don't get how everyone jumps to the conclusion that this is Sullivan's fault. Yeah, he's had some disagreements with Phil, but he has made attempts to smooth things with Phil during the year.

Nobody every looks at the other side and says, even though he won 2 Cups, maybe Phil just isn't happy here. Maybe he really never liked Sullivan, but Tocchet as that bridge made it work for him, and with Tocchet gone, he just found it didn't work for him this year, whether he produced or not. Players can actually want out of organizations, and Phil is a weird dude who wears out his welcome with coaches and organizations.

I just find it odd that so many people are in an outrage, demanding Sullivan fix this....when we honestly have no clue what the full dynamic at play is.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,508
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Anybody want to bring back Simon Despres on a cheap, two-way deal?

https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2018/06/simon-despres-wants-a-second-chance-at-nhl.html
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,508
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby Daniel on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 pm

FLPensFan wrote:Anybody want to bring back Simon Despres on a cheap, two-way deal?

https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2018/06/simon-despres-wants-a-second-chance-at-nhl.html


I think it'd be a good risk, depending on what kind of shape he's in. Would he be waiver eligible? Doubt he'd get claimed, but curious.
Daniel
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,052
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:10 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby Pruezy11881 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:17 pm

FLPensFan wrote:Anybody want to bring back Simon Despres on a cheap, two-way deal?

https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2018/06/simon-despres-wants-a-second-chance-at-nhl.html

Absolutely. He can play and can be a physical presence. Him and Oleksiak would be a nice 3rd pairing IMO. He wouldn't break the bank either. Another bonus is he's a free asset for depth.
Pruezy11881
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,647
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 am
Location: Erie, PA

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Daniel wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Anybody want to bring back Simon Despres on a cheap, two-way deal?

https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2018/06/simon-despres-wants-a-second-chance-at-nhl.html


I think it'd be a good risk, depending on what kind of shape he's in. Would he be waiver eligible? Doubt he'd get claimed, but curious.

He would not be waiver eligible. Article says it isn't about money, and Despes and his representation were the ones to say he would an AHL contract as a first step (although he hinted at wanting to be in Montreal system, not sure if that was a must). He apparently played in the KHL last year and had a good season.

Our defensive depth isn't great. If there aren't bridges burned there, I would strongly consider it.
FLPensFan
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 9,508
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby KG on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:25 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
KG wrote:
ville5 wrote:Fwiw, someone posted on hfboards that a Kings' beat writer was on NHL radio today and said Toffoli and Kessel were discussed. Just a fun tidbit whether true or not. If true, there'd obviously be more from LA's side.


Kessel, Sheary, Hunwick for Taffoli, Kempe, Forbort.

I would do it. Solid depth and youth coming back.

No way LA is giving up those 3 players for Kessel. Sheary and Hunwick is a downgrade from any of those 3 and including them is helping us, not LA.

Kessel for Tiffoli, with a defensive prospect like Ladue or Fatenberg, and a 2nd/3rd would seem fair. If LA wants to clear more space for signing Doughty next year, then I'd take Martinez in the deal if we added something else, even if it was something like Kessel and Jarry for Tiffoli, Martinez, and Jack Campbell (although, Matt Murray may not want Campbell in the org).


Ok. Kessel for Taffoli and Forbort seems fair. Forbort fills into the 5/6 slot for a reasonable price and is younger. Taffoli is a solid 200ft player that Sully would love to have I’m sure.
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 16,505
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:53 am
Location: NY

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby Daniel on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:51 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
Daniel wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Anybody want to bring back Simon Despres on a cheap, two-way deal?

https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2018/06/simon-despres-wants-a-second-chance-at-nhl.html


I think it'd be a good risk, depending on what kind of shape he's in. Would he be waiver eligible? Doubt he'd get claimed, but curious.

He would not be waiver eligible. Article says it isn't about money, and Despes and his representation were the ones to say he would an AHL contract as a first step (although he hinted at wanting to be in Montreal system, not sure if that was a must). He apparently played in the KHL last year and had a good season.

Our defensive depth isn't great. If there aren't bridges burned there, I would strongly consider it.


I'd actually push for it if there is nothing standing in the way (like you said burned bridges, but also medical). I can see a pretty strong 6 if he can step in and play like he's capable. Depth is another discussion, but hopefully that'll be cleared up with one of the kids come September.
Daniel
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 4,052
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:10 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: 2018 Summer Game Plan

Postby opie22002 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 am

Anybody else hear of a Kessel for Ellis swap? It was cited here:

http://triblive.com/sports/columnists/t ... -intensify

That seems pretty fair to me.
opie22002
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,282
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tonythepenguin and 16 guests


e-mail