Shop for Pittsburgh Penguins 2017 Stanley Cup Champs Fan Gear and Collectibles

jordan staal tshirt

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

jordan staal tshirt

Postby Rohit on Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:33 pm

anybody know if staal tshirts are gonna be availible anytime soon?
Rohit
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: jordan staal tshirt

Postby penny lane on Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:10 pm

Rohit wrote:anybody know if staal tshirts are gonna be availible anytime soon?

As soon as they are redirected from Peterborough, ONT.
:wink:

Actually, would like the penguins marketing to have 2 tees:

1, centers ~ Sid, Evgeni, Jordan center attraction
coming to you live in the NHL.
2nd, all the 1st round draft picks from Brooks O to J Staal on
ice~ "drafting for success." or "tanking results :!: "
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby ushockeyteam1980 on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:53 pm

I would be surprised if they make Staal shirts. After Colby got really popular last year, they didn't make t-shirts for him, and still haven't. That's why this weekend I'm making Staal and Armstrong shirts for myself. I'm taking matters into my own hands by making shirts for two of my favorite players.
ushockeyteam1980

Postby Kicksave on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:17 pm

ushockeyteam1980 wrote:I would be surprised if they make Staal shirts. After Colby got really popular last year, they didn't make t-shirts for him, and still haven't. That's why this weekend I'm making Staal and Armstrong shirts for myself. I'm taking matters into my own hands by making shirts for two of my favorite players.

Hello copyright infringement.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby ushockeyteam1980 on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:38 pm

Kicksave wrote:
ushockeyteam1980 wrote:I would be surprised if they make Staal shirts. After Colby got really popular last year, they didn't make t-shirts for him, and still haven't. That's why this weekend I'm making Staal and Armstrong shirts for myself. I'm taking matters into my own hands by making shirts for two of my favorite players.

Yeah, I know. But if they're not going to make shirts for these players, I'm making them myself. I made a Pens t-shirt before, a Mike Lange-firing-protest shirt. Wore it to a celebrity softball game in Washington in July, a week after Mike was fired (a few Pens were playing in the game). Afterwards, my friend (who also made a shirt) and I saw the FSN vans, and we got pics booing the FSN van. One of the cameramen came, saw what we were doing, and took a pic of us together, booing the van! Then the rest of the crew (including Trenni Kusnierek) came over, talked to us for awhile, and Trenni even got a pic for herself with her own camera. It was fun.
ushockeyteam1980

Postby Kicksave on Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:49 pm

ushockeyteam1980 wrote:
Kicksave wrote:

Yeah, I know. But if they're not going to make shirts for these players, I'm making them myself. I made a Pens t-shirt before, a Mike Lange-firing-protest shirt. Wore it to a celebrity softball game in Washington in July, a week after Mike was fired (a few Pens were playing in the game). Afterwards, my friend (who also made a shirt) and I saw the FSN vans, and we got pics booing the FSN van. One of the cameramen came, saw what we were doing, and took a pic of us together, booing the van! Then the rest of the crew (including Trenni Kusnierek) came over, talked to us for awhile, and Trenni even got a pic for herself with her own camera. It was fun.

Thats awesome. You can tell that the only reason why the decision was made was because of money and thats a joke. As much as people nitpik about how Lange used to go on and on about other teams players and whatever, he was still better than a lot of the play by play that is out there today.

It also sucks that a hall of famer was let go in such a fashion. Truly a travesty for FSN although the Penguins came out smelling like roses snagging him for radio days later.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins