Charity Bags

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Moderators: Three Stars, dagny, pfim, netwolf

Re: Charity Bags

Postby Pensfan4life8771 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:40 pm

champeen wrote:got a dumoulin signed jersey and a schultz puck. + bobbleheads (58,87,59,72), towel, etc....

kids were disappointed that the jersey was #8, despite not getting a jersey at all the last 3 years.

Nice man! Besides Malkin Dumo is my favorite Pen and he wears my favorite number in 8. I just want a Dumo signed puck :)
Pensfan4life8771
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Pensfan4life8771 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:45 pm

Toolsteelguy wrote:
Pensfan4life8771 wrote:So maybe a funny story about the charity gift bags. This one I get this year will be my 5th bag.

So the first three years I got bad puck signings...in fact every player I got was than traded or right before I got my bag:
-Simon Depres
-Derrick Polliout
- Carter Rowney

For the Alumni pucks they used to give out I got Colby and Troy Loney. So you could say my luck not so great...than the 4th year I hit it big. I got me a signed Crosby Jersey and a signed Malkin puck. After that bag nothing else really mattered to me. If the normal trend continues I'll most likely get a Tanner Pearson one LOL...don't really want anymore jerseys though...I don't think Fiance would let me hang up two LOL. I just want a Dumo signed puck. Behind Malkin he's my other current fav Pen.

My bigger thing with the bags is that it goes to a great cause and some of the things I've gotten over time have been used quite a lot. The boobleheads have taken over area around my TV and office at work. The bag it came in two years ago is a great carry on bag when I fly and the pet calendar is always cool to hang up. This year I'm happy they changed up the players on the boobleheads and we get Guentzy. I also like how this year it is a insulted bag so I can use it as a cooler down here in this redic Houston, TX heat. Was hoping to get it before I head to Miami 3/27 for my bachelor party but doesn't look like that is gonna happen.

I’m in Houston Too. My bag not here yet - coming this week

Hey sent you a PM not sure if it went through. Let me know what part of town you live in. We should catch some games. Hard to find Pens fans here. I go to Maple leaf in downtown and some guys I play hockey with Thursday nights are Pens fans.
Pensfan4life8771
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby Antonio on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:51 pm

Riikola puck. No jersey. Damn I got crap.
Antonio
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Toolsteelguy on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Pensfan4life8771 wrote:
Toolsteelguy wrote:
Pensfan4life8771 wrote:So maybe a funny story about the charity gift bags. This one I get this year will be my 5th bag.

So the first three years I got bad puck signings...in fact every player I got was than traded or right before I got my bag:
-Simon Depres
-Derrick Polliout
- Carter Rowney

For the Alumni pucks they used to give out I got Colby and Troy Loney. So you could say my luck not so great...than the 4th year I hit it big. I got me a signed Crosby Jersey and a signed Malkin puck. After that bag nothing else really mattered to me. If the normal trend continues I'll most likely get a Tanner Pearson one LOL...don't really want anymore jerseys though...I don't think Fiance would let me hang up two LOL. I just want a Dumo signed puck. Behind Malkin he's my other current fav Pen.

My bigger thing with the bags is that it goes to a great cause and some of the things I've gotten over time have been used quite a lot. The boobleheads have taken over area around my TV and office at work. The bag it came in two years ago is a great carry on bag when I fly and the pet calendar is always cool to hang up. This year I'm happy they changed up the players on the boobleheads and we get Guentzy. I also like how this year it is a insulted bag so I can use it as a cooler down here in this redic Houston, TX heat. Was hoping to get it before I head to Miami 3/27 for my bachelor party but doesn't look like that is gonna happen.

I’m in Houston Too. My bag not here yet - coming this week

Hey sent you a PM not sure if it went through. Let me know what part of town you live in. We should catch some games. Hard to find Pens fans here. I go to Maple leaf in downtown and some guys I play hockey with Thursday nights are Pens fans.

I found the PM sent back. Thanks.
Toolsteelguy

Postby pronovost19 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Got my bag. I also got a signed Simon puck. No jersey. 58/87/72/59 bobbleheads. 0/2 now on jerseys in 250 bag. Good cause.
pronovost19
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Postby Toolsteelguy on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:29 pm

No jersey for me. But I have a plate cover for the truck ,4 new bobble heads and a Pettersson puck for the pens shelf.
Toolsteelguy

Postby Steve Dave on Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:37 pm

Are the signed jerseys authentic jerseys?
Steve Dave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby DelPen on Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:40 pm

No jersey but got a Jake puck. I like the T-shirt Jersey, my wife loves the hat, I’m just staring to build out Pens collectibles so the bobble heads joins Staal. The cooler bag and towel are nice too. I think I’ll get one again next year as long as I get my bonus before again and this year was good timing.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby johnnews on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:31 am

Simon puck, no jersey. 0 for 4.
johnnews
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins