An updated look ahead to the Penguins 20-21 season

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Re: An updated look ahead to the Penguins 20-21 season

Postby Penguins Knight on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:18 am

KG wrote:I would definitely look to rehire Botterill. I don't think JR should be shown the door. I blame the last 3 playoff failures more on Sullivan and the Core.

FLPensFan wrote:On Botteril, DK didn't sound very confident in Karmanos as an eventual successor to Rutherford.

Bringing Botterill back as an Associate General Manager and successor to Rutherford would be a wise idea. Botterill got three years experience managing a team with preexisting issues that continue to progress. Returning to the Penguins, Botterill will find familiar surroundings to get back to work quickly.
Penguins Knight
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:48 am

pens_CT wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I'm very hesitant to pencil Poulin into the lineup, I just can't imagine he makes the team and contributes.

I think Murray to Buffalo for Montour or to Minnesota for Dumba makes sense for the Pens. Id prefer Dumba.

Acquiring Dumba would force the Pens to move on from Letang.

Dumba had 6 G/24 P, in my opinion that doesn't really equate to a 6 million per season player, unless Guerin is taking JJ as well.

I agree, their team was awful though this year. His numbers the previous 3 seasons were pretty good.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby thehockeyguru on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:50 am

Pens Fans Sweden wrote:
Pensfan4life8771 wrote:I have a feeling just reading Guerin quotes yesterday the Pens are going to send Murray to the Wild.

What would a trade like this look like? Could we do something like this??

Pens Send:
Bjustad
Murray
MCann

Minny Sends:
Jordan Greenway
Dumba or Brodin?

I would like this trade very much! I'm a big fan of both Dumba and Greenway though. =)

EDIT:

Why not take it one more step and include Johnson for Rask? I'm convinced Rask could work just fine as a defensive checking line center for the Penguins, all he need is a new team and a second chance, he played well for the Hurricanes a couple of years ago and he's still young enough to raise his game given the chance. Pair him with Greenway and Hörnqvist for a pest kind of third line.

And with Dumba aboard, we could ship Letang to the Maple Leafs in exchange for Nylander...

Zucker - Crosby - Nylander
Guentzel - Malkin - Rust
Greenway - Rask - Hörnqvist
Tanev - Blueger - Lafferty

Dumoulin - Dumba
Pettersson - Marino
Joseph - Ruhwedel

Jarry
DeSmith

That third defense pairing is just names already on the roster, I'm sure we could afford a free agent defenseman or two for those spots if we wanted. Joseph and Ruhwedel could not be worse than Johnson and Schultz however. =)

Letang for Nylander is total fantasy. Leafs want a younger better player like Seth Jones.

Letang for Kapanen with Pens eating salary is much more realistic
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby DelPen on Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:56 am

Would Detroit possibly go for Murray, Johnson and a 4th for Bernier and the Caps 2nd?
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby FLPensFan on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:23 pm

DelPen wrote:Would Detroit possibly go for Murray, Johnson and a 4th for Bernier and the Caps 2nd?

I don't know if Detroit would, but I wouldn't.

The ONLY two pieces the Penguins realistically have to bring in some semblance of younger players are Murray and Letang. If you want to give him up, you might be able to throw Rust into that mix if you want to move him. I'd prefer not to, but, his value is at his highest for a point per game player making 3.5M. McCann might get you something, but would need another piece.

I have no desire for Murray to:

1) Bring back another goalie in a deal. We don't need one. If we are bringing back an Andersen, Dubnyk, or Bernier type, you might as well just pay Murray. Jarry and DeSmith COMBINED should cost less than what Murray wants on his own.

2) Get only picks or bad contracts back, unless that is the only deals Rutherford can find. And I highly doubt that is the case. I'm not saying there is a horde of buyers, but, somebody out there is going to see his age and 2 Cups, and think they can work through his issues of the last 2 years. Even with his issues, he is still an upgrade as a starter to a good 5-8 teams in the league.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby thehockeyguru on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:52 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
DelPen wrote:Would Detroit possibly go for Murray, Johnson and a 4th for Bernier and the Caps 2nd?

I don't know if Detroit would, but I wouldn't.

The ONLY two pieces the Penguins realistically have to bring in some semblance of younger players are Murray and Letang. If you want to give him up, you might be able to throw Rust into that mix if you want to move him. I'd prefer not to, but, his value is at his highest for a point per game player making 3.5M. McCann might get you something, but would need another piece.

I have no desire for Murray to:

1) Bring back another goalie in a deal. We don't need one. If we are bringing back an Andersen, Dubnyk, or Bernier type, you might as well just pay Murray. Jarry and DeSmith COMBINED should cost less than what Murray wants on his own.

2) Get only picks or bad contracts back, unless that is the only deals Rutherford can find. And I highly doubt that is the case. I'm not saying there is a horde of buyers, but, somebody out there is going to see his age and 2 Cups, and think they can work through his issues of the last 2 years. Even with his issues, he is still an upgrade as a starter to a good 5-8 teams in the league.

Or 3. Take a chance on an unproven player like Ryan Wilson suggested

"If the Penguins are looking to get rid of Matt Murray then I think a player like Jesse Puljujärvi is exactly the kind of risk they should take. Puljujärvi may not reach his perceived ceiling from when he was drafted, but I think you still have an interesting young player who very well could break out."
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby sjnhiils on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:54 pm

With Schultz leaving and possibly Letang, maybe try signing Dylan DeMelo. He's not a Letang replacemen but he could the "defensive" defensemen we sorely need.
sjnhiils
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Ohio_Pens_fan on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:11 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:Or 3. Take a chance on an unproven player like Ryan Wilson suggested

"If the Penguins are looking to get rid of Matt Murray then I think a player like Jesse Puljujärvi is exactly the kind of risk they should take. Puljujärvi may not reach his perceived ceiling from when he was drafted, but I think you still have an interesting young player who very well could break out."

Wilson says Murray for Puljujärvi? Seriously? That's one of the stupidest suggestions I've seen yet.
Ohio_Pens_fan
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby FLPensFan on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:44 pm

Ohio_Pens_fan wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Or 3. Take a chance on an unproven player like Ryan Wilson suggested

Wilson says Murray for Puljujärvi? Seriously? That's one of the stupidest suggestions I've seen yet.

I would need more from Edmonton than just Puljujarvi, but, I would consider it. A lot of the players I'm looking at are guys that were #1 picks but haven't lived up to draft status. Thing is, living up to draft status is usually something tied to the team that picked the player. For example, Sam Bennett was 4th overall. He's never broken out. He hasn't produced like a top 5 pick for Calgary. Me, as a Penguins...don't give two ****. I didn't use a pick on him. I just care that he's young, could fill a need on my team with size and 3rd line scoring ability, and has the potential to have more upside.

Too many fans of teams get tied to that too. Well, Middlestadt was a top 10 pick for us....we can't trade him for THAT...meanwhile, he has 39 points in 117 NHL games. Not really lighting the world on fire. Maybe he does break out, or maybe he is a bust and nothing better than a 3rd liner. But fans see where the guy was taken and can't let go and think just because of where they were drafted they automatically need a super duper return.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby FLPensFan on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:52 pm

I've been thinking a lot of the last 24 hours that, with the money and term invested, the Penguins may want to consider using Tanev on the 3rd line next year, and letting guys like Lafferty, Angello, Johnson, and ZAR (whomever they keep) battle for spots on the 4th line around Blueger.

What I really want is a combination of youth and size on the 3rd line. Tanev-Bennett/Faksa-Poulin as 3rd line would be very intriguing. Faksa is good defensively, and so is Tanev. Not sure about Poulin, but he's at least average. A line like that with some size and more scoring ability.

EDIT: The other option at 3C would be Hallander. Some prospect sites say he will be better suited as a wing in the NHL, but, I have also read that he has intentions of coming into camp and attempting to make the team. He resigned with Lulea in the SHL, so it would be, make the NHL roster, or go back to Sweden and play in the SHL.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby DelPen on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:08 pm

There have been some media people talking about Blueger being ready bd or more minutes so a 3rd line of McCann-Blueger-Tanev wouldn’t be bad. This assumes Bjugstad is gone. Then you can throw Rodrigues, Lafferty, ZAR, Angello or Simon if Poulin wins a top 6 spot out of camp, all fighting for 4th line minutes. ZAR-Rodrigues-Simon looks like it could be a decent 4th line.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby sjnhiils on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:11 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
Ohio_Pens_fan wrote:

I would need more from Edmonton than just Puljujarvi, but, I would consider it. A lot of the players I'm looking at are guys that were #1 picks but haven't lived up to draft status. Thing is, living up to draft status is usually something tied to the team that picked the player. For example, Sam Bennett was 4th overall. He's never broken out. He hasn't produced like a top 5 pick for Calgary. Me, as a Penguins...don't give two ****. I didn't use a pick on him. I just care that he's young, could fill a need on my team with size and 3rd line scoring ability, and has the potential to have more upside.

Too many fans of teams get tied to that too. Well, Middlestadt was a top 10 pick for us....we can't trade him for THAT...meanwhile, he has 39 points in 117 NHL games. Not really lighting the world on fire. Maybe he does break out, or maybe he is a bust and nothing better than a 3rd liner. But fans see where the guy was taken and can't let go and think just because of where they were drafted they automatically need a super duper return.

Someone on another board said that Kevin Allen said on the radio today that " Murray's reputation has dropped dramatically in league circles and that he was not someone you would want backstopping a rebuilding team." With several free agents out there , I wouldn't expect that they will be offered much.
sjnhiils
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Postby Jim on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:42 pm

FLPensFan wrote:I've been thinking a lot of the last 24 hours that, with the money and term invested, the Penguins may want to consider using Tanev on the 3rd line next year, and letting guys like Lafferty, Angello, Johnson, and ZAR (whomever they keep) battle for spots on the 4th line around Blueger.

What I really want is a combination of youth and size on the 3rd line. Tanev-Bennett/Faksa-Poulin as 3rd line would be very intriguing. Faksa is good defensively, and so is Tanev. Not sure about Poulin, but he's at least average. A line like that with some size and more scoring ability.

EDIT: The other option at 3C would be Hallander. Some prospect sites say he will be better suited as a wing in the NHL, but, I have also read that he has intentions of coming into camp and attempting to make the team. He resigned with Lulea in the SHL, so it would be, make the NHL roster, or go back to Sweden and play in the SHL.

Tanev plays physical. If Sullivan could put him on the 5th line he would.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby Ericf on Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:13 pm

FLPensFan wrote:I've been thinking a lot of the last 24 hours that, with the money and term invested, the Penguins may want to consider using Tanev on the 3rd line next year, and letting guys like Lafferty, Angello, Johnson, and ZAR (whomever they keep) battle for spots on the 4th line around Blueger.

That line doesn’t have scoring ability unless Poulin bucks the trend and is a much better scoring threat than anyone thinks or knows, but to count on that....
Ericf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Postby FLPensFan on Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:40 pm

Ericf wrote:

That line doesn’t have scoring ability unless Poulin bucks the trend and is a much better scoring threat than anyone thinks or knows, but to count on that....

True. But that might be the type of risk the Penguins have to take. Risks on younger players that haven't performed to draft status.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby GSdrums87 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:53 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
Ericf wrote:

True. But that might be the type of risk the Penguins have to take. Risks on younger players that haven't performed to draft status.

If I'm JR, I structure the team that essentially forces Sullivan to have guys competing for spots. Nothing should be guaranteed outside of the top 6.
GSdrums87
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby thehockeyguru on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:08 pm

GSdrums87 wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:
Ericf wrote:

If I'm JR, I structure the team that essentially forces Sullivan to have guys competing for spots. Nothing should be guaranteed outside of the top 6.

The team has a big hole at 1st line RW if they plan on using Guentzel Malkin Rust as the 2nd line
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby GSdrums87 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:02 pm

thehockeyguru wrote:
GSdrums87 wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:
Ericf wrote:

The team has a big hole at 1st line RW if they plan on using Guentzel Malkin Rust as the 2nd line

Indeed it does. Big decisions to be made, for sure.
GSdrums87
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby FLPensFan on Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:55 pm

According to DK Sports, Nikita Pavylchev has rejected Penguins AHL only offer and will become a free agent. Ryan Jones, 2016 4th round pick, defenseman, also becomes a free agent.

Don't be surprised to see Guerin sign Pavylchev...he was a big fan of his with the Penguins.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Postby Maestro on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:09 pm

Ohio_Pens_fan wrote:

I like it. Puljujärvi had 53 points in 56 games. Size. Decent speed.
Maestro
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby Maestro on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:25 pm

FLPensFan wrote:Dejan did a piece yesterday, talking about what changes need to be made. He discussed a bunch of different items, including:

--In their past 13 playoff games, the Penguins have not scored more than 3 goals in any of them. 25 total goals in 13 games is just under 2 goals per game average. That's not what this team is built for. Lack of scoring is hurting them big time.

--Says the trading of #1 draft picks HAS TO STOP. It is no longer worth trading these away for short term rentals, and even more longer-term pieces like Zucker.

--Says there is no way to win a trade of any of the core. It probably won't be Beech, Sivek, and Lupashuk, but, it isn't going to be a spectacular return either.

--Finally, and this was a big one...the team needs to stop being afraid to play youth. Mentioned how Lafferty and Rodrigues were 2 of the best looking players all camp, and they surely couldn't have been worse than Marleau.

He then went on to give 10 immediate changes that should occur (a lot of these we have discussed or mentioned as well):

1. Rehire Botterill. Say another set of eyes is needed to help guide this team through the next phase.
2. Team needs to publicly pronounce a desire to go younger. Say it to the coaches, the players, and the prospects in the system.
3. Team needs to scour the Earth for a great hockey PP mind. Because the Penguins surely don't currently employ one.
4. Let Schultz, Marleau, and Sheary all walk.
5. Buyout BOTH Bjugstad and Johnson. Doesn't matter if cap savings is "worth it" or not.
6. Trade McCann. Called him an enigma that another team may be willing to overpay for because of his age. Take what you can get.
7. Have internal discussions with Malkin and Letang that, no contract extensions with them are going to occur until a dramatic turnaround in the post season occurs. If they want to be here longer, they need to up their games when it matters most.
8. At least put feelers out for moving Hornqvist. 6M 3rd line winger is too much. Says at his age, salary, and NMC, there likely won't be any takers, but, the team needs to at least poke around and see if there is.
9. Sign Jarry to a multi-year deal with expectation he is the #1
10. Trade Murray. He seems to think there will be a good return, such as a young defenseman.

One thing DK that really got to me was the 1st rounders, and then the Boston Bruins. Boston is the one team that has not hit the wall like Chicago, Detroit, and LA. They still have that same core of Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Chara, and Rask. And they have done that because they have added guys like Pastranak, McAvoy, Krug, etc along the way.

I took a deeper look at this. From 2013 - 2019, the Penguins have only drafted in the 1st round twice, Kapanen and Poulin. 7 years, only 2 picks in 1st round. All the others traded away. During that same time period, Boston has lacked a 1st rounder only twice. Even further, Boston still managed to stockpile first rounders. In 2016 Boston has 2 1st rounders. In 2015 they had 3 1st rounders. In that 7 year period, Boston has made 8 1st round selections. They didn't hit on all of them. They did hit on Pastranak, McAvoy, and DeBrusk, and, I'd say the last 2 are too early to tell.

Very interesting items here.

Regardless of how Dejan may be as a person/employer, he is dead on here.
Maestro
AHL'er
AHL'er

Postby DelPen on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:25 pm

FLPensFan wrote:According to DK Sports, Nikita Pavylchev has rejected Penguins AHL only offer and will become a free agent. Ryan Jones, 2016 4th round pick, defenseman, also becomes a free agent.

Don't be surprised to see Guerin sign Pavylchev...he was a big fan of his with the Penguins.

An AHL only offer seems rather stupid. Waste of resources again.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Postby Daniel on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Maestro wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Dejan did a piece yesterday, talking about what changes need to be made. He discussed a bunch of different items, including:

--In their past 13 playoff games, the Penguins have not scored more than 3 goals in any of them. 25 total goals in 13 games is just under 2 goals per game average. That's not what this team is built for. Lack of scoring is hurting them big time.

--Says the trading of #1 draft picks HAS TO STOP. It is no longer worth trading these away for short term rentals, and even more longer-term pieces like Zucker.

--Says there is no way to win a trade of any of the core. It probably won't be Beech, Sivek, and Lupashuk, but, it isn't going to be a spectacular return either.

--Finally, and this was a big one...the team needs to stop being afraid to play youth. Mentioned how Lafferty and Rodrigues were 2 of the best looking players all camp, and they surely couldn't have been worse than Marleau.

He then went on to give 10 immediate changes that should occur (a lot of these we have discussed or mentioned as well):

1. Rehire Botterill. Say another set of eyes is needed to help guide this team through the next phase.
2. Team needs to publicly pronounce a desire to go younger. Say it to the coaches, the players, and the prospects in the system.
3. Team needs to scour the Earth for a great hockey PP mind. Because the Penguins surely don't currently employ one.
4. Let Schultz, Marleau, and Sheary all walk.
5. Buyout BOTH Bjugstad and Johnson. Doesn't matter if cap savings is "worth it" or not.
6. Trade McCann. Called him an enigma that another team may be willing to overpay for because of his age. Take what you can get.
7. Have internal discussions with Malkin and Letang that, no contract extensions with them are going to occur until a dramatic turnaround in the post season occurs. If they want to be here longer, they need to up their games when it matters most.
8. At least put feelers out for moving Hornqvist. 6M 3rd line winger is too much. Says at his age, salary, and NMC, there likely won't be any takers, but, the team needs to at least poke around and see if there is.
9. Sign Jarry to a multi-year deal with expectation he is the #1
10. Trade Murray. He seems to think there will be a good return, such as a young defenseman.

One thing DK that really got to me was the 1st rounders, and then the Boston Bruins. Boston is the one team that has not hit the wall like Chicago, Detroit, and LA. They still have that same core of Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Chara, and Rask. And they have done that because they have added guys like Pastranak, McAvoy, Krug, etc along the way.

I took a deeper look at this. From 2013 - 2019, the Penguins have only drafted in the 1st round twice, Kapanen and Poulin. 7 years, only 2 picks in 1st round. All the others traded away. During that same time period, Boston has lacked a 1st rounder only twice. Even further, Boston still managed to stockpile first rounders. In 2016 Boston has 2 1st rounders. In 2015 they had 3 1st rounders. In that 7 year period, Boston has made 8 1st round selections. They didn't hit on all of them. They did hit on Pastranak, McAvoy, and DeBrusk, and, I'd say the last 2 are too early to tell.

Very interesting items here.

Regardless of how Dejan may be as a person/employer, he is dead on here.

I will say that "getting. younger" is lip service until JR stops filling roster spots with UFAs and trades. Having little to no competition for roster spots are absolutely keeping this franchise stagnant. JR is going down the same path as CP and RS and we're seeing the same playoff results.
Daniel
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Postby KG on Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:42 pm

I think JR needs to rebuild the bottom 2 lines. This team needs to get tougher to play against. When they were the fastest team in the league they were able to win by not being physical, but since they are no longer near to being the fastest team, they cant be slow and not-physical. Here are some realistic moves I think changes things up, while still keeping the "core" and also makes them much harder to play against.

1. Trade McCann and ZAR to Montreal for Domi. JR tends to get his guy. I think if they get Domi they will play him with Sid, not 3C. While he can play C, that can help if one of the big 2 centers get hurt etc. He would bring scoring, speed and grit to the lineup.

2. Trade Bjugstad to Nashville for Bonino. Both players have 1 year left making the same $4.1Mill. We know what we get with Bones. For 1 year he can't hurt.

3. Trade Hornqvist to Calgary for Lucic. Both players have 3 years left on their contracts making $5.25mill (5.3mill for Lucic). Lucic had a good season and he is having a strong playoff. He plays hard and would bring an element to this team that has been severely lacking for some time.

4. Trade Simon and JJ to Detroit for a 6th round pick. Detroit gets a serviceable player for their rebuild in Simon and takes Johnson's contract in the process. Think Sheary and Hunwick for a 3rd round pick type of trade.

5. Trade Murray to Buffalo for Montaur. It's been discussed here for a while. It's makes too much sense not to happen :) Adding 1 more legit D man is needed to help take some of the burden on Letang as he ages.

6. Sign Jesper Fast 3 years $9million

Sid/Domi/Zucker
Geno/Rust/Jake
Bonino/Lucic/Fast
Blueger/Tanev/Poulin (Lafferty)

Letang/Dumo
Marino/MP
Montaur/POJ (RUH)

Jarry
DeSmith
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Postby pens_CT on Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:04 pm

KG wrote:I think JR needs to rebuild the bottom 2 lines. This team needs to get tougher to play against. When they were the fastest team in the league they were able to win by not being physical, but since they are no longer near to being the fastest team, they cant be slow and not-physical. Here are some realistic moves I think changes things up, while still keeping the "core" and also makes them much harder to play against.

1. Trade McCann and ZAR to Montreal for Domi. JR tends to get his guy. I think if they get Domi they will play him with Sid, not 3C. While he can play C, that can help if one of the big 2 centers get hurt etc. He would bring scoring, speed and grit to the lineup.

2. Trade Bjugstad to Nashville for Bonino. Both players have 1 year left making the same $4.1Mill. We know what we get with Bones. For 1 year he can't hurt.

3. Trade Hornqvist to Calgary for Lucic. Both players have 3 years left on their contracts making $5.25mill (5.3mill for Lucic). Lucic had a good season and he is having a strong playoff. He plays hard and would bring an element to this team that has been severely lacking for some time.

4. Trade Simon and JJ to Detroit for a 6th round pick. Detroit gets a serviceable player for their rebuild in Simon and takes Johnson's contract in the process. Think Sheary and Hunwick for a 3rd round pick type of trade.

5. Trade Murray to Buffalo for Montaur. It's been discussed here for a while. It's makes too much sense not to happen :) Adding 1 more legit D man is needed to help take some of the burden on Letang as he ages.

6. Sign Jesper Fast 3 years $9million

Sid/Domi/Zucker
Geno/Rust/Jake
Bonino/Lucic/Fast
Blueger/Tanev/Poulin (Lafferty)

Letang/Dumo
Marino/MP
Montaur/POJ (RUH)

Jarry
DeSmith

I'm not sure why Nashville trades a decent player for a guy with a chronic back issue.

Lucic good God no. He's a slug coming off a 8 goal/20 point season, so I see zero reason to add someone like that at his cap hit.
pens_CT
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins