2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby pens_CT on Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Per Molinari here are the line and defensemen combinations for the first day of camp. While this is early and subject to changes its interesting to see O'Connor or Lafferty in there instead of Poulin.

Jake Guentzel-Sidney Crosby-Evan Rodrigues
Jason Zucker-Evgeni Malkin-Bryan Rust
Jared McCann-Mark Jankowski-Sam Lafferty
Brandon Tanev-Teddy Blueger-Drew O'Connor


Brian Dumoulin-Kris Letang
Marcus Pettersson-John Marino
Mike Matheson-Cody Ceci
Juuso Riikola-Chad Ruhwedel
pens_CT
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,276
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:23 pm

pens_CT wrote:Per Molinari here are the line and defensemen combinations for the first day of camp. While this is early and subject to changes its interesting to see O'Connor or Lafferty in there instead of Poulin.

Jake Guentzel-Sidney Crosby-Evan Rodrigues
Jason Zucker-Evgeni Malkin-Bryan Rust
Jared McCann-Mark Jankowski-Sam Lafferty
Brandon Tanev-Teddy Blueger-Drew O'Connor


Brian Dumoulin-Kris Letang
Marcus Pettersson-John Marino
Mike Matheson-Cody Ceci
Juuso Riikola-Chad Ruhwedel

Tanev and O'Connor should be flipped there. Sceviour is apparently absent and I don't think anyone knows why as of yet.

I just asked Seth about the others (Poulin, Legare, Maniscalco, Lee, etc) to see if they are on the ice, just doing drills by themselves, etc.

EDIT: Seth told me only those listed above are taking part in the practice. Other players like Poulin, Legare, POJ, etc, are scheduled to practice in an afternoon session. It will be interesting to see if Sceviour ends up in that session or if he is just completely absent today.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,287
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Some updated jersey numbers per Matt Vensel:

Drew O'Connor -- 10
Sam Lafferty -- 18
Cody Ceci -- 4
Mike Matheson -- 5
Mark Jankowski -- 14
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,287
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby pens_CT on Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:30 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
pens_CT wrote:Per Molinari here are the line and defensemen combinations for the first day of camp. While this is early and subject to changes its interesting to see O'Connor or Lafferty in there instead of Poulin.

Jake Guentzel-Sidney Crosby-Evan Rodrigues
Jason Zucker-Evgeni Malkin-Bryan Rust
Jared McCann-Mark Jankowski-Sam Lafferty
Brandon Tanev-Teddy Blueger-Drew O'Connor


Brian Dumoulin-Kris Letang
Marcus Pettersson-John Marino
Mike Matheson-Cody Ceci
Juuso Riikola-Chad Ruhwedel

Tanev and O'Connor should be flipped there. Sceviour is apparently absent and I don't think anyone knows why as of yet.



I just asked Seth about the others (Poulin, Legare, Maniscalco, Lee, etc) to see if they are on the ice, just doing drills by themselves, etc.

EDIT: Seth told me only those listed above are taking part in the practice. Other players like Poulin, Legare, POJ, etc, are scheduled to practice in an afternoon session. It will be interesting to see if Sceviour ends up in that session or if he is just completely absent today.



Molinari also had a blurb that the rest of the 40-man training camp roster is scheduled to work out after this group.
pens_CT
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,276
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby sjnhiils on Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:20 pm

For as much as people were down on Johnson/Schultz, I think Matheson/Ceci will be even worse. Rikola and Ruhwedel better see more ice time or they are in for a long season.
sjnhiils
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:32 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:44 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
longtimefan wrote:
pens_CT wrote:
FLPensFan wrote:Sounding like things are not going in the Penguins favor regarding Kapanen's immigration issues. Haven't seen anything official, but have seen a few reports he is being considered out through 1st regular season game.

Whenever Kapanen arrives, he'll have to quarantine for 7 days, and have 4 negative COVID tests during that time to be cleared.


According to Rossi, Kapanen doesn't have an appointment to have his travel documents reviewed until Friday. Add on the 7 day quarantine and there's no way he's playing in the first game. He might the first three or four games.


I posted a link to the Trib article yesterday with quotes from JR.

“He has an immigration timing issue, so he will get here partway through camp,” general manager Jim Rutherford said by phone on Friday.


Immigration issues aren't really that unusual. It happens all the time in MLB too. The problem is the COVID quarantine. I suspect it is the first of many issues league wide for the NHL involving COVID this season, just as it has been throughout the MLB, NFL, and college football and basketball. If, in fact, his hearing is Friday, and he's cleared at that time, he'd likely be here no later than Saturday. Assuming that he passes the tests, he'd be available for the home opener against the Caps.

Looks like Anton Khudobin of the Stars is also absent due to immigration issues. I wouldn't be surprised to see another 5-10 of these pop up this week around the league.

EDIT: And now add Carl Soderberg missing for Blackhawks due to immigration issues per Taylor Haase

Kapanen, Khudobin, Soderberg, and Granlund the current list of players across the NHL missing camp due to immigration.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,287
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby FLPensFan on Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:44 pm

Sceviour absent today to be with his wife during birth of their child.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,287
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby Jim on Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:45 pm

Kapanen, Khudobin, Soderberg, and Granlund the current list of players across the NHL missing camp due to immigration.


Wow, Rutherford's incompetence has impact across the league...

:pop:

(Took you name out of the quote as it's not at you, just to the ether...)
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,420
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby longtimefan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:41 am

FLPensFan wrote:Sceviour absent today to be with his wife during birth of their child.


Should have addressed this before camp!! :D
longtimefan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,935
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby longtimefan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:11 am

Jim wrote:
Kapanen, Khudobin, Soderberg, and Granlund the current list of players across the NHL missing camp due to immigration.


Wow, Rutherford's incompetence has impact across the league...

:pop:

(Took you name out of the quote as it's not at you, just to the ether...)


Add Oliver Kylington of the Flames and Linus Ullmark of the Sabres to the list.
longtimefan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,935
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby longtimefan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:17 am

FLPensFan wrote:
pens_CT wrote:Per Molinari here are the line and defensemen combinations for the first day of camp. While this is early and subject to changes its interesting to see O'Connor or Lafferty in there instead of Poulin.

Jake Guentzel-Sidney Crosby-Evan Rodrigues
Jason Zucker-Evgeni Malkin-Bryan Rust
Jared McCann-Mark Jankowski-Sam Lafferty
Brandon Tanev-Teddy Blueger-Drew O'Connor


Brian Dumoulin-Kris Letang
Marcus Pettersson-John Marino
Mike Matheson-Cody Ceci
Juuso Riikola-Chad Ruhwedel

Tanev and O'Connor should be flipped there. Sceviour is apparently absent and I don't think anyone knows why as of yet.

I just asked Seth about the others (Poulin, Legare, Maniscalco, Lee, etc) to see if they are on the ice, just doing drills by themselves, etc.

EDIT: Seth told me only those listed above are taking part in the practice. Other players like Poulin, Legare, POJ, etc, are scheduled to practice in an afternoon session. It will be interesting to see if Sceviour ends up in that session or if he is just completely absent today.


https://triblive.com/sports/penguins-fo ... s-unclear/

A bit more about the PP and 2nd session.

Goaltenders Tristan Jarry and Casey DeSmith practiced with this group.

The top power-play unit included Crosby, Guentzel, Letang, Malkin and Rust. The second unit was composed of Marino, McCann, Pettersson, Rodrigues and Zucker.

The second practice session involved players vying to be part of the taxi squad of reserve players. That group included forwards Anthony Angello, Frederick Gaudreau, Nathan Legare, Sam Miletic, Jordan Nolan, Sam Poulin and Radim Zohorna; defensemen Kevin Czuczman, Cam Lee, Josh Maniscalco and Zach Trotman; and goaltenders Alex D’Orio and Maxim Legace.
longtimefan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,935
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby longtimefan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:21 am

pens_CT wrote:Per Molinari here are the line and defensemen combinations for the first day of camp. While this is early and subject to changes its interesting to see O'Connor or Lafferty in there instead of Poulin.

Jake Guentzel-Sidney Crosby-Evan Rodrigues
Jason Zucker-Evgeni Malkin-Bryan Rust
Jared McCann-Mark Jankowski-Sam Lafferty
Brandon Tanev-Teddy Blueger-Drew O'Connor


Brian Dumoulin-Kris Letang
Marcus Pettersson-John Marino
Mike Matheson-Cody Ceci
Juuso Riikola-Chad Ruhwedel


I think Lafferty should clearly be part of the first group. They may bounce him back and forth between the roster and taxi squad because he doesn't have to clear waivers. It has no effect on him since he's on a one way contract. But his spot is secure as at least the 13th forward. I'm not terribly surprised about O'Connor. They've been talking him up quite a bit as someone they believe could help the team this season. Although, if they stay with the same format, he's likely to move down to the second group once Sceviour arrives. I've been under the opinion for a while that O'Connor is more likely to make an impact than Poulin this season. I believe Poulin will get a shot, but he has to force himself onto the roster. I do believe they'll keep him up for at least the 6 game trial with the addition of the taxi squad. The same holds true for O'Connor as far as forcing himself onto the roster. The short camp hinders both as far as getting an opportunity to show what they can do.

I think Rodrigues' inclusion on the first line is a glimpse of what his role will ultimately be. Not on the first line, but capable of doing a serviceable job wherever he's put into the lineup. Possibly the best swiss army knife they have had in a long time, if for no other reason than his ability to legitimately play all 3 forward positions. I'm in the minority, but I've done a lot of research on him, and I believe he'll be a valuable piece. Sullivan cited his speed and offensive instincts as reasons he skated with Sid and Jake. My biggest concern is his slight build. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him plugged in anywhere in the lineup if there's an injury. It may be a problem if it's something long term, but he should be able to handle it in short spurts without disrupting the rest of the lineup.
longtimefan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,935
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby DelPen on Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:00 am

I don’t understand at all why Kapanen wasn’t in Pittsburgh before Christmas. It’s not like there weren’t serious plans to start the season on or around January 1. This is his job, unless there is some huge backup to get out of Finland that is taking 2 months to clear this is inexcusable from whoever waited clearly too long to get the process moving. I would initially blame his agent for not taking care of this but overall, really bad to give up so much to get the guy and he’s missing potentially 1/6th the season or more if he can’t get negative covid tests.
DelPen
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 51,252
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:27 am
Location: Lake Wylie, SC

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:32 am

DelPen wrote:I don’t understand at all why Kapanen wasn’t in Pittsburgh before Christmas. It’s not like there weren’t serious plans to start the season on or around January 1. This is his job, unless there is some huge backup to get out of Finland that is taking 2 months to clear this is inexcusable from whoever waited clearly too long to get the process moving. I would initially blame his agent for not taking care of this but overall, really bad to give up so much to get the guy and he’s missing potentially 1/6th the season or more if he can’t get negative covid tests.

I really don't put the blame on him at all. It's a process, and an already complicated process has been further complicated by COVID...both in leaving the country as well as arriving in a new country. I could be wrong, but, my understanding is this isn't something that can just be done months in advance to get out of the way. I believe it has to line up with when you start work, so, with camp not starting until January 3rd, I don't think Kapanen could have done this in, say September.

The other thing that I would think may have a factor is, Kapanen is Finnish player who was playing for a Canadian team. Now he's playing for a US based team. I assume that is quite a big change with the Visa, being based in a different country.

Then again, you have a guy like Anton Khudobin of Dallas, who played for Dallas last year, and is also in the same situation as Kapanen.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,287
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby longtimefan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:01 pm

FLPensFan wrote:
DelPen wrote:I don’t understand at all why Kapanen wasn’t in Pittsburgh before Christmas. It’s not like there weren’t serious plans to start the season on or around January 1. This is his job, unless there is some huge backup to get out of Finland that is taking 2 months to clear this is inexcusable from whoever waited clearly too long to get the process moving. I would initially blame his agent for not taking care of this but overall, really bad to give up so much to get the guy and he’s missing potentially 1/6th the season or more if he can’t get negative covid tests.

I really don't put the blame on him at all. It's a process, and an already complicated process has been further complicated by COVID...both in leaving the country as well as arriving in a new country. I could be wrong, but, my understanding is this isn't something that can just be done months in advance to get out of the way. I believe it has to line up with when you start work, so, with camp not starting until January 3rd, I don't think Kapanen could have done this in, say September.

The other thing that I would think may have a factor is, Kapanen is Finnish player who was playing for a Canadian team. Now he's playing for a US based team. I assume that is quite a big change with the Visa, being based in a different country.

Then again, you have a guy like Anton Khudobin of Dallas, who played for Dallas last year, and is also in the same situation as Kapanen.


If he would have been born a few months earlier or later, he'd be a US citizen. The kid grew up in Philly for the majority of his youth.
longtimefan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,935
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby Wyopen on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:12 pm

DelPen wrote:I don’t understand at all why Kapanen wasn’t in Pittsburgh before Christmas. It’s not like there weren’t serious plans to start the season on or around January 1. This is his job, unless there is some huge backup to get out of Finland that is taking 2 months to clear this is inexcusable from whoever waited clearly too long to get the process moving. I would initially blame his agent for not taking care of this but overall, really bad to give up so much to get the guy and he’s missing potentially 1/6th the season or more if he can’t get negative covid tests.


I commented on this earlier, I totally agree. Someone dropped the taco here. Laine is in Winnipeg and the Finnish team is in Edmonton. I don’t want to hear that “Covid-19” excuse. You’re right, this should have been taken care of in December.
Wyopen
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Wyomissing, Pa

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby KG on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:45 pm

Botterill joining Francis in Seattle as Assistant GM...
KG
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 17,860
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:53 am
Location: NY

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby longtimefan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Even with Sceviour back on the ice, O'Connor practiced with the first group today, seeing time on both the 3rd and 4th lines. No word on how he did in the scrimmage. Malkin's Gold team beat Crosby's black team 3-0. Zucker, Sceviour, and Rust with the goals. Jarry with the shutout. Interesting that they kept O'Connor with the top group even after Sceviour came back.
longtimefan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,935
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby Jim on Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:28 pm

longtimefan wrote:Even with Sceviour back on the ice, O'Connor practiced with the first group today, seeing time on both the 3rd and 4th lines. No word on how he did in the scrimmage. Malkin's Gold team beat Crosby's black team 3-0. Zucker, Sceviour, and Rust with the goals. Jarry with the shutout. Interesting that they kept O'Connor with the top group even after Sceviour came back.


I would expect the ?-marks to get more time than the known players at least early in camp. Not that Sceviour is known in the Pens system, but he is 31 with 9 seasons, he is what he is. If any non-NHLers have a shot at making the team, I would expect them to get a long look. Also anyone that might be on the taxi.
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
 
Posts: 18,420
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby FLPensFan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Jim wrote:
longtimefan wrote:Even with Sceviour back on the ice, O'Connor practiced with the first group today, seeing time on both the 3rd and 4th lines. No word on how he did in the scrimmage. Malkin's Gold team beat Crosby's black team 3-0. Zucker, Sceviour, and Rust with the goals. Jarry with the shutout. Interesting that they kept O'Connor with the top group even after Sceviour came back.


I would expect the ?-marks to get more time than the known players at least early in camp. Not that Sceviour is known in the Pens system, but he is 31 with 9 seasons, he is what he is. If any non-NHLers have a shot at making the team, I would expect them to get a long look. Also anyone that might be on the taxi.

I heard O'Connor was rotating in and out. Sullivan apparently said anybody here has a shot to make the team, and the younger guys should start rotating in a bit more throughout the week.
FLPensFan
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch
 
Posts: 14,287
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby LimerickPensFan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:27 pm

Wyopen wrote:
DelPen wrote:I don’t understand at all why Kapanen wasn’t in Pittsburgh before Christmas. It’s not like there weren’t serious plans to start the season on or around January 1. This is his job, unless there is some huge backup to get out of Finland that is taking 2 months to clear this is inexcusable from whoever waited clearly too long to get the process moving. I would initially blame his agent for not taking care of this but overall, really bad to give up so much to get the guy and he’s missing potentially 1/6th the season or more if he can’t get negative covid tests.


I commented on this earlier, I totally agree. Someone dropped the taco here. Laine is in Winnipeg and the Finnish team is in Edmonton. I don’t want to hear that “Covid-19” excuse. You’re right, this should have been taken care of in December.

Laine also played in Canada last year. Kapanen is changing countries.
LimerickPensFan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,023
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 11:04 am
Location: Unfortunately, Philadelphia suburbs

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby longtimefan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:42 pm

I don't get the NHL secrecy surrounding COVID. They aren't permitted to say anything. The NFL had no issues, so I don't really buy the privacy argument. They generally didn't say if a player was out for having COVID, or being a close contact, as a rule. But you knew it was COVD protocol. The NHL leaves you wondering. But not really, since we aren't stupid.

The situation didn’t change Tuesday for the same five Avalanche players who were deemed unfit to practice on Monday, coach Jared Bednar said.

Bednar isn’t permitted to disclose any details regarding Gabriel Landeskog, Erik Johnson, Philipp Grubauer, Brandon Saad and Keaton Middleton (AHL contract), other than to say they are permitted to work out on their own.


Regardless, it's an indication of how challenging it's going to throughout the season. There's going to be plenty of hiccups.
longtimefan
AHL'er
AHL'er
 
Posts: 2,935
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby LimerickPensFan on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:52 pm

longtimefan wrote:I don't get the NHL secrecy surrounding COVID. They aren't permitted to say anything. The NFL had no issues, so I don't really buy the privacy argument. They generally didn't say if a player was out for having COVID, or being a close contact, as a rule. But you knew it was COVD protocol. The NHL leaves you wondering. But not really, since we aren't stupid.

The situation didn’t change Tuesday for the same five Avalanche players who were deemed unfit to practice on Monday, coach Jared Bednar said.

Bednar isn’t permitted to disclose any details regarding Gabriel Landeskog, Erik Johnson, Philipp Grubauer, Brandon Saad and Keaton Middleton (AHL contract), other than to say they are permitted to work out on their own.


Regardless, it's an indication of how challenging it's going to throughout the season. There's going to be plenty of hiccups.

In the NFL, you could usually tell the difference between a positive test and a close contact by the length of time the player was out. Close contact would only be five days from the date of last contact. Positive test is usually a couple of weeks, unless found to be a false positive.
LimerickPensFan
ECHL'er
ECHL'er
 
Posts: 1,023
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 11:04 am
Location: Unfortunately, Philadelphia suburbs

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby penny lane on Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:22 am

I think hockey conditions lend itself to spreading of COVID- indoors and germs on the ice. I like being hopeful in trying to begin the season.
With the 2021 schedule, I could see hockey losing players for 6 games in 2 weeks. Could be more if sitting out 14 days.
penny lane
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner
 
Posts: 34,868
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:29 pm
Location: Pingvin na vsyu zhizn

Re: 2021 Season discussion (start date, # of games, etc)

Postby pens_CT on Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:54 am

penny lane wrote:I think hockey conditions lend itself to spreading of COVID- indoors and germs on the ice. I like being hopeful in trying to begin the season.
With the 2021 schedule, I could see hockey losing players for 6 games in 2 weeks. Could be more if sitting out 14 days.


Just get all of the players vaccinated before the start of the season and you avoid the problem. I know they would be accused of jumping ahead in the line of the people who really need it (seniors, first line workers), but you avoid the disaster of players sitting out and avoiding the issues the NFL had this season.
pens_CT
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star
 
Posts: 6,276
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Pittsburgh Penguins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brwi, Crash66, murphydump55, Skatingpen, Steve Dave and 25 guests


e-mail